It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I am a newbie. I always want to learn new things.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I am a newbie. I am a 49 year old woman living in the desert. I do some writing and legal research as my profession. While doing some research online, I stumbled across this ATS forum. Since then, I have been doing a lot of reading of the various posts on this site. From what I have seen so far, this website provides a great place that people can have frank, intelligent and logical discussions about a wide array of topics which are tyypically concidered illogical by most. These subjects are usually dismissed as "poppycock" by the majority of people. It is for this specific reason that I like this website. If enough people are experiencing the same "poppycock" then, it is my belief we should not be so quick to dismiss such occurrences. Thanks for putting this website up. It serves as a way we can learn from one another, in our pursuit of enlightenment and wisdom.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LissaBum

welcome, ATS is a unique brand

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Welcome to the site. Live in the desert

I like trees, I need trees all around me. I do not feel at home in the desert staring at those pricks out there.(cactuses)

I cannot live very long in the city either, plants in pots just aren't my thing. I like weeds in the grass in my yard too.

There is one thing you will learn here, everyone has different ways of looking at things, everyone's sense of normal is different too. Most times there is no right or wrong, just a different way of seeing things.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Desert.

Not the Australian desert, I hope.

There are kangaroos there.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Hello, and welcome to ATS.
What might a "poppycock" eat in the springtime?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
“ poppycock “ I haven’t heard that in quite a while. It made me smile thanks .

Welcome

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hello and welcome! Enjoy exploring all the interesting topics here!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Welcome to the site it's a fun place MOST of the time. Plenty of awesome themes and sub-themes to talk about.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
welcome lissa

never thought i'd experience two bums on page one lol!

I likes desert.

f.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Welcome.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Welcome. I hope you have a thick skin. In some areas here you will need it. It will take a little time to learn to separate the wheat from the chaff.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Welcome LissaBum. Legal research heh. Advice:- are those trying to impeach Trump traitors? Oooh, oooh sorry that,s political. I try not to do political. Weeelll sometimes. Keep a good sense of humour and try not to be too triggered.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hey sister. I finally decided to make an account here because I noticed a lot of nonbelievers on here. I’m ready to hit some facts to the humans on this planet. Because it seems to me they are misinformed by the evil aliens who have no faith on this planet. I’m the dark and God is the light and I’m here to shine some things everybody’s way.

top topics

join