It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you hate President Trump ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My question is sincere.

The anger from the Democrats is like nothing I’ve ever seen in my life . It’s almost primal.

I can understand the surface but I don’t understand it’s root cause.

It’’s definitely a issue that should be put on the table for civil open debate .

I’ve got a few questions .

Is it his personal mannerisms ?

is it his opposition to political correctness ?

Is it his policies ?

Is it Twitter ?

is it connected to his success ?

Is it any particular incident or a combination of some?

Or is it that he was elected ?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

why don't you take a break bud.

we'd rather a president less concerned about what some blogger or columnist or "S&L" think of him.

that's all.

Trump helped the economy and the VA, that's 2 thumbs up.... immediately negated by his ego, his mouth and sleaz .

you can still love him. don't worry about others.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

The anger from the Democrats is like nothing I’ve ever seen in my life . It’s almost primal.

It's the general banana MSM that has people "hating" 😎

and,

$2 Billion was pissed down the drain for the 2016 election that lost 😎

The lost money makes people spiteful, hateful, and flaming jealous 😎

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Donald Trump, trumps all other presidents in the past 50 years or so. That's why!

MAGA!

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Little Johnny was sitting on a park bench eating two snicker bars.

A man sat down next to him and said don’t you know those things are bad for you ?

Little Johnny told the man. My grandpa died from that .

The man said from eating snicker bars ?

Little Johnny said no from not minding his own F-ing business .

edit on 30-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can agree that the mainstream media is the biggest problem. There lies soundbites and cherry picked quotes inflame people.

But a contributing factor is that people are so emotional. They don’t even bother to research what they hear .

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

we'd rather a president less concerned about what some blogger or columnist or "S&L" think of him.

that's all.

Trump helped the economy and the VA, that's 2 thumbs up.... immediately negated by his ego, his mouth and sleaz .

you can still love him. don't worry about others.

Who is "We'd"?

I'd rather have a President who is making American citizens being in a better place in their lives than one who was really good at reading a teleprompter.

So you are upset about his persona.

And Orange Man Bad... and Hillary lost.

Pro Tip... you are losing the ideological battle.

Which is good for America.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So you are upset about his persona.

Yup

That rules everything else out and makes it personal .

Emotions cloud clear thinking .

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Most people who "hate" Trump, actually hate themselves. They hate the fact he reflects most of their deepest flaws and insecurities. And being the mentally weak people they are, they'd rather project it back to him instead of looking into a mirror and reflecting on themselves.

Not being a fan of him is one thing (which is totally fine), but hating somebody you haven't even met is a personal issue that says more about you than it does them.

edit on 30-4-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I don’t, and I’ll vote for him again unless a better one shows up which I’m 100% sure the Democrats won’t provide. Maybe the Libertarians will pick a super hero but I doubt it.
Trump 2020! Unless provided a better choice.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
So far this thread hasn’t gone the way I hoped it would. It wasn’t meant to be a trap or an ambush.

I was hoping it would be on policy or something specific like......

“Grab them by the P#**y”

Which by the way is a cherry picked quote taken out of context. A tiny bit of research exposes it .

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I literally, just now, got unfriended on fb.

A black friend of mine posted that Trump didn't meet with a teacher of the year, who is black, because Trump is a racist.

I gave her a link that showed Trump did in fact meet with the teacher in the oval office on Monday.

She said I was an undercover racist and she didn't see it all the years we've known each other until now.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
24/7 non-stop media misrepresentation. Normal people on the left are not entirely at fault. They're being led there.

There are very powerful monied interests behind what we see unfolding.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I hate the dude for being stupid and selling “books he wrote” saying “he is smart”!

That was the 80’s before most of his supporters were born.

Running your company to bankruptcy and then selling the company which is so huge and crappy that you can’t change the name is not really a business model!

And guess what the Old Man is trying to do to the US?? And blame Dems in the process which is why violence has increased...

Tack any other dumb a$$ stuff like that he has done as “president” including all the snubs to both policy and protocol...

What is there to like about orange grandpa who doesn’t even know or care about the people he is supposed to represent over his concerns about how he is perceived on Twitter??

I’ll take Captain Obvious for 300, Alex.

