It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Barr is a big fat liar

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Really?
He was confirmed by the Senate.
How is that dangerous?

You are mad at mueller for not recommending charges.
Barr simply is the messenger.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ikr?

Let's just forget that the whole collusion lie was just that.

A LIE.

Fabricated Bullsh!t from day one. I can't believe we're still debating this whopper of a nothing burger.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You can forget if you like.
I will not.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There is jealousy and envy in the air.

The banana MSM and Democrat BS has people attacking each other for no reason 😎

It's an old Marxist trick and it's working 😎

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

The nothingburger has become a crow buffet deluxe😎

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

You can forget if you like.
I will not.

No offense but I think sarcasm is lost on you.

I forgive you, you're American.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The nothingburger has become a crow buffet deluxe😎

Glad someone gets it. 😎

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

No offense but I think text is a poor method to deliver sarcasm.
I forgive you, you're a foreigner.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Touché.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

LMAO. You guys really have nothing to go on. You really should watch the whole thing (the exchange between Barr and crist is only a few minutes). Instead you'll keep relying on the msm to tell you what happened and you'll continue to be woefully uninformed. An ignoramus in total.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: LDragonFire

LMAO. You guys really have nothing to go on. You really should watch the whole thing (the exchange between Barr and crist is only a few minutes). Instead you'll keep relying on the msm to tell you what happened and you'll continue to be woefully uninformed. An ignoramus in total.

I would love to say that one day they will learn but alas. If they haven't figured it out by now, they probably never will.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Lol, did not fully support what? Barr gave congress a short run down of the report based on his interpretation of it. That is not a lie but his opinion of what he read. I read the redacted report and saw no collusion or obstruction in it. Am I lying about what I read?? I do not think so. At this point what difference does it make? Oh wait did I copy Hillary there? Did you read the e-mails that were "hacked" wait why did they have to be hacked she was our servant so by all rights we are entitled to them. How is it a crime to show us what is rightfully ours??? Let me ask you this what do you think the chances of us being at a full scale war with Russia right now if the warmonger had been elected?? So a country that is not the US showed us how corrupt the front runner was and favored Trump because well he was not as much of a sociopath. TDS is a progression of Hiliarhea and it makes me sad to see so many affected with this mental illness. For the Record I don't even like Trump did not vote for him and am very skeptical of him. I was told this was an election of the lesser of 2 evils well I chose not to vote for evil so I could look at myself in the mirror (I was fooled once by O but came to my senses 2 days too late.) As I rule I do not vote for either wing of the corporate war party. Might wanna check on what is really happening while everyone is distracted by this charade. Reminds of when Bill was in office and they repealed the Glass/Steagl legislation culminating in a bunch of people besides me getting richer and causing the greatest "financial crisis" since the "Great Depression."

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Pardon my ignorance and confusion.
I will work on it.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Dear OP:

All this stems from giving everyone a trophy. They think just because they are whining and screaming at the sky in their pinkie hats that mommy will give in. Well guess what, this is real life, and it's not fair. In real life, if there is no evidence, no matter how loudly you stomp your feet and scream, your emotions won't be used to prosecute a crime. But, you even missed that. You actually need a CRIME.

I used to make fun of the TDS thing. Now, not so much, it's starting to concern me.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Pardon my ignorance and confusion.
I will work on it.

Not at all. You were correct in your point that sarcasm isn't easily conveyed in text format.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: knows_but_doesnt

Only the names are changed to protect the guilty 😎

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

They wanted a 200 page summary 😎

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: knows_but_doesnt

Only the names are changed to protect the guilty 😎

I figured the only reason the cushy Mueller investigation (how many millions spent on nothing or dragging people through the dirt ?) ended and they quit digging for dirt on Trump was because all the tunnels led back to Hillary and Obama.

I really do believe most aware people with the exception of CNN and MSN know this already.. They also know but their agenda precludes the truth.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   

we keep hearing about?

You do?
The person I replied to used that term. But that's all I've seen use it.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: chr0naut

Lol, did not fully support what?

Did you read the quote from the letter? It plainly referred to the conclusions of the office of the Special Counsel and included in the Mueller report.

Barr gave congress a short run down of the report based on his interpretation of it. That is not a lie but his opinion of what he read.

The lie was not about the content of the Mueller report.

Nor was it about the summation of the Mueller report that Barr gave to Congress.

The lie was that Barr said he didn't know what Mueller concluded.

I read the redacted report and saw no collusion or obstruction in it.

There are ten separate events recorded that are noted in the Mueller report as potential obstruction.

There is a whole section in the Mueller report that explains that 'collusion' is not actually a federal crime and that the correct designation would be 'conspiracy'. There was no 'not guilty' verdict in regard to accusations of conspiracy but there was a section about the report not exonerating Trump of the charges. There was also mention that there was insufficient evidence to prosecute and also another section about the inability to indict a sitting President and the reasons that rule is in place.

Am I lying about what I read??

You clearly did not understand what you read.

I do not think so. At this point what difference does it make? Oh wait did I copy Hillary there? Did you read the e-mails that were "hacked" wait why did they have to be hacked she was our servant so by all rights we are entitled to them. How is it a crime to show us what is rightfully ours??? Let me ask you this what do you think the chances of us being at a full scale war with Russia right now if the warmonger had been elected?? So a country that is not the US showed us how corrupt the front runner was and favored Trump because well he was not as much of a sociopath. TDS is a progression of Hiliarhea and it makes me sad to see so many affected with this mental illness.

Please explain the pathology of these diseases.

Did they exist four years ago?

How do they occur?

How may one cure them?

Perhaps it is indicative of their level of creativity and understanding that some people, in all seriousness, parrot the meme as if it were something actual.

For the Record I don't even like Trump did not vote for him and am very skeptical of him. I was told this was an election of the lesser of 2 evils well I chose not to vote for evil so I could look at myself in the mirror (I was fooled once by O but came to my senses 2 days too late.) As I rule I do not vote for either wing of the corporate war party.

In that you seem to have made your own decisions, I applaud you.

Perhaps the question should be, how did it happen that there were only two sub-optimal candidates to choose between? Surely the process should winnow out the chaff and offer the best of the best in each category instead of what you got.

Do you think that Trump would have won if he hadn't been on TV? Does that in any way qualify him? And Hillary really? There were so many better candidates, why did they choose, and promote, her?

Might wanna check on what is really happening while everyone is distracted by this charade. Reminds of when Bill was in office and they repealed the Glass/Steagl legislation culminating in a bunch of people besides me getting richer and causing the greatest "financial crisis" since the "Great Depression."

What I think is that someone manipulated both parties to create the situation of the final candidates and further used the loophole of the electoral college (easy to corrupt due to the low person count) to subvert democratic process.

I would not even be surprised if a redaction in the Mueller report indicates such electoral college tampering (and no, I don't think Trump could do it. It would take someone experienced, embedded, well funded and politically adept to manipulate the situation without drawing attention to themselves).

edit on 3/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join