It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barr testimony before Senate Judiciary Committee

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
last question in 17 seconds.

you got a whole 3 quarters of a question in after bloviating and slandering for her entire time.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Just wow! Hironi is totally lost to reality! That was so shameful to watch and see. To think, they think Trump supporters are crazy conspiracists. Haha.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Man, Hirono is a despicable person. That was shameful.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

The worst part is she did it that way on purpose. By taking up all of her own time and not allowing him to actually answer a question, she can attempt to control the narrative. Then all of her speaking will be blasted in MSM as a "powerful meaningful statement" when the point of it was supposed to be to question Barr.
edit on 1-5-2019 by dubiousatworst because: answer not ask... ohh to put myself to task

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Booker the Rooker up now....this should be very "intelligent" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
and now for Cory "I never read a" Booker.
edit on 1-5-2019 by dubiousatworst because: opsey extra e

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
a reply to: CynConcepts

The worst part is she did it that way on purpose. By taking up all of her own time and not allowing him to actually asking a question, she can attempt to control the narrative. Then all of her speaking will be blasted in MSM as a "powerful meaningful statement" when the point of it was supposed to be a question to Barr.

She "cleverly" interrupted Barr when he did try to answer too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Soooo Smart isn't she πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Stop using the justice system as a political weapon. BOOM.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
They ought to just put a cardboard cut out in Barr's seat, because the Dems bloviate and lecture and never allow Barr to completely answer a question.

I

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The grandstanding is ridiculous

Clinton bought info from Russia NOT Trump
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Democrats just make up their own stories. They take something and add nebulous adjectives and made-up hypothetcals along with peppered details! After they finish their short 7-minute fairytale, they leave Barr about 10 seconds to reply.

They are embarrassing, and if it wasn't so pitiful, it would be laughable.
edit on 1-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I really wish someone would just give Barr all of their time to answer the Dems questions.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I watched the Democrats make fools of themselves, trying to intimidate Barr. Barr did a pretty decent job and even had one of those Senators all nervous because he hinted that the Senator was twisting information about something. Barr stated that he oversees and interprets what Mueller does, he is the top of the food chain. It is not the other way around. I wonder if those Congressmen twisting information in a congressional hearing realize Barr can charge them with a crime if he wants, not only is Barr under oath, the members of the committee are not supposed to lie or twist facts, that would be included in the legal documents they signed when they signed up for the committee. Opinions are not supposed to be allowed, just proven facts, the Democrats are making things up using evidence that is based on some people's opinions in an attempt to discredit Barr. I hope he does bring charges against these guys, but doubt if he will because all congressmen are chosen for their ability to deceive people. It could start precedence where we would be having all politicians in jail.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think there are a lot of people in congress that would suffer under that, and not just Democrats.
I pray for that day to come.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Barr getting destroyed...
They Wil rip him a new one..
So entertaining

+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Did you watch the same hearing I did where the Democrats lied, twisted words, and kept repeating themselves?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

that is a good one.. seems the only ones looking bad is the Dems...

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
So entertaining

Really!?! You must be watching something else.

All I've seen is the Dems try to say guilty until proven innocent.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So Harris is trying to say that RR couldn't make a charging decision when he was the acting AG?

Is that supposed to be a strong argument?
edit on 1-5-2019 by dubiousatworst because: i can not into grammar today yikes

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
So entertaining

I know.

He's getting so beat that they'll have to in peach the president now!

Nailed it!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join