It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Barr is a big fat liar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

And you and I both know it will continue to be this way until they get someone in a position of power who tells them what they want to hear, truth or not.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

Barr claims Trump cooperated with the Mueller investigation, Trump refused to speak to Mueller, thus another lie.

So Trump's office giving to Mueller over one million individual pages to help him with his investigation does not count. Not firing Mueller or in anyway trying to hamper or obstruct the investigation does not count ?

Since the Russia Russia lie did not work they now go after Barr so they can make a big stink out of a nothing pile of crap always trying to convince the weak minded "Orange Man Bad" with no facts nothing but lies coming out of an ugly open mouth..

All of this has been nothing but a deflection the keep the real crooks from being investigated that all have "Democratic party affiliation"..

When the real crooks start to fall you will here, this is a witch hunt and payback instead of justice.. Give me a break, over !
youtu.be...

+4 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
He looked at the evidence that Mueller reported to him. He did not look at the actual evidence. Kamala was a prosecutor. She knows how this works. She's just after her soundbite.

If you believe Mueller has a boatload of raw evidence that would make it clear a crime was committed, you should be mad at Mueller, not Barr. Because Mueller and his team of professional prosecutors decided to conclude their report by saying he and his team have not concluded there was a crime committed by the President with the evidence he collected, AND he apparently accidentally left the smoking gun evidence out of his report to the AG.

If you actually believe the raw evidence is where the smoking gun is, then you have to believe Mueller is incompetent because he left it out of the report.

Or option B) is that the Mueller provided all the credible evidence, both incriminating and exculpatory, in his report, and Barr reviewed the evidence reported to him by the SC's office, and it was insufficient to conclude a crime was committed, And Kamala is after a sound bite that CNN will hype and raise her profile.

It's a tough choice, but I know which one I'd pick...

+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Kamala Devi Harris has never held a really high-level position...or associated with anyone who has.

Barr does not have time to pour over thousands of documents to double-check the work of his subordinates.

Kamala wouldn't be a Senator today, if Willie Brown hadn't "blessed her" on top of his office desk 10 years ago.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Barr is not nearly as fat as fat jerry.
Your op is wrong.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I say ATS needs a new rule. After a thread has reached 2 or more pages of posts with the author not responding to posts. Said thread should be destroyed.

This site is being flooded with one&dones. These robots post treads knowing it will heat us up and then they are gone. They don't respond or anything..

I still wonder why we keep letting them

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGhoul

Freedom of maniacal insanity isn't illegal 😎

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGhoul

I think there should be an investigation into who flagged this thread. Clearly they are either mentally incompetent or downright liars.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I rarely give flags but I did on this one in hopes that one would notice. And someone did!
As per the OP I don’t really care what was talked about today in this regard. The timing seems to fit right into a conspiracy of look here not over there about worldly events. Too convenient if ya ask me.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Trump was probably advised by his legal team not to do the interview. Trump has the habit of putting his foot in his mouth. Mueller never subpoenaed Trump. There is no obstruction of justice with that. If Mueller had subpoened Trump and he did not go, that might be obstruction....it never happened. Mueller requested a regular interview and Trump declined because he was advised to. He originally said he was going to go, but the Dems were twisting everything out of proportion and there were leaks from the investigation so he declined.

No obstruction at all, Trump's lawyers had a legitimate reason for him not volunteering to go. Blame it on his legal team, they were calling the shots just like your lawyer would do if someone was defending you. How is using your legal rights considered obstruction of justice?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Legal rights are only for the left. the right are Nazi's and need no rights, they have old, rich,white privilege.

Just ask the left, they will tell ya

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

Legal rights are only for the left. the right are Nazi's and need no rights, they have old, rich,white privilege.

But, the far left are more like Nazis, I am sure that Hitler and his followers thought they were good though too.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RadioRobert

Kamala Devi Harris has never held a really high-level position...or associated with anyone who has.

She was the AG in California. She is extremely bright. She knows how this works.

I wish he would have asked how many times she reinvestgated a case instead of reading and acting on reports from her state's attorneys while she was AG.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

The investigation examined the evidence and sent the report to the AG. It’s not the AG’s job to conduct the investigation. This is a failed angle from the get go.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

LOL! Do the Dems want some cheese with their whine? Enjoy the next 6 years, I sure will!

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You lefties sure seem scared of Barr, wonder why that is.

Yeah, it's the righties who should be scared of tying themselves to a sinking stone.

Much better to completely disavow them when they get caught, like they did with the others.

edit on 2/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: thedigirati

But, the far left are more like Nazis, I am sure that Hitler and his followers thought they were good though too.

The left are like the Nazi's.

But the Nazi's ARE the right.

Let's pretend that there is no one else other than extremist nutcases in America, for the purposes of this thread.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Yeah, it's the righties who should be scared of tying themselves to a sinking stone.

Much better to completely disavow them when they get caught, like they did with the others.

:p

Wtf are you talking about?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: chr0naut

:p

Wtf are you talking about?

In an unexpected twist that is abstracted from political parties, the Mueller report and other political issues, the AG got caught lying to Congress.

There was a whole cadre of people who, some suggested, were being unfairly targeted by "the Democrats" or "the left" and who Republican supporters, and specifically Trump supporters, cried were innocent.

Then they got charged and jailed. Now the same people who said they were innocent, call them criminals and traitorous liars (probably because they are).

Think of all those criminals who piggybacked into their positions of power on the Trump campaign and were Republican supporters.

edit on 2/5/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

What about TWS. Trump worship syndrome. For every TDS individual there is someone who will defend trump 99.98% of the time even if it's shown that trump lied. " Well, he's just getting back at the media by trolling".

Have you ever once criticized trump? If not, maybe you got TWS!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join