It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again. MSNBC "mistakenly" gives Biden an extra 3 points...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm not a supporter of Bernie Sanders, not even a little.

He actually gutted the Fed audit bill when we had a real chance to expose these crooks:

Ron Paul says Bernie Sanders 'sold out' on Fed amendment.

On his Facebook page, Paul lashed out at Sanders.

"Bernie Sanders has sold out and sided with [Sen.] Chris Dodd to gut Audit the Fed in the Senate. His 'compromise' is what the administration and banking interests want,".

But I cant ignore whats wrong and it happens way too often for it to be a simple "mistake".

They did it nonstop to Ron Paul and they tried to do it to Trump.

The question is, how do we put an end to it?

How do we put a stop to the fact that the media is essentially a mouthpiece for the establishment and the status-quo.

edit on 1-5-2019 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Polls are only another misinformation tool the establishment uses to influence people’s opinion.

That’s why they melted down in the 2016 elections... They literally said Trump would NEVER be president in their lifetimes.

Seems like people are slowly waking up and seeing how this game really works. That’s a good thing (and a little bit off topic too).

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Polls are only another misinformation tool the establishment uses to influence people’s opinion.

That’s why they melted down in the 2016 elections... They literally said Trump would NEVER be president in their lifetimes.

Seems like people are slowly waking up and seeing how this game really works. That’s a good thing (and a little bit off topic too).

Don't you find it odd that trump is obsessed with polls?

www.politico.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 1-5-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: vinifalou

www.politico.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

Favorable polls.

It's not odd at all.

Which politicians favor negative polls? Ever?
edit on 1-5-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Polls are just a way for them to manipulate people who can’t think for themselves.

Can’t figure out who to vote for? Here’s a manufactured popularity quiz to push you in the correct direction.

I think we all know how useful polls were in 2016 so anyone attaching any weight to them now are just in denial of the failing system.

Bernie got screwed out of his chance in 2016, rolled over and supported the corrupt system that worked so hard against him, and he still does. And worse he helped to stop the fed audit so anyone who thinks he’s still fighting for the little guy (or ever was) has their head in the sand.

None of these people deserve the presidency, they deserve to be cannibalized by the insane pc culture they helped to create.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Polls are just a way for them to manipulate people who can’t think for themselves.

Can’t figure out who to vote for? Here’s a manufactured popularity quiz to push you in the correct direction.

I think we all know how useful polls were in 2016 so anyone attaching any weight to them now are just in denial of the failing system.

Bernie got screwed out of his chance in 2016, rolled over and supported the corrupt system that worked so hard against him, and he still does. And worse he helped to stop the fed audit so anyone who thinks he’s still fighting for the little guy (or ever was) has their head in the sand.

None of these people deserve the presidency, they deserve to be cannibalized by the insane pc culture they helped to create.

And believe it or not, the polls will actually help that cannibalization. Can you not see Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Beto or Buttigieg wondering what the heck is REALLY going on?????

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

No
Every Prez does
What I do find odd is the folks that have a monomania about Trump to the extent they would post about him on a thread that is about Biden's polls.
Just dont make sense , I tell ya.
No sense at all.

Got anything on the original topic ?
I do.
I think the polls ring true , as Biden is better than the rest of the field
Which says nothing at all , I guess.

edit on 5/1/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Bernie Sanders is going to lay waste to any semblance of support for the mouthpiece of corporate ownership. The republicans will finally be boiled down to reveal their complete support for the corporate one percenters and the lower to middle class majority of trump supporters will finally see the light and shift this country towards the right direction.
Can’t fi’ng wait.

edit on 1-5-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
“ mistakenly “ LOL

Good catch OP . S/F
edit on 1-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

We have a year and a half before the elections.

Polls are meaningless.

The media is just trying to manipulate viewers. If the MSM states that "x" people want something, they will attempt to influence policy decisions before the election.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

MSNBC "mistakenly" gives Biden an extra 3 points...

Biden gots Game !!! Barry taught him how cross the line and not get caught... Bernies just controlled opposition from the Washington Generals...

edit on 1-5-2019 by provocateur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Non white dems, putting all their votes behind two old white guys.

My how the dems have "changed"......

Or maybe ironically, they are just voting for who they think is best. I'd like to see what the white voters numbers are, my guess they all voted for harris. You know, to prove how not not racist they are.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Bernie Sanders is going to lay waste to any semblance of support for the mouthpiece of corporate ownership. The republicans will finally be boiled down to reveal their complete support for the corporate one percenters and the lower to middle class majority of trump supporters will finally see the light and shift this country towards the right direction.
Can’t fi’ng wait.

You forgot to put /sarcasm at the end of that.

Otherwise people might think you were being serious.

To the OP, the media for a long time has used polls to influence elections, nothing more.

After all, it's pretty effective.

I watched them do the same to Ron Paul as well... down to one CNN poll that had the Ron Paul part of the pie chart unnamed and greyed out.

It's pretty obvious.

That being said, short of a rather extreme economic downturn or Trump going crazy with some Twitter reply it doesn't matter who is going to win the Democratic Primary.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So by mistakingly, do you mean they did it and were too stupid or negligent to realize they did it? Or they are a conniving bunch od deceitful dick heads that purposely changed the numbers to try and psyop people's stance on the child hair sniffing and groping creepy Joe?

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Two years out and the bs has already started. Doesn't surprise me though. Not a bit. And that is sad.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The media and politicians know that a voter wants to be part of the winning team, so they falsify polls using various techniques to make people think they are going to vote for the winner of the race. This political scam did not work with Hillary, people are now more connected and they discuss things with friends and relatives. This brainwashing trickery will not work if we have social media, people can learn the truth.

I do not know how come the Democrats cannot see this, I guess they are not as smart as they think they are. And they do not learn by their mistakes. The outcome of a political race can be controlled by a party if they can design polls and have the media on their side. But it did not work, MSM has now become very untrusted, social media is way more utilized because people can discuss things instead of just being programmed to believe things by media propaganda.

MSM guaranteed a win for Hillary and they got plenty of money to make it happen, so now to repay their debt they are trying to get Trump impeached. If they fail, then they have to deal with the Democratic wrath.
edit on 1-5-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It’s only a poll Joe couldn’t win if they gave him 20 extra points.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Bernie will get railroaded again and he knows it.

So why is he running? Does he need another house? Maybe he's in it just for the inevitable double cross then payout to back the primary "winner".

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Biden's going down when details of at least 2 scandals are released. Bernie just needs to stay in the race. Biden's past will put Bernie back in the #1 position.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I just love that the dEms and their disgusting support base think that they have a horse in this race at all.

They don’t.

They have less than zero chance of even featuring in the 2020 elections.

I can’t wait to see the mainstream media reaction over the next four years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join