It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG Barr is a big fat liar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Attorney General William Barr launched a pro Trump media campaign both with the 4 page summery he released covering the Mueller report and the press conference before the redacted report was released. Barr's summary and press conference that exonerated Trump was done so over frustration from Mueller and his team, and without Barr even looking at the evidence.

Barr said the evidence showed Trump didn't obstruct justice, this is a lie considering he didn't look over the evidence.

Barr claims Trump cooperated with the Mueller investigation, Trump refused to speak to Mueller, thus another lie.
Barr Claimed there was no concern from the special councils team how he was presenting the Mueller report, he lied because he knew from the Mueller letter there was concerns.

Barr is a partisan hack and should resign as Attorney General.

+54 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

You lefties sure seem scared of Barr, wonder why that is.

+46 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

This would be an interesting thread if anything in the OP was actually true. I read it and what came to my mind at the conclusion of it was....

Are there stages to TDS?

Like cancer?

Is this third or fourth stage?

THAT'S the part I found interesting when I read the OP.

Possibly we can find a cure...

+51 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
No one is required to speak to law-enforcement. What country do you think this is? So exercising your 5th amendment rights is now considered ‘obstruction’ by you people?

I wouldn’t cooperate with law enforcement either. I don’t trust them and frankly there is more than enough evidence that Trump was targeted by leftists in the intelligence agencies and the Obama administration?

Why would ANYONE talk to them?
edit on 2019/5/1 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

+37 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You are nothing but disinformation . You are entitled to your opinion,but it sucks . It is over , get over it . Trump will not be impeached and most likely get reelected . If what you say is true Mueller would have come forward and he hasn't . Read the full letter yourself , he was not complaining about Barr .

+30 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Why does ATS still allow links to CNN?

I thought we had policies here not to link blatant BS in people’s OP.

Do you really think the AG of the USA would come out and say any of this if he didn’t really read all of the evidence? The guys been practicing law for 30 plus years.

+33 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Have you read and compared the actual report
and subsequent summary? I ask because if you
had you would realize the narrative has failed you.

Unfortunately you have been brainwashed.

Get your cyanide pills ready...

+20 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

" Attorney General William Barr launched a pro Trump media campaign "

Didn't take your Meds today Sonny ? TDS is Nothing to Laugh about . ..........

+40 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Answer me this. Did Trump claim executive privilege, as is his right, once during this whole debacle? Did he prevent his lawyers from being interviewed by Mueller's team, which he could have, by claiming attorney client privilege?

Barr didnt even have to release the report, yet he did, to satisfy the insanity of the leftist nutcases.......

and still.....it isnt enough. this sh*t really is bordering on a mental disorder.
edit on pm55201919America/Chicago01p09pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

First let’s remember as always those calling Barr a lair both spread the Russian collusion lie for two years and thought it was not obstruction when Hillary’s team destroyed subpoenaed evidence

Now moving on to your claims

First, Barr’s letter was not a lie, and accurately gave the conclusions of the mueller report. There was no crime of trump or his team conspiring with Russians, and mueller did not charge or exonerate trump of obstruction

That is true. If not, please show me in the mueller report where mueller does recommend charging trump with obstruction (it doesn’t anywhere but please show me where you are claiming it does)

Second, trump did cooperate, not even using executive privilege which he would have been entitled to. He answered muellers questions in writing, as he was legally allowed to do. Mueller never pushed the issue to try to force trump to answer in person

Third, Barr was specifically asked if he was aware of people on muellers team that were concerned with the way he presented his letter or it’s accuracy. He truthfully answered he was not. Your claim that he lied is based in the fact that he did know mueller (not people on his team as asked) didn’t have a problem with the accuracy of Barr’s letter (also what Barr was asked) but instead wanted more info released because of the way the media was portraying it

That again was not a lie on Barr’s part

Again, these claims are coming from the lairs that pushed the Russia collusion myth for two years and think Hillary’s team destroying subpoenaed evidence was not obstruction

+8 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

LDragonFire. Guess what. It doesn't matter. Barr and Trump are in charge.

There's nothing you or Dims can do but... buckle up for what's coming next!

+18 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

As far as this claim being pushed by the Russia collusion liars that Barr didn’t look at the underlying evidence

This is again a lie or at best misinterpretation of what Barr said

Barr said he assumed muellers evidence was all accurate, and based in that he (and Rosenstein) still did not see grounds to charge trump with obstruction

What should barr have done? Assumed mueller was wrong and launched his own two year 25 million dollar investigation just to make sure mueller was right in his evidence?

That’s not how prosecutors work. Do you think that every prosecutor completely reinvestigates wvery single piece of evidence that investigators bring them?

What’s the point of having investigators then if all prosecutors have to conduct their own investigation?

This is getting beyond ridiculous

+14 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
No one is required to speak to law-enforcement. What country do you think this is? So exercising your 5th amendment rights is now considered ‘obstruction’ by you people?

I wouldn’t cooperate with law enforcement either. I don’t trust them and frankly there is more than enough evidence that Trump was targeted by leftists in the intelligence agencies and the Obama administration?

Why would ANYONE talk to them?

Best decision he made during the whole mess. Mueller was after a perjury trap plain and simple. they specialize in that process crime bs.......ask one question 100 times, 100 different ways, and if you dont answer exactly the same, BOOM, perjury.

+8 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This might be credible?

If MSNBC and CNN call Barr a liar we should listen.

They both have years of experience.

edit on 1-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Bet that's because there was no evidence 😆

All hearsay and BS from discredited sources 😆

all coming out in the wash

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
Why does ATS still allow links to CNN?

Freedom of disinfo and freedom of misinfo !!!!

And freedon of Rebuttal 😎

+8 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Barr said the evidence showed Trump didn't obstruct justice, this is a lie considering he didn't look over the evidence.

So he should not have trusted Mueller's report? lol. Maybe he should have investigated the investigation and actually done the leg work of verifying all the "evidence". Damn you guys like to stretch. He made her look like an idiot. It is like they don't want to hear what he is saying.

Barr Claimed there was no concern from the special councils team how he was presenting the Mueller report, he lied because he knew from the Mueller letter there was concerns.

So you didn't listen to his answer? He said he talked directly to Mueller and Mueller said there were no concerns.
I hate to say it, but Barr isn't the big fat liar in this thread.

+4 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Mueller may be testifying before Nadler's committee on May 15th.

townhall.com...

It will be quite a twist, seeing Democrats mad at Mueller, and Republicans thanking him for his good work, lol.

(post by thedigirati removed for a manners violation)
+7 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think more than a few Democrat operatives, are about to crash harder than a fat kid on a see-saw.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join