It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barr testimony before Senate Judiciary Committee

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: Patriot89

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: InTheLight

If a sitting president can not stand trial, what would be the point of charging him with suspected obstruction of justice? For the s***ts and giggles?

Who said such?
Point me to the SCOTUS decision of such please?

Mueller could have recommended charges, and the President could stand criminal trial for them after his term.
Or the congress can impeach him.

Mueller seems to have failed you.
Too bad it seems Barr is being held accountable for what mueller did not do.

From what I can ascertain from the Barr hearing, is that his summary basically lied to the American people as to the true state of affairs here. Enter Mueller to clarify or not, we shall see.

Where was the lie? I will wait

Is misleading someone akin to lying to them?

Nice deflection, what exactly was misleading? I will wait for you to go check CNN for an answer lol

I am waiting for Mueller's explanation.

Is the 400 page report not good enough? Keep moving the goalposts, you still did not answer lol

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

but 50% of them are lawyers?
was barr to be submitted to practicing lawyers?
I was under the impression he was to testify before the senate judiciary committee?
Do the committees rules allow for people to be questioned by others than the senators?

Again, he should be questioned by seasoned lawyers who know how to play the gobbeldygook game, that is, after reading the unredacted report.

At that point it becomes an interrogation with evil intensions by unelected henchmen πŸ˜†

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

If a sitting president can not stand trial, what would be the point of charging him with suspected obstruction of justice? For the s***ts and giggles?

Who said such?

Mueller could have recommended charges, and the President could stand criminal trial for them after his term.

From what I can ascertain from the Barr hearing, is that his summary basically lied to the American people as to the true state of affairs here. Enter Mueller to clarify or not, we shall see.

Nice deflection, what exactly was misleading? I will wait for you to go check CNN for an answer lol

Is the 400 page report not good enough? Keep moving the goalposts, you still did not answer lol

I did answer, you are still on the sidelines.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I was under the impression he was to testify before the senate judiciary committee?
Do the committees rules allow for people to be questioned by others than the senators?

Again, he should be questioned by seasoned lawyers who know how to play the gobbeldygook game, that is, after reading the unredacted report.

At that point it becomes an interrogation with evil intensions by unelected henchmen πŸ˜†

Don't you mean calling in the Gobbeldygook Squad is evil because the AG won't have a chance?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

A casual release of the full unredacted report is illegal 😎

If Congress wants it in full, they need an unappealed court order 😎

The dumb bells already know that and they know the general public doesn't know that 😎

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Who said such?

FYI this is what Mueller concluded "Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Who said such?

FYI this is what Mueller concluded "Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

That addresses the collusion part, we are now onto the obstruction of justice part.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The banana MSM is really pouring on the BS today too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The Public is in turmoil

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

The banana MSM is really pouring on the BS today too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The Public is in turmoil

That is why clarification is needed from Mueller not subjective interpretations from media.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Who said such?

That addresses the collusion part, we are now onto the obstruction of justice part.

Mueller provided no proof (or even a hint) of obstruction in the report or the details of the investigations.

If he did, it would have been published by now.

Act I of the game is over.

Act II has started πŸ˜†

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Don't you mean calling in the Gobbeldygook Squad is evil because the AG won't have a chance?

They follow laws here (sometimes) πŸ˜†

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Mueller will be testifying and he will be answering some questions from Congress in writing 😎

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Mueller will be testifying and he will be answering some questions from Congress in writing 😎

That's what I am waiting for.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
roflmao

FoxNews just read the Mueller Letter to Congressman Ted Lieu and he STILL denies it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Total broken brain waves πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

That's what I am waiting for.

Why wait for Mueller to testify when your mind is already made up?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Why does it require a lawyer to get truth? Are we trying to get truth, or gotcha moments? Don't bother answering, we already know.

Who here would be able to see the truth if exposed?

Rather than the Democrats gotcha questions ...

Barr, did you have any conversation with Mueller regarding your summary?
Yes
Can you tell us what the nature of that conversation was?
Barr explains.

Want to know why that didn't happen? They wanted to include gotcha moments and put into the question that people were unhappy with Barr. They were not looking to ask a question, they were looking for soundbites.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Thank you for self identifying as one of them, despite earlier saying you were not.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That is why clarification is needed from Mueller not subjective interpretations from media.

for what?
the decision not to charge anyone?
mkay

lol
delayed disappointment is still disappointment
Do you think he will testify to something not included in his report?

Who am I kidding
you haven't even read said report.
you know what
nevermind

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: chr0naut

I watched the hearing, I don't need FOX.

Where in the letter Mueller sent to Barr did Mueller dispute Barr's conclusions? I am trying to figure out what the lie is.

From paragraph 3 of Mueller's letter to Barr dated March 27, 2019:

"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions."

The lie was that there was 'no objection to Barr's summary to Congress', when there actually was.

Barr did not release a summary...according to his own very clear response to Rep. Crist.
Hopefully you understand now.

The summary letter is on public record (I linked to it previously) and is referred to in Mueller's responsive letter. It exists.

The exact question, from Senator Chris Van Hollen, was, "Did Bob Mueller support your conclusion", to which Barr replied, "I don't know whether Bob Mueller supported my conclusion". (emphasis added to clarify)

There is no denial of making a conclusion there. Quite the contrary, Barr was asked directly about his conclusion and replied with a direct mention of his conclusion.

The only people that give two chits about this, are butt hurt people that want it their way and no other way, they're bloodthirsty for power and willing to go to any lengths to obtain it.

Point being.....who gives a crap if Mueller supported his summary?

Barr and Mueller were hired to do a job and they did it, the dems got jack, boo hoo. This country has much higher priorities it should be dealing with, besides these dumbass clowns wasting millions of US dollars over an endless witch hunt and who supported a GD piece of paper. These type politics need to get kicked to the curb ASAP so the country can move forward and start addressing issues that actually matter.

The dems whole narrative is so steep in hypocrisy and deceit its ridiculous.

Stop wasting time, resources and tax dollars on this BS and like Barr said β€œWe have to stop using the criminal justice process as a political weapon.”

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Jeffery Toobin: "Barr's answer total gobbledegook"

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join