It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigating Antifa For Plotting To Buy Guns From Cartel For ‘Armed Rebellion’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Are they stupid... wait dont answer that, trick question. If they have guns and try to stop deportation attempts, or assist illegals in crossing, they become viable targets (as another poster mentioned). All it takes is for one nervous soy boy to freak out and twitch his finger at the wrong time and then it's an all out blood bath... if thats the case, I'll put my money on the border patrol agents and ICE agents to come out the Victor's of that skirmish.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

'alleged' = BULLSHEET.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

'alleged' = BULLSHEET.

Here we go with left-wing revisionism once again...

Meanwhile the real meaning of alleged is...

adjective
declared or stated to be as described; asserted: The alleged murderer could