It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Barr is a big fat liar

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
What is it you really want? What you support and uphold is acting like Stalinist Russia. I beg you to ask any Russian legal immigrant, of which I have many patients that are, about what it was like in Communist Russia. Same tactics. They are very concerned how the current Democratic Party is acting. You sir support unconstitutional methods and Marxist tactics. To me and probably many are a traitor and enemy to this country. This Democratic party today is not the party of John F. Kennedy. You sir are a Commie.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
The lie was not about the content of the Mueller report.

Because there was no lie. I have repeatedly asked you to simply lay out EXACTLY what the lie was, I have not seen you do so yet.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Except if you pay attention, Mueller was not disagreeing with Barr's summery. What Mueller was upset about was how the media was representing Barr's summary. So if Mueller is mad at anyone, it's the press, not Barr.

If anyone is lying or misrepresenting anything, it's the press.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

What I think is that someone manipulated both parties to create the situation of the final candidates and further used the loophole of the electoral college (easy to corrupt due to the low person count) to subvert democratic process.

I would not even be surprised if a redaction in the Mueller report indicates such electoral college tampering (and no, I don't think Trump could do it. It would take someone experienced, embedded, well funded and politically adept to manipulate the situation without drawing attention to themselves).

We already know that the DNC rigged their Primary for HRC due to the email releases. Obama had drained the DNC funding and lo and behold, HRC came to the rescue with being able to make the DNC financially solvent for their candidatial runs.

The media themselves assisted in getting Trump elected for the GOP primary. Simply being they thought that Trump would be the least likely candidate to stand up against Hillary's political experience. She would be a shoe-in.

Fortunately, when it came to the general election, the ignored voters in the flyover states surprised them all. They found their voice in voting for Trump. Now, the DNC and media refuse to accept that they were horribly wrong, but have doubled down in their deceit and duplicity.

The biggest liars I have seen is not Barr and Trump, but the DNC stoked Dems and media.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
What is it you really want? What you support and uphold is acting like Stalinist Russia. I beg you to ask any Russian legal immigrant, of which I have many patients that are, about what it was like in Communist Russia. Same tactics. They are very concerned how the current Democratic Party is acting. You sir support unconstitutional methods and Marxist tactics. To me and probably many are a traitor and enemy to this country. This Democratic party today is not the party of John F. Kennedy. You sir are a Commie.

I was referring to the way the Republicans and particularly Trump and his supporters, firstly proclaimed the innocence of Cohen, Flynn, Gates, Papadopoulos, van der Zwaan, Patten and Mannafort and now vilifies them. Are you suggesting that this is a Communist tactic?

I sir, am a capitalist. I favor family social groups as opposed to any sort of communal living. I am neither Communist nor Fascist. I want rule of law and that basic human rights are upheld.

I am somewhere in the middle, between the extremes.

I am also not an American and therefore have no duty to support the US constitution, but I'm sure that if my actions were examined in light of the US Constitution, I would diverge from it less than the current US administration (you do know that several financial and spying activities carried out by the US government are clearly unconstitutional in intent and effect. Not to mention things like removing birthright citizenship). This is why there is; Judicial review in the United States From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
edit on 3/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

They didn't collude with the Russians to sway the election.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: chr0naut
The lie was not about the content of the Mueller report.

Because there was no lie. I have repeatedly asked you to simply lay out EXACTLY what the lie was, I have not seen you do so yet.

I have explained the lie several times and you simply deny it.

Perhaps there are insufficient synaptic junctions to represent the data and you simply will never parse it properly.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I don't want an explanation. I want you to show it. You think you can say it, explain why you believe it, and not have to show the exact lie.

I want point by point what the lie is, not an explanation on your feelings.

Format:
This is what he was asked in quotes.

This is what he said in quotes.

This is what he knew to be true with quotes.
edit on 3-5-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Except if you pay attention, Mueller was not disagreeing with Barr's summery. What Mueller was upset about was how the media was representing Barr's summary. So if Mueller is mad at anyone, it's the press, not Barr.

