It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Barr is a big fat liar

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Im no fan of trump. But he is comedic gold so it wouldn't be so bad for another 4 years.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Im no fan of trump. But he is comedic gold so it wouldn't be so bad for another 4 years.

We also need Trump in office to facilitate the ongoing punishment of democrats. He keeps winning, and they keep losing, which proves they are insane because they keep doing the same thing and expect different results each time- they think each time it will turn out differently and in their favor.

In fact, even when they lose they often claim victory. Every wicked act they commit, they accuse Trump of doing. Every lie they speak or print, they claim Trump's people are doing it.

Now because they lost again with the Mueller scam/farce, it becomes AG Barr is the liar.

Whatever the democrats and MSM say or do, the opposite is the most likely to be true.

You can use this to win a lot of money by just betting on the opposite of whatever they say.

The left is trapped collectively in a time loop, doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again.
They are letting the dark dimension in. Dormammu is coming (for them).

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: TheGhoul

I think there should be an investigation into who flagged this thread. Clearly they are either mentally incompetent or downright liars.

I didn't do it, I'm innocent, promise.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: LDragonFire

You lefties sure seem scared of Barr, wonder why that is.

Yeah, it's the righties who should be scared of tying themselves to a sinking stone.

Much better to completely disavow them when they get caught, like they did with the others.

If your pointing out your sinking stones I would tie myself to one, because they are actually helium filled balloons. They keep going up, up up!

edit on 2-5-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It appears to elevate you knowing you are one half of a whole, well at least the part where you consider yourself the better half...

For some reason your comment reminded me of a book called " the dark half" in case you are wondering what's up with the cryptic comment.

+8 more 
posted on May, 2 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The ag didn’t lie to congress

The people you cheer for lied about Russian collusion for two years

Now they are lying about Barr, as I have showed you on multiple threads

You just repeating it doesn’t make it true, just like your repeating of the Russia collusion lie didn’t make it true

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It appears to elevate you knowing you are one half of a whole, well at least the part where you consider yourself the better half...

For some reason your comment reminded me of a book called " the dark half" in case you are wondering what's up with the cryptic comment.

No not the better half, just not part of the half who never repents and never attempts to repent of their grave sins.
The sin of constantly bearing false witness against others. The sin of harming others and blaming their victims instead of taking any responsibility themselves for what they do. MSM does it and those who listen see it as a permission slip to act the same way with no fear of judgement.
The left seeing themselves as the light of the world, exalting themselves above others. Always telling everyone else what to think and do, but thinking and doing none of those things themselves.

Punishment usually results in self examination and improvement, but not with the left. The leftists today hunker down even deeper and plot and scheme new ways to deceive those who listen.

It is also not really a right or a left thing at all, but one of good and evil. Which side do you choose?

Oh, and it should not be forgotten that this daily show between politicians and the MSM, really became this current social war when Trump kicked Hillary soundly to a dirt nap curb,,, and ever since that night, (and much prior to), those against Trump in weaponized fashion have become worse than has ever been seen in modern times. Hillary LOSING the election has been fueling this rapid decent into darkness by those who cannot abide her loss.
edit on 2-5-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
They had questions for the AG and instead attacked him personally.

They don't like the conclusions of the Mueller investigation, so they attacked the AG as if that somehow changes anything.

The democrats are completely unable to see how cringe worthy and embarrassing all of this is for them, and they keep digging themselves into it unaware.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

This would be an interesting thread if anything in the OP was actually true. I read it and what came to my mind at the conclusion of it was....

Are there stages to TDS?

Like cancer?

Is this third or fourth stage?

THAT'S the part I found interesting when I read the OP.

Possibly we can find a cure...

This is like Leukemia it starts in the blood and ends up in the brain. God bless them.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Well one thing is for sure, if you are looking at your fellow Americans that oppose you politically as evil and you are in a battle of right and wrong you don't have the capacity to have a reasonable conversation with on the subject , so at that I bid you goodnight.
edit on 2-5-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Well one thing is for sure, if you are looking at your fellow Americans that oppose you politically as evil and you are in a battle of right and wrong you don't have the capacity to have a reasonable conversation with on the subject , so at that I bid you goodnight.

Well, that sounds very noble.

Asking for some friends on ATS.

I can't for the life of me see how the Progs effort to stamp out the Republic of the United States is being ignored by some if they aren't in on the take? Are you a Prog too?

If so,
How can you sit back and allow Antifa to get away with violence on the street while saying the VICTIMS of their violence are not innocent as if standing on the corner and speaking ones mind is a violation of some kind.

So,
When THEIR position is to use violence and scream in Restaurants that are private businesses and not free unless management says so, I wonder who would defend that?

I hope you take this one seriously if not all of them,
Are you one that would defend the violence on the streets or are you going to speak up and offer ideas to stop it?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I will be doing a live stream on Barrs hearing yesterday on my channel at 11am est.

If chrononaut, dragonfire or anyone else who thinks barr lied would like to join me, I would be more than happy to discuss it with them.

I would be cordial, fair, and make sure they or anyone else gets there say, and it would be both informative an fun.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Nice opening.
I could only watch a few minutes, but what I was pretty good and well thought out and delivered.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Lumenari

What about TWS. Trump worship syndrome. For every TDS individual there is someone who will defend trump 99.98% of the time even if it's shown that trump lied. " Well, he's just getting back at the media by trolling".

Have you ever once criticized trump? If not, maybe you got TWS!

Oo, catchy!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I will be doing a live stream on Barrs hearing yesterday on my channel at 11am est.

If chrononaut, dragonfire or anyone else who thinks barr lied would like to join me, I would be more than happy to discuss it with them.

I would be cordial, fair, and make sure they or anyone else gets there say, and it would be both informative an fun.

Don't hold your breath.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

First Muellers aids contacted them ... then they sent a letter to the DOJ ...then Mueller wrote to William Barr directly... then he had to call him on the phone and still the man wont accurately portray what the report indicates.
Barr said he didn't look at the evidence... but it seems he also didn't read the report.
Then he just up and says he's not going to answer any more questions. ( which I understand why... yesterday was rough for him). He's afraid of answering questions from lawyers it seems is his issue. Even though it's standard for house hearings to have lawyers present to ask questions.
I can only imagine if this was a democrat... the scaffolding would be under construction as I am typing.
Imagine Hillary had refused to go talk to the FBI about the server and instead told them she would answer written questions with written answers. Or when called before congress to testify about Benghazi she just refused to go answer them... Just for a moment imagine something like that.

This is a congressional crisis folks.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If only they could subpoena Mueller directly and have their questions directly and clearly answered... And yet, ...

Wonder why that is...

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Mueller wrote to William Barr directly... then he had to call him on the phone and still the man wont accurately portray what the report indicates.

Ok. What is the Mueller quote on what “the report indicates.“.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But the report is 448 pages and is in the Public Domain 😆😆😆😆

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They have to pretend that never happened.

Barr wrote a four page letter concerning the conclusions. Mueller apparently wanted him to release the executive summaries instead. Barr has since released the executive summaries a couple of weeks ago, along with the rest of the report together.

Now they have to pretend that is a scandal.
edit on 2-5-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join