It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active Shooting At UNCC Campus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
And here we go again
Another week another school shooting
2 dead 3 with life threatening injuries
Suspect 22yr old student

By all accounts UNCC are very much on the ball with reports that they were on lock down within 3 minutes and all students get what they call a niner alert message which says "Run Hide Fight" and all students receiving alert emails. Luckily there was a large police presence already on campus for a concert last night

SHOOTER APPREHENDED

Seems as I've been typing this the shooter has been apprehended without even leaving the classroom he started shooting in

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

This is unfortunately becoming the norm

Time to start documenting the pharma drugs these kids are on when they do this stuff. I saw some reports showing a link to SSRIs and other antidepressants. Here's an intro list: school shooting and anti-depressants

Essentially, they're the straw on the camel's back for committing some sort of heinous act of violence.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

And when something starts to become "normal" people become de-sensitised and blase
Not good

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
This is what it has come down to:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Mass Shootings 2019

Only 5 mass shootings on April 28th. Slow day.

edit on 1-5-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Time to start documenting the pharma drugs these kids are on when they do this stuff. I saw some reports showing a link to SSRIs and other antidepressants. Here's an intro list: school shooting and anti-depressants

Essentially, they're the straw on the camel's back for committing some sort of heinous act of violence.

I think that you may be right. with all these new meds we see on TV with the fine print and fast talk about increased thoughts of suicide or and severe mood swings and all that stuff that people seem to ignore.
I believe that anti depressants turn off the part of the brain that determines right and wrong ,or at least makes it so the person just doesn't care what they are doing.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

I think that you may be right. with all these new meds we see on TV with the fine print and fast talk about increased thoughts of suicide or and severe mood swings and all that stuff that people seem to ignore.
I believe that anti depressants turn off the part of the brain that determines right and wrong ,or at least makes it so the person just doesn't care what they are doing.

Millions of people use anti depressants every year, none of them seem to go off on killing sprees.

Well, maybe if they had easy access to guns.. but still.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
From a personal point of view ... I was on anti-depressants. No, I never shot up a school, but I did do other harmful things, mostly to myself. I took them for anxiety. The pills worked. They made me not care, but they made me not care at all. I developed bad habits that eventually I had to end by ending the anti-depressants.

So, no, not everyone goes off on a killing spree, but there are reports of people developing bad habits while on anti-depressants that they did not develop before the pills.

And this shooting, wow. Something really needs to happen. Something!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

They can do things to you though. I speak from experience. I was on one for migraine control. It's a common off-label application for certain classes of them. They give you a very low does, lower than what would be needed for depression, but in my case, it was enough to destabilize my moods over time.

I stopped taking them when I realized that I was starting to want to go into screaming red rages for no reason at all. The real red flag was when I was at work and I almost completely went off on a customer just for walking through the door of the shop.

My medical file now contains a note that there is a certain class of these drugs that I am not supposed to ever be put on because of that effect.

Some people do react poorly to them, and that's why you should always be carefully monitored when you're going on and coming off these things.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The other thing people forget is that the medications are not a cure when it comes to mental conditions. What they do is provide some stability and a space for people to work on their issues with therapy.

Look at something like ADD/ADHD which isn't a mental illness as these things are classified, but is a mental difference characterized by a brain difference like a mental illness. If you read up on it, everything says that the medications for ADD?ADHD are not intended to be a cure, but are only a stabilizer to be used in conjunction with different therapies and training that allow an individual to develop strategies to work around their mental differences and succeed.

I think too many people think they take the pills and they're done, but their mental states have trained them into negative patterns that they need therapies and re-training to successfully break out of, and I think that component ends up getting neglected. I also think people tend to take medications unevenly which also creates lots of problems in brain chemistry and mood balance.

Working out of mental illness takes hard work on multiple levels.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So a friend of mine knows a student that was telling her that a dude in full clown makeup and dress ran into her class room screaming 30-40 minutes before the shooting. Two of the male students tackled the clown and held him till police took him in to custody. So was it connected or just some weird random event the same day?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Seen nothing about this but there was a rap concert on that evening (hence the reason for the handy police presence on campus) maybe it was connected to that?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I haven't see it on the news either and the police says the shooter did not have any accomplices so I have no idea if it was connected. But it happened and my source is legit and talked to the student lastnight.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Antidepressants trigger manic responses in unstable people.

This is what can happen.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

Spot on those meds are super dangerous period. Been on and off them since high school every time I go on them my emotions are not my own and fluctuate from bliss to rage. FTR I do not own any guns (great shot tho) am a pacifist of sorts (will use violence to defend myself and my loved ones.) Best legislation that should be drafted is if you take any of these mind altering drugs you cannot own a gun. MJ woks far better and if legalized I bet these "mass shooting" will become a thing of the past.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
"Active Shooting"

More like "actors shooting"

I am sick of hearing about all the bs shootings.

Turns out the San Diego shooting had drills right before it too.

Big surprise.

Thanks for sharing, but I still don't buy it.

Churches and schools are the stage now.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Shall we send your condolence, I mean the potential victims are not even cold yet your thought process is, scream fake loud enough and people will believe it.

It appears to be another actual shooting in the US but put your fingers in your ears, the US does not have a gun problem (sarc)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
"Active Shooting"

More like "actors shooting"

I am sick of hearing about all the bs shootings.

Turns out the San Diego shooting had drills right before it too.

Big surprise.

Thanks for sharing, but I still don't buy it.

Churches and schools are the stage now.

I love awakened mind posts like this.

Right now in some city a drill is taking place.
Tomorrow another drill will be taking place.
The day after that and so on.

Yet tin-foilers ignore that when something happens in a city where a drill is going on because they know better.

It's cool though, the people that die in events are glad you see through the lies.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I am starting to get angry.

Nobody in the government or media is handling the situation, if you build it they will come, if it is the news it will happen, if they are joking about this in south park, bullets will rain there is satire and there is mass production of copy cats.

F U !

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It wasn't the SSRIs. It was the MK Ultra mind control programming.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join