ETA: I hated the guy from the get go. As President, I would do my duty and take a bullet for him... as I would for any future or former POTUS.
edit on 30-4-2019 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: I am not a huge hater...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The reason I don't like Trump doesn't have as much to do with him as much as the people who follow him. It pains me to know there's a sizable portion of our population that is dumb enough to believe he's the person he played on TV.

For christ sakes The Apprentice started off as a kind of satire, but enough people believed it that they just ran with it. Trump is notorious for not even having the balls to fire someone in person.

It's humbug, all of it.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
I literally, just now, got unfriended on fb.

A black friend of mine posted that Trump didn't meet with a teacher of the year, who is black, because Trump is a racist.

I gave her a link that showed Trump did in fact meet with the teacher in the oval office on Monday.

She said I was an undercover racist and she didn't see it all the years we've known each other until now.

Just wow.

You know, it’s probably for the best if they unfriended you for bringing up this pesky thing called facts.

It’s amazing the herd mentality these days.

And keep slinging facts. Emotions change, facts don’t.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think you’re wrong

Most people I know that are trump fans never watched a single episode of the apprentice. Myself included.

Maybe Americans want to see their country do well. Maybe they want a leader who really does love the country that they live in.

It sure is a nice change for those of us that had to endure 8 years of Mr apologize/TelePrompTer in chief.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Most people I know that are trump fans never watched a single episode of the apprentice. Myself included.

But you still seem to believe in the image of him that originated on The Apprentice. The savvy tough businessman. It's a character. It's the same character Trump plays at all of his rallies. I have a hard time believing everyone in the crowd knows that's an act.

I think Trump only loves America in that he sees himself as America. And he isn't America. We are.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I hate the dude for being stupid and selling “books he wrote” saying “he is smart”!

That was the 80’s before most of his supporters were born.

I read the art of the deal and recognized business tactics I used every day plus some good advice .

I’m willing to bet you’ve never read it . Yet you criticize it .

A friend of mine on another site made a great statement about the book .

Paraphrased

“Read the book and recognize the tactics . You will pay less for your next car “

Running your company to bankruptcy and then selling the company which is so huge and crappy that you can’t change the name is not really a business model!

Of the six bankruptcies he filed. I know for a fact that four of them were Chapter 11. Chapter 11 is designed to restructure debt keep the facility open and keep jobs intact . He gave up control and interest in all four of the companies to achieve this. Along with selling his boat and his yacht to help prevent investors from being hurt .

Bottom line he made sacrifices to keep investors intact and jobs for the employees .

Again don’t listen to the media do a little counter research .

And guess what the Old Man is trying to do to the US?? And blame Dems in the process which is why violence has increased...

Tack any other dumb a$$ stuff like that he has done as “president” including all the snubs to both policy and protocol...

What is there to like about orange grandpa who doesn’t even know or care about the people he is supposed to represent over his concerns about how he is perceived on Twitter??

First off what blame did he lay that was in accurate ?

The anger in this last quote happens in just about every discussion. Don’t make politics personal .

Hate crimes are on the rise for a specific reason. Only white people can commit them. The charging has become so petty it’s ridiculous.

Here’s a link for a felony “hate crime”. This guy was charged for the outlandish behavior of using a racial slur and kicking a bumper .

www.chicagotribune.com...

If they made assault or crimes because of political affiliation hate crimes .

The statistics would soar. All because of a red hat .

On to one of your point. Yup Trump is bombastic and intentionally antagonizes people .

But that’s his style. He’s does it to keep his name in the news and his opponents on their back foot. The things he says is designed to maneuver people into a position .

There’s another pair phrase from the art of the deal .

“ good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom line perspective , Bad publicity is better than no publicity at all . Controversy and short sells”

A lot of people on the left don’t understand he’s doing its on purpose .

More people understand what the media is doing every week. He’s making them over play their hand just like they did in 2016 .

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Yep.

Actually she tended to post a lot of anti-white things and invested in the (scam) Tulsa real estate fund based only on it's "blackness".

It's not really funny that these days, the real fascists are calling everybody else fascist and

the real racists are the ones calling everybody else racist.

<<   2  3 >>

join