It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal Referral Targeting Nellie Ohr Delivered to DOJ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown
a reply to: carewemust

Bruce Ohr was demoted to a zer0 position after they found out what he and wife were up to.

My bet says Bruce was "allowed" to remain and cooperate and gather other evidence.

They're making him cook his own crowburger and I think the same goes for our friend [RR]

I bet after hearing about his wife's "referral", he's cooking up a double crowburger !! 😎

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

Nellie Ohr was referred for criminal investigation.

Her husband Bruce Ohr warned everyone that the Dossier was fake.

Something's not right.

He knew his wife was compromised and tried to warn people but they did not listen. In fact, I could see some women in the Justice departnebnt actually backing his wife just to spite him for not backing his wife.

I live in the real world, I see this kind of stuff all the time. Women who are actually nice people will back a woman just because she is a woman lots of times, especially if her husband is not backing her. I like to try to inform my friends and relatives if I feel they are going astray, the wife agrees with them...I ask her why she encourages their delusion, she says that is what you are supposed to do. I ask her if she agrees they should be doing it....she says no, but if they want to do it it is their right to make mistakes. What the hell kind of society have we created when people will not try to inform their friends and relatives politely that they may be doing the wrong thing. I think that is nuts. My wife is not alone, I see this happening all the time, then when the person leaves, the backstabbing and talking about them happens, even though they agreed with the person to please them which made things worse.

Take what I just said and apply it to what is happening in DC right now. It is a delusion formed by reinforcement within the party. You are either with us or against us is something that was made up thousands of years ago....it needs to stop, we need to be diplomatic and speak the truth.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The latest on Nellie Ohr's exploits.

twitter.com...

"Watch the Wives" - Q

new topics

<< 1   >>

join