If anyone is lying or misrepresenting anything, it's the press.

Look, Barr got caught out in a lie.

The lie was not about what was in the Mueller report. The lie was that Barr said he din't know something that he did.

Barr was informed by letter and then by phone but still says he didn't know.

He lied before Congress and the evidence is in the public domain.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The evidence is in the public domain that he didn't. I can't help you if you don't see that.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I don't want an explanation. I want you to show it. You think you can say it, explain why you believe it, and not have to show the exact lie.

I want point by point what the lie is, not an explanation on your feelings.

Format:
This is what he was asked in quotes.

This is what he said in quotes.

This is what he knew to be true with quotes.

I have answered this in exactly this format in this topic thread. I copied this from that previous post in this thread:

Here is the question: "Did Bob Mueller support your conclusion"

Here is the answer: "I don't know whether Bob Mueller supported my conclusion"

The lie is that he knew that Mueller had written to him, saying: "The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions."

For reference, Mueller’s letter to AG Barr criticizing his framing of the Russia report’s findings

edit on 3/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Eventually you will totally believe what I am about to point out.

You will be singing "what kind of fool am I" to yourself for YEARS and YEARS. If you are lucky enough to live that long before something bad happens since you push the prog's plans. You do know they only will allow 500 Mil population on Earth I am sure.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

So his summary did not have the entire report in it. How did you make the jump to them talking about conclusions? Where did Mueller talk about conclusions in his letter?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Could you describe your unusual powers of knowing what people do not know?
I am interested in the process you use.
Were you born with this power, or is it something you developed, or is it something special in the environment you dwell in ?
Do you also know what people know as well?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Well one thing is for sure, if you are looking at your fellow Americans that oppose you politically as evil and you are in a battle of right and wrong you don't have the capacity to have a reasonable conversation with on the subject , so at that I bid you goodnight.

You obviously keep on misinterpreting things or rewriting reality to fit your paradigm, which matches what is ongoing with the left/right politics.
I don't look at my fellow Americans that oppose me politically as evil at all because they don't need to be evil if they don't wish or make an effort to be evil. Just so happens that this generation of democrats is quite wicked by their own choice in everything that they do.
Of course when you condemn them for acts of evil, they just reply back I'm doing that because I oppose them politically.

See how easy it is for them to shirk all responsibility for their wicked ways?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Bob mueller did not reach a conclusion on the Obstruction charge. He left that conclusion up to the DOJ/AG to conclude. So no Barr did not lie. He confirmed that he did not know what Mueller concluded and that is an accurate fact.

It says it in the report. Mueller did not make nor offer a conclusion. Mueller's letter after the release of the 4 page letter still did not state any conclusion by Mueller either.

Edit add: the only conclusion that Mueller made was regarding the criminal act in Volume 1. No one knows what BoB Mueller thinks regarding the obstruction volume 2 issue. That is why it is crazy to ask anyone but Mueller himself.
edit on 5 3 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Just make him source and quote where Mueller and Barr discussed conclusions.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They didn't collude with the Russians to sway the election.

Nor did 'they' canoodle a poodle (as far as anyone knows). And there's the rub, because there is insufficient evidence to indict does not mean they did not commit a criminal act.

We must maintain a presumption of innocence, it is true, but only until 'they' are proven guilty. And you can't prove someone is guilty without investigating, and those under investigation aren't actually 'not guilty' until so proclaimed by the judiciary.

Your objection also does not explain nor excuse Barr from lying.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Eventually you will totally believe what I am about to point out.

You will be singing "what kind of fool am I" to yourself for YEARS and YEARS. If you are lucky enough to live that long before something bad happens since you push the prog's plans. You do know they only will allow 500 Mil population on Earth I am sure.

Well, that escalated quickly.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No, the fact I have asked you in multiple threads what the lie is and you spout gobbledegook and can't pin down the lie is what proves he did not lie.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join