It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressman Diaz-Balart says Russia Has Placed Nuclear Weapons in Venezuela.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

It’s not a leap if you couple it with what the congressman said. Besides can you think of a better way to smuggle nuclear weapons into a country ?

I am not sure smuggle means in broad daylight with everybody aware of it, i am not doubting if they have or not as I suspect that the US has many a bomb pointing at other nations that we dont know about, most wars consist of 2 sides America Vs A N Other, so if other countries are suspected of doing it, surely the nation which has dropped the most Nukes on civilians will do the same, tit for tat, what a snip world we live in, we elect people who have the power to end it all

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Outside of NATO only Greece and turkey are partners in the nuclear sharing program.

I think one of the best ways to smuggle weapons is in broad daylight right under someone’s nose. Especially if they don’t have enough time to collect intelligence .

Are you saying Russia can’t place bombs in other countries because the US does ?

Because that position seems bias .

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I've thought about that scenario many times .

I think that if a shooting war starts Putin is going to let the two superpowers slug it out. That way they'll both be weekend .

Then when he decides who's most likely to win he will pick that side .

I think Putin is a gangster a threat and evil.

But there's one thing I'll give him.

He's not dumb .

edit on 2-5-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
Maduro is illegitimate? Wasnt he elected?

And un elected recently. He refuses to leave.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It would be awesome if all of the people against Maduro but also not for Guaido or Lopez could raise their voices. Call in you're sick for a week. Right? Strike Venzuelans! Strike!
How many are they? Just doing nothing, maybe trying to pack up on food, before who knows what will happen. Go for a stroll. Talk with each other how can you sabotage your state? Maybe you want to sit down at some places.
You know creative civil arrest.
What I consider good sabotage is you hurt things, not people or animals. Violence against machines!
If they are communists and you their people, the motto should be, if you can't have it they can't have it.
Equality. No if and but.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Agit8dChop

He might have given Maduro a couple of battlefield Nukes, to entice him to stay in Venezuela?

Or someone is lying to you in the US, not the first or last time that same ridiculous lie is used, remember? If i know it happened you must remember in detail when it happened, you must do

Lies and war, such beautiful, much death.. Wow!

If your audience is doped up on sugars, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame etc, coupled with screen addiction there's no remembering anything of substance, so we have this mess...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join