It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller contradicts self in smearing Trump publicly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Your “facts” for both President A and B are incorrect and “alternative.”

That is why we can’t discuss anything anymore - we literally live in different realities.

I know you don’t believe me when I say this.

Cheers

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I can insert any name and it still shows not I e American accused was charged with any crime involving conspiring with Russia in the election

If you still believe otherwise then you are not engaged in reality

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I never said that. You are putting words out there and saying “if you don’t agree you are not seeing reality.”

Straw man?

This is all far from over. The magnitude of lies and the breaking of the rule of law for political expediency and corruption is overwhelming and apparent. I hope that the current obfuscation of facts by the GOP and Trump and his Administration will one day be overcome.

Be open to the possibility?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The media and the democrats are two separate groups. Something that keeps getting lost on these boards.

REALLY?

Reporter political donations 2016

Everybody knows the MSM are just an organ of the Democrat party. I'll let you guess at the organ.

edit on 1-5-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No, the reason we can't discuss things anymore is because the left is incapable of rational argument and admitting when they're wrong. Like your post I'm responding to. Rather than rebutting the actual information presented, you respond with the equivalent of nuh-uh.

Where am I wrong? If you look through my post history you'll find MANY line by line or concept by concept rebuttals of similar lists posted by the left. So don't try to tell me it's too much. I find the time and put in the effort, you can do the same.
edit on 1-5-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Im open to the possibility of Obama, the intel community, the media and the Dems pushing a lie about Russian collusion for two years now being called out for it

I’m also open to an investigation of wrong doing of those groups or parts of them using paid oppo research sourced by kremlin agents to spy on a presidential campaign

Open to that possibility?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Mitch Mconnel refusing to agree to Obama warning the country regarding Russian election interference, you mean? Saying he would rally the GOP to claim it was all partisan campaign rhetoric rather than reality? Investigate that? Sure.

Trump is poison. You’d like this to be about the other team. I get that. But that is mere deflection from Trump and company ‘s malfeasance.

The failure of the right to see this is directly related to your own media sources and GOP lies being amplified. How is that different than what you think is happening on the left?

Again, we live in different parallel worlds with different sets of “truths,” and the result is we can’t talk to each other.

It’s actually quite frightening.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I’m sorry. I hear you. I don’t have time, and why bother, really? I’m over thinking anything I say, any proof I provide, will be heard much less cause you or anyone else to change their entrenched positions.

It would be a long, time consuming effort with the equivalent effectiveness of screaming into the void, not for lack of substance, but lack of “ears willing to hear.”

So in case it’s not clear, I’ve pretty much given up on you guys. 😔

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Please

All of the Russian interference was under Obama. He told his team to stand down in dealing with it

Then his intel community took dirt from kremlin agents that was a lie and used it to spy on people connected to trumps campaign

But you keep that dream alive that trump or his team illegally conspired with Russians if it helps you feel better

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Please

All of the Russian interference was under Obama. He told his team to stand down in dealing with it

Then his intel community took dirt from kremlin agents that was a lie and used it to spy on people connected to trumps campaign

But you keep that dream alive that trump or his team illegally conspired with Russians if it helps you feel better

His campaign manager via Gates sent polling data to Russians. But you’re right. Nothing to see here.

Bloomberg- polling data

As to it happening during Obama’s term, okay, we were just learning about it then. The intelligence was just becoming clear right before the election. Obama didn’t benefit from Russian interference in any way. McConnel suppressed it. Obama could have been more forceful in telling the people about it, but McConnel would have pretended it was all lies.

Did Trump obstruct Justice? If he wasn’t the President, then he’d already be indicted. According the report, anyway.

edit on 1-5-2019 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The he report does not say if he wasn’t president he would have been indicted

Fact is the he same people complaining about obstruction spread the Russia conspiring with trump lie

And didn’t feel Hillary’s team deleting subpoenaed evidence was obstruction

Obama, Hillary he media and the intel community did benefit from Russian interference

In fact the benifitted from the most successful Russian interference, the fake dirt in trump has hat the media, dnc and Obama’s admin used to spy on and smear trumps campaign and presidency

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I must admit the Russians definitely got their money's worth with their divisive tactics. I believe they are amazed that Trump actually was able to win too. They assumed the fix was in for Hillary and they wanted to make sure to create discord.

They lucked out when the Dems took up the collusion/impeach Trump divisiveness. Honestly, I am looking at the Dems being willing pawns in furthering the original Russian Collusion.

What's that mantra : by any means necessary?

edit on 5 1 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So in other words, you've made up your mind so everyone else must have too?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Also, you don't have to do it for me. You never know who is reading these boards. Plus maybe someone will learn something they wouldn't otherwise. So what if you don't change a mind. If you can increase the knowledge base people approach a subject from, it was worth the effort.

How about if you pick 5 or so you disagree with and clear the air on those?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I must admit I do love it when posters provide a source of fact to why they say and believe as they do. It is illuminating to dig deeper and understand better the why? Even if I may disagree with their take on a subject, it is rewarding to try and understand, why?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Eactly, even debates where I'm not persuaded by another argument, I usually learn something new that I didn't know. I find that valuable.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The media and the democrats are two separate groups. Something that keeps getting lost on these boards.

Are they? Why do they both say the same thing, even when proven wrong?

Now show me Mueller's letter you keep talking about. You keep talking about exactly what it says, so it must be available to read somewhere.

www.cnn.com...

Here is the letter publicly available.

"The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office's work and conclusions"

Note: This letter was sent prior to AG Barr lying to congress on April 20th under oath as to whether or not Mueller had concerns about the summary letter released.
edit on 1-5-2019 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

Barr did not lie

He was asked if he was aware of memebers of muellers teams concerns about inaccuracies in his letter

He was not aware of anyone in muellers teams concerns, as he only was aware of mueller

And in addition mueller said himself Barr had no inaccuracies

Meanwhile let’s not forget the Dems lies about Russia collusion for two years, while they colluded with kremlin agents to use the Steele dossier to spy on people connected to trumps campaign

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Barr did not lie

He was asked if he was aware of memebers of muellers teams concerns about inaccuracies in his letter

He was not aware of anyone in muellers teams concerns, as he only was aware of mueller

Meanwhile let’s not forget the Dems lies about Russia collusion for two years, while they colluded with kremlin agents to use the Steele dossier to spy on people connected to trumps campaign

Is there any written evidence of Mueller telling Barr there were no inaccuracies? We have glaring evidence in the letter that he has issues with the summary letter... do we have similar evidence of this? I have not seen it yet if there is.

Also, Mueller is part of Mueller's team.. so I think you are splitting hairs here one that.
edit on 1-5-2019 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

Barr did not lie

Is there any written evidence of Mueller telling Barr there were no inaccuracies? We have glaring evidence in the letter that he has issues with the summary letter... do we have similar evidence of this? I have not seen it yet if there is.

Also, Mueller is part of Mueller's team.. so I think you are splitting hairs here one that.

You are the one claiming Barr lied

Did mueller show in his letter Barr had inaccuracies? I didn’t see it

As for your claim that mueller is part of muellers team, that’s a joke

So if cnn says “members of trumps team are upset with comey being fired” you think that means trump is a member of his own team and he could be mad?

If the Dems wanted to ask specifically about muellers concerns they would have done that. Instead they wanted to ask about members of his team that leaked to the media and their concerns, and that’s what Barr answered about

Again, let’s not lose site that this is all a distraction from the lies Dems and the media told for two years about trump and his team breaking the law by conspiring with Russians to steal the election

edit on 1-5-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join