It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTubes of UAP's and Machu Pichu in Spanish - Does anyone know this channel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The two videos I watched were pretty good and I had never seen them before. One video reminds me of the Utah UAP video.

This could be CGI I really can't tell, but the guy seems legit. He does ask for people to subscribe, but that is only one strike against him.

The videos are pretty good as far as production and not too over the top. It is in Spanish and a lot is lost in the translation. Sometimes the subs change so fast you have to pause to read them and it is not the greatest of translations. You do get a basic idea of what is being discussed.

It took a minute to get the auto translate selected. You have to go to settings, subtitles and pick the Spanish subs (only one there). Then go back to the subtitle settings and you will have an option to select auto-translate. That's the only way I know how to do it. Auto-translate doesn't show up as an option unless you have a sub picked already, kinda makes sense.

Machu Pichu is really cool to explore in Google Earth as the one video shows. Makes me want to go visit there even more now.

Anyone seen these videos or this YouTube channel before? Have they been debunked? I did a search on the YouTube name and could not find it on ATS.

ETA: recommend listening to them with sound muted if using subs, the sound is a little over done.

edit on 30-4-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I did a thread on this video clip back in February. The consensus from the ATS "crew" was that it was a CGI, copycat video, to gain some publicity, because of the Utah UAP video.

Thread can be found here.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Thanks for the link. I searched but didn't see it.

The low rez video is a problem too, can't be sure what it is.

Have you seen the Machu Pichu video? It looks like it could just be a plane. Again it is hard to be sure.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The problem is youtube itself

9 out of 10 channels do sensational videos&claims with zero research-evidence or misinform on purpose to rake views and money

Take for example bigfoot channel videos,channels that tell tall tales like i killed bigfoot or bigfoot raped me or bigfoot farted and i woke up have 700k+ subbers while other channels that do actual legitimate research,present only the best cases with the most credible data have 10k subbers.

Take ufo channels,some that present hoaxes day in and day out like hoaxteam20 have 1mil subbers while other channels have barely 20k.

People dont want facts they want sensationalism

TLDR dont trust any yt channel,100% of the time they re fake because views and money etc

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Yes.
Giving the people what they want seems to be quite beneficial to some youtube channels.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Oof.. Phage got reprimanded LMFAO

Honestly it's the same as always, why did the drone stop at the right time to watch the ufo go by?

I'm not a lot into ufos and stuff like this but i did watch a few videos after reading another thread several days ago. This seems very much the same as all of those where the camera pans to a specific place and then suddenly they get an awesome view of the event, almost as if they knew where to point and at what time
But of course with less quality than before so that doubt remains, like in the drone video above lol

I wish he would not attempt to first lead viewers into a brainwashing session before showing the video. Can't he just show the actual video and let people decide? He goes through an explanation about how ufos are real then shows you the video in a way that confirms all he believes. What a bother
edit on 1-5-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

Oof.. Phage got reprimanded LMFAO

Nah Phage is an upstanding member of this forum,a beacon of logic in a sea of absurd claims.

Might be offtopic but i ll say it again,all the yt channels are frauds and a waste of Kbs of internet space.

Plus for the vid at hand

an honest question,how can you judge speed or size without a reference point?Thats what makes ufology a joke and throws into bad light honest researchers

and one more offtopic line,all you youtubers that make these vids,they are way better than some crap cgi movies out there,instead of wasting your talent in these vids maybe make a movie?Pretty sure you ll make more money that a yt vid.

new topics

top topics

join