It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barr testimony before Senate Judiciary Committee

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

At this point you are lying. Initially you could be mistaken. To continue after your position is proven false can only be characterized by lying.

Mueller wrote a letter. Nothing in the letter shows disagreement with Barr's summary. They spoke on the phone, on speaker, and nothing in that conversation showed Mueller disagreeing with Barr. Why do you keep using that word disagree, show me where Mueller used that word.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
They are already calling for Barrs resignation.

Barr has open investigations. That is obstruction of justice.

Did I do it right?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: shooterbrody

It is
The simple answer is you are incorrect
Barr did not lie as he did not know the minds of those on muelers team.
Evenso while he did speak to mueller and had a general idea of muelers thought Barr is not a telepath.
While that may be common in bag end it is not so here.

But Barr did know because Mueller sent him a letter about it. Barr is clearly not a telepath but I would assume he can read.

2 letters and a phone call!

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

And Barrs reputation is shot and trumps numbers take another dive.
America is not buying what Barr is saying.
Because the general public isn't stupid.

Oh BS! Can't you just
Your delusional nonsense post get old. You know what America isn't buying silly? The Democratic party constant nonsense.

Thanks again silly for supporting Trump via your posting drivel. MAGA and again in 2020

Best stock market investment for 2020 = Kleenex

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

It is
Evenso while he did speak to mueller and had a general idea of muelers thought Barr is not a telepath.

But Barr did know because Mueller sent him a letter about it. Barr is clearly not a telepath but I would assume he can read.

So now show me where Mueller uses the word disagree, or a synonym of disagree, in reference to the summary.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Was Barr asked if Mueller disagreed with his "summary", or was Barr asked if he knew why reports indicated that Mueller's team felt that Barr's summary "did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions”?

Did Barr claim, under oath, that he had no idea what concerns Mueller's team had?

Yes he did. And, that was a big fat lie!

“As we stated in our meeting of March 5 and reiterated to the Department early in the afternoon of March 24, the introductions and executive summaries of our two-volume report accurately summarize this Office’s work and conclusions,” Mueller wrote in the March 27th letter.

It continues, “The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25.”

“I previously sent you a letter dated March 25, 2019, that enclosed the introduction and executive summary for each volume of the Special Counsel’s report marked with redactions to remove any information that potentially could be protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e); that concerned declination decisions; or that related to a charged case. We also had marked an additional two sentences for review and have now confirmed that these sentences can be released publicly.

“Accordingly, the enclosed documents are in a form that can be released to the public consistent with legal requirements and Department policies. I am requesting that you provide these materials to Congress and authorize their public release at this time.”
www.politicususa.com...

Barr knew exactly what Mueller and his team's concerns were on April 1st, when he lied about that to Congress, under oath.

edit on 3-5-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I read your entire post, there are no lies or contradictions in your post, please try again. Your post is a conclusion with zero evidence. Provide the evidence.

Format:
This is what he was asked in quotes.

This is what he said in quotes.

This is what he knew to be true with quotes.
edit on 3-5-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

They are already calling for Barrs resignation.

Barr has open investigations. That is obstruction of justice.

Did I do it right?

People like Nadler should be charged for "impediment and obstruction of progress" and asked to resign. This country has better things to do and this isn't it. Time to move on people.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

April 1, 2019
Rep Charlie Crist: “Reports have emerged recently, general, that members of the Special Counsel’s team are frustrated at some level with the limited information included in your March 24th letter, that it does not adequately or accurately necessarily portray the report’s findings. Do you know what they’re referencing with that?”

AG William: “No, I don’t.”

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

that it does not adequately or accurately necessarily portray the report’s findings. Do you know what they’re referencing with that?”

AG William: “No, I don’t.”

Barr called Mueller and asked him if his summary was accurate. Mueller told Barr it was. So why would Barr know what people are referencing about the summary being inaccurate when Mueller personally told him it was accurate?

Want to know why the Democrat asked the wrong question? He was looking for a gotcha moment. He wanted his question to inform people the summary was wrong, so he included it as part of his question. If he asked Barr if he spoke to Mueller, and then asked what they spoke about, it would have shed light on truth. Democrats don't want truth, they want soundbites.
edit on 3-5-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

We know what Mueller put in writing. We don't know what Barr and Mueller said to each other the phone. Barr refuses to provide Congress with the transcript of that call.

We know Barr lied about knowing about Mueller's and his team member's concerns, so he can't be trusted to accurately relay a phone conversation, while he refuses to disclose its transcript.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I think many keep overlooking that one little 5 letter word fully . Obviously if Mueller did not agree with Barrs 4 page summary and conclusions, that word would not even be there. It would simply say did not but it doesn't.

This makes it clear that Mueller agreed with Barr but wanted him to release more details (19 page summary) to try and clear up the confusion only. It is not saying he disagreed with Barrs conclusions only that he disagreed in minimalizing the 19 page summary into 4 pages.
edit on 5 3 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

We know what Mueller put in writing. We don't know what Barr and Mueller said to each other the phone. Barr refuses to provide Congress with the transcript of that call.

We know Barr lied about knowing about Mueller's office's and team member's concerns, so he can't be trusted to accurately relay a phone conversation, while he refuses to disclose its transcript.

And nothing in what Mueller put in writing referenced inaccuracies. Please show me the part where Mueller in his letter spoke to the veracity of the summary. Where did he tell Barr his summary is wrong? Is a table of contents wrong because it does not include all the information the book has?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Exactly. Nowhere does Mueller in his phone call or letter speak about inaccuracies.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

It is

... and still Barr says, "I don't know whether Bob Mueller supported my conclusion".

You'd think that letters and a phone call might have given him a hint.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Show me where Mueller's letter references conclusions. I will wait.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

It is

... and still Barr says, "I don't know whether Bob Mueller supported my conclusion".

You'd think that letters and a phone call might have given him a hint.

did you deduce that from you special powers of discerning what people don't know?
did you acquire said powers from a childhood incident involving a Vegemite factory explosion?
too much capt feathersword?
let us in on your superpower origin story

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

This makes it clear that Mueller agreed with Barr but wanted him to release more details

It does no such thing. He clearly says that Barr's summary does not "capture" their "conclusions". Mueller claimed that Barr's summary caused confusion among the press and the public.

But, that's not the issue, whether or not Mueller agreed with Barr's assessment. That's deflection.

The issue revolves around Barr lying to Congress about not knowing what Muller's teams concerns were, even though he received 2 letters and had a phone conversation with Mueller before being asked the question, on April 1st.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Show me where Mueller's letter references conclusions. I will wait.

"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25."

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

At this point you are lying. Initially you could be mistaken. To continue after your position is proven false can only be characterized by lying.

Mueller wrote a letter. Nothing in the letter shows disagreement with Barr's summary. They spoke on the phone, on speaker, and nothing in that conversation showed Mueller disagreeing with Barr. Why do you keep using that word disagree, show me where Mueller used that word.

Mueller didn't use the word "disagree" but in the English language there are synonyms, which are different words that have the same meanings. There is also explicatory text that encompasses the definition of words, without having to circularly reference the word as the meaning of itself.

With that in mind, here is a link to the letter: Mueller’s letter to AG Barr criticizing his framing of the Russia report’s findings.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join