It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller contradicts self in smearing Trump publicly

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: AboveBoard

1. Wrong. The republicans were not paying fusion gps when steele was brought on. The steele dossier was discredited by Mueller, who could not verify any of the serious crimes alleged in it after two years.

the FBI under Obama also did not verify it when the used it to spy on people connected to trump. There are currently investigations into this by the IG.

If trump used rnc paid oppo research that was unverified to have his intel community sy on the dems, you would be screaming impeachment. I know this because you are screaming impeachment now with far less done by trump.

2.IRS targeted conservative groups far more.

they even had to pay out a settlement because of it. www.washingtontimes.com...

Again, you forgive this, but demand trump be impeached for... what was it again?

3. So you are ok with Obama withholding documents with executive privilege, but think Trump not using it and releasing almost the entirety of the Mueller report is corrupt?

Look, its obvious that you are biased beyond belief.

Are you telling me that if tomorrow Trumps rnc pays for a document sourced by a foreign spy and Chinese agents that's says his Biden likes to be peed on by Chinese hookers and his teams were Chinese agents, doesn't verify any of that info and uses it to wiretap people connected to bide, while telling international allies that biden may be compromised, and Trumps agencies leak all of that info to the pres, you would say that's perfectly legitmate?

Of course not.

you cant even say why trump should be impeached now. You just through out buzz words like fascist.

1. I NEVER SAID THE REPUBLICANS BROUGHT STEELE ON! Argh!!!!!

I am biased. YOU are biased. We are all biased “beyond belief” and That’s The Whole Point.

You’re points are not proven, you just believe them.

I didn’t get to the part of saying why Trump should be or shouldn’t be impeached. I said nothing about it, not because I couldn’t but because I was answering your list of supposed Obama crimes. I’m sure as hell not going to answer you now.

Gah.

Good day.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Please don't act like a victim now.

You come into this thread saying people that disagree with you are in a different reality or something, you say Trump is the most corrupt president ever with giving no evidence.

When I show abuses of Obama, you claim that you have evidnce that my claims are wrong.

When I step by step rebut them, you say those are just my opinions, as if somehow you are by default correct and any argument against that, no matter if factual, are just opinions.

You said trump would be impeached if he was Obama.

You gave no evidence at all why short of your claims that he is corrupt.

I gave just a few examples of Obama corruption.

His IRS targeted conservatives and had to pay a settlement for the wrong doing. That is a fact.

He admin used unverified info paid for by the DNC to spy on people connected to his opponents party's Presidential campaign. That is a fact.

He used executive privledge to keep investigators from seeing documents that would have potentially been harmful to his AG, That is a fact.

He wiretapped a reporter and his family for reporting stories he didn't like. That is a fact.

You just saying well there were good reasons for those facts doesn't disprove that they happened.

Meanwhile, you have not given any facts as to why Trump is the most corrupt president ever, and instead just say we are not in the same world if we disagree with you.

Sorry that evidence and logic is not the world you live in.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Grambler

1. Wrong. The republicans were not paying fusion gps when steele was brought on. The steele dossier was discredited by Mueller, who could not verify any of the serious crimes alleged in it after two years.

the FBI under Obama also did not verify it when the used it to spy on people connected to trump. There are currently investigations into this by the IG.

If trump used rnc paid oppo research that was unverified to have his intel community sy on the dems, you would be screaming impeachment. I know this because you are screaming impeachment now with far less done by trump.

2.IRS targeted conservative groups far more.

they even had to pay out a settlement because of it. www.washingtontimes.com...

Again, you forgive this, but demand trump be impeached for... what was it again?

3. So you are ok with Obama withholding documents with executive privilege, but think Trump not using it and releasing almost the entirety of the Mueller report is corrupt?

Look, its obvious that you are biased beyond belief.

Are you telling me that if tomorrow Trumps rnc pays for a document sourced by a foreign spy and Chinese agents that's says his Biden likes to be peed on by Chinese hookers and his teams were Chinese agents, doesn't verify any of that info and uses it to wiretap people connected to bide, while telling international allies that biden may be compromised, and Trumps agencies leak all of that info to the pres, you would say that's perfectly legitmate?

Of course not.

you cant even say why trump should be impeached now. You just through out buzz words like fascist.

1. I NEVER SAID THE REPUBLICANS BROUGHT STEELE ON! Argh!!!!!

I am biased. YOU are biased. We are all biased “beyond belief” and That’s The Whole Point.

You’re points are not proven, you just believe them.

I didn’t get to the part of saying why Trump should be or shouldn’t be impeached. I said nothing about it, not because I couldn’t but because I was answering your list of supposed Obama crimes. I’m sure as hell not going to answer you now.

Gah.

Good day.

You are right that the quote you made was clear that the Republicans had begun opposition research on Trump then dropped it. Fusion GPS was then hired to continue research by the Clinton campaign. That's when things went wonky and the Steele Dossier was created.

The confusion in your post was that you added that quote yet were trying to excuse the Clinton Campaign and thus Obama because Repubs started and ended a legit opposition research.

What you stated just did not match the facts. --- that you actually added yourself. Read your quoted source again.
edit on 5 2 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Someone promised Mueller a book deal where he will make guaranteed millions of dollars...in place of paying him a bribe. That is how they do it these days, if a thousand books are sold, they may say ten thousand were sold and Mueller gets a decent paycheck. A way of laundering money from an "investor" who is trying to take down Trump and the Republican party.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

edit on 2-5-2019 by BTPowers because: derp

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Stories circulating now about some incompetence inside the Mueller Team is going to clear Flynn !!!!

Incompetent 😆

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join