It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminal Referral Targeting Nellie Ohr Delivered to DOJ

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Finally the wife of DOJ official Bruce Ohr (demoted from associate deputy AG) has been apparently caught lying under oath !!

Congressman Mark Meadows has sent a referral to AG Barr and it's a good one !!

Nellie has a whole traincar load of baggage most of which has come out in testimonies and released documents.

She was actually working for FusionGPS and was sharing information with Husband Bruce and she knew all kinds of classified stuff about the Trump "coup" attempts 😎

Lots of info including some released emails (of course, emails) 😆

Mark Meadows sends criminal referral targeting Nellie Ohr to DOJ
Nellie Ohr, the wife of Justice Department official Bruce Ohr, is the subject of a criminal referral sent to the Justice Department on Wednesday.

Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., wrote up the referral addressed to Attorney General William Barr, citing concerns that Ohr "knowingly provided false testimony" last year to a joint task force of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees that were investigating decisions made by the Justice Department and FBI surrounding the 2016 election.

The Hill reported Meadows, a member of House Oversight, has filed a referral with the Justice Department in the evening Wednesday. The Washington Examiner has not independently confirmed it has been sent and has reached out to Meadows' office.

On October 19, 2018, Nellie Ohr appeared before the House Committee on the Judiciary and the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform as part of our joint investigation into decisions made and not made by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) surrounding the 2016 presidential election. Documents and information reviewed by our committees raise concerns Ms. Ohr knowingly provided false testimony in violation of 18 U.S.C.§1001.

During her transcribed interview, Ms. Ohr testified she “would not have any knowledge of what [was] going on in an ongoing investigation” at DOJ and would not “have any knowledge of the Department of Justice’s investigations on Russia.”

Ms. Ohr also denied she shared her research on Russian organized crime and Donald Trump with individuals outside of Fusion GPS (her employer); her husband, DOJ attorney Bruce Ohr, and Christopher Steele.

Now, a series of “Hi Honey” emails from Nellie Ohr to her high-ranking federal prosecutor husband and his colleagues raise the prospect that Hillary Clinton-funded opposition research was being funneled into the Justice Department during the 2016 election through a back-door marital channel. It's a tale that raises questions of both conflict of interest and possible false testimony.

Ohr has admitted to Congress that, during the 2016 presidential election, she worked for Fusion GPS — the firm hired by Democratic nominee Clinton and the Democratic National Committee to perform political opposition research — on a project specifically trying to connect Donald Trump and his campaign chairman, Paul Manafort, to Russian organized crime.

"Operation Boomerang has Started"

edit on May-01-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I heard about the emails being released today... nice to see that a criminal referral followed quickly.

I wonder how long it is going to take us to "officially" find out that Nellie and the owner of Fusion GPS helped craft parts of the Steele dossier?

Gonna be an exciting year!!!

S&F for the info!

edit on 1-5-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
No!!!!!

You mean Obama’s admin wasn’t scandal free?

You mean that them using oppo research that were lies paid for by the dnc sourced by kremlin agents to spy on trump campaign may be a crime?

That can’t be!!! Obama, the entertainment industry, the media, academia and Silicon Valley, and even people agreeing with them on ats have told people like me for a year and a half that we were full of it when we suggested this looked criminal and needed investigated

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Good site with Nellie Ohr scandal timeline and info ..................

Nellie Ohr Archives

😎

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

First of many we hope!

And now we know why all of the Dem 2020 candidates
are attacking Barr, they have been given their "orderz".

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

First of many we hope!

And now we know why all of the Dem 2020 candidates
are attacking Barr, they have been given their "orderz".

That is quite literally true.

I heard today that the K Street gang, the DNC lobbyists and donors, had a teleconference this morning and the upshot of it was that the Democrats need to keep the Mueller report alive till the 2020 election.

This is their plan because the Collusion Delusion has been the only thing so far out of every slimy trick they have tried that has kept Trump's approval numbers under 50%.

The banksters are banking on it helping the Democrat's chances in the Senate and the off chance that they have a shot at the Presidency.

The Democratic voters hate the 1% but yet are run by them...

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Sorry to break the news, but criminal referrals of deep-state criminals haven't meant much over the past 2 years.

McCabe was criminally referred in Feb 2018. So far, crickets...

Comey, Hillary, Strzok were criminally referred in April 2018. So far, crickets...

You've got to have a Special Counsel running these things, if you want quick indictments/justice rendered.

Bob Mueller criminally referred Roger Stone in October of 2018, and raided his home/arrested him just 4 months later.
edit on 5/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree and it is frustrating.

However, I believe they will "Time" everything over the next 12 to 18 months 😎

The facts are more overwhelming by the day 😎

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm still surprised no one has dropped a house on her, yet.

edit on 1-5-2019 by madmac5150 because: I added "yet"... it could still happen...

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sorry to break the news, but criminal referrals of deep-state criminals haven't meant much over the past 2 years.

Comey, Hillary, Strzok were criminally referred in April 2018. So far, crickets...

You've got to have a Special Counsel running these things, if you want quick indictments/justice rendered.

Bob Mueller criminally referred Roger Stone in October of 2018, and raided his home/arrested him just 4 months later.

They were referred to Sessions.

Now we have Barr.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I agree and it is frustrating.

However, I believe they will "Time" everything over the next 12 to 18 months 😎

The facts are more overwhelming by the day 😎

The deep-state might pull a 9/11 level attack, if the wheels of Barr's DOJ doesn't run them over fast enough. If that happens, all Spygate investigations are put on hold indefinitely.

That's my biggest concern. Barr is smart, but he doesn't seem to be aggressive. And his Inspector General (Michael Horowitz) said in his I.G. Report #2 summary (June 2018), that the FBI showed no political bias against Trump. DUH!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Yup.

We've seen several "Anniversary" style false flags recently and this year's "911" is the 18th Anniversary of 9/11(aka "adulthood") 😧

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

They were referred to Sessions.

Now we have Barr.

I started a thread last month about how Barr found a high-level DOJ employee who was shredding criminal referrals of high level deep-staters. He reassigned her to a lower level job. Now that you mention it, the McCabe, Strzok, Hillary, Comey referrals could have went right from her in-box to the shredder.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yup.

We've seen several "Anniversary" style false flags recently and this year's "911" is the 18th Anniversary of 9/11(aka "adulthood") 😧

Let's hope the GOOD PEOPLE in the DOJ, CIA, FBI, MIL, etc., are keeping a close eye on the old-timers who were close to Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Rice, Jarrett, Obama, Hillary, etc.
edit on 5/1/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Well, if Ohr is removed from the department of Justice because of his involvement then maybe something will get done. Ohr is not the only corrupt individual in the department of Justice though, but maybe if he is taken down the others will rethink their position on trying to back the deep state or whatever you call the corrupt sector of the government.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I’m not going to get excited. I’m still waiting on something to happen with the referrals against Mcabe,Comey, Hillary, Simpson, steele and Rosenstein. Those have been in Whittakers pocket since 2018. He couldn’t act on them because of the ongoing investigation. But he’s had enough time since then to make a little noise .

On the other hand I’ve always thought Bruce or Nelly Ohr where are the weakest links . Hopefully they are targeting her in order to get her to flip .

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Edit;

Poor taste my bad.
edit on 1-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nellie Ohr was referred for criminal investigation.

Her husband Bruce Ohr warned everyone that the Dossier was fake.

Something's not right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join