It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Venezuela China Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Let me start by saying that I WISH we would remove all our troops from foreign soil, stop giving money to all different countries, and stop giving food and aid to any nation.

Screw 'em.

Total isolationist baby. TOTAL!

Now that we have that out of the way, it's never going to happen.

China has everything except oil. It has poor reserves. Oil is China's Achilles Heel. Venezuela is/was a great supplier for China. If we take control of Venezuela, it'd be political leverage over China who has us beat on almost every other level.

Russia? Russia is nothing more than a 40 year old who still wears his high school letterman's jacket.

China is the big player and is probably why we will occupy Venezuela.

In my humble conspiratorial opinion.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lets see what RT has to say about that.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

if you look as Venezuela's oil production that has drastically declined in barrels per day, and the fact that a lot of it is superheavy crude, i don't think this theory holds much water, otherwise China would have been showing signs of energy input-strain for some time now

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

*shrugs*

Perhaps.

It's only a theory.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
We know this much, there is some collaboration between them.

Who knows? This isn't the south china sea, the chinese may find this to be way outta their hand.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

we're almost two peas in a pod when it comes to your opening statement about removing troops from other countries, stopping aid etc. I wouldn't say stop aid completely I just think with the way most of the nations we help (we as in the west) are corrupt and money that is donated almost always quickly disappears we (again the west) should stop handing money hand over fist and instead use that money to buy the materials that those nations who we give aid to, would want or need for example: Let's pretend a single wooden hut cost 100 bucks to build including materials etc. then I think the nation donating the money should pay for the materials and have those shipped over to the nation in need that way you cut out the middlemen/women who steal a percentage for "necessary needs". Giving us and the nation in need more bang for our bucks. It would sort out the corrupted way our money is spent.

My opinion on the Venezuela conspiracy and why they are so poor comes down to two things, the first is a corrupt government who is more concerned with their own living conditions and the fact that the US has for a while now had a hold on the oil, not getting it but stopping many nations apparently from being able to buy it basically saying "If you buy it, we will sanction you" (not in those exact words). I remember reading something from a newspaper a few years back that the US had warned nations NOT to make deals for oil from Venezuela.

new topics

top topics

join