It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooting At UNCC Campus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: gallop

They can do things to you though. I speak from experience. I was on one for migraine control. It's a common off-label application for certain classes of them. They give you a very low does, lower than what would be needed for depression, but in my case, it was enough to destabilize my moods over time.

I stopped taking them when I realized that I was starting to want to go into screaming red rages for no reason at all. The real red flag was when I was at work and I almost completely went off on a customer just for walking through the door of the shop.

My medical file now contains a note that there is a certain class of these drugs that I am not supposed to ever be put on because of that effect.

Some people do react poorly to them, and that's why you should always be carefully monitored when you're going on and coming off these things.

I have told people time and time again that some pain meds do affect the same neurotransmitters that AD drugs do. Tramadol for instance. It effects mildly serotonin and dopamine in the brain.

I knew as soon as I was on it after surgery, that I felt the effects of a serotonin reuptake inhibitor.

I can see what you mean...

But the countless people on AD meds, who do not go on violent rampages was my point. It's the same as saying all gun owners are responsible for mass shootings. We can't start calling for mass bans on something, just because a few go off the deep end.

I've been on strong AD drugs on and off since 2006. I've yet to smash someone or break my car window...

And if I had, it was a struggle within that was not spoken of, and not the outcome from a break...

if something festers, best we deal with that and not what brings it to the surface..

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
"Active Shooting"

More like "actors shooting"

I am sick of hearing about all the bs shootings.

Turns out the San Diego shooting had drills right before it too.

Big surprise.

Thanks for sharing, but I still don't buy it.

Churches and schools are the stage now.

Like memes? everyone is doing one?

What don't you buy?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I am starting to get angry.

Nobody in the government or media is handling the situation, if you build it they will come, if it is the news it will happen, if they are joking about this in south park, bullets will rain there is satire and there is mass production of copy cats.

F U !

Why angry?
You want to control what others say and do so you don't have to be angry? How would the media or the govt 'handle the situation'? What good is banning comedy going to do?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No just sick of people spreading terrorist propaganda that leads to more terrorist attacks.

Its not rocket science, take away the attention.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
a reply to: UKTruth

No just sick of people spreading terrorist propaganda that leads to more terrorist attacks.

Its not rocket science, take away the attention.

Answer me this, if a martyr dies in the woods and nobody sees it, is it really a martyr then? No its just some dude that no one has ever seen or heard about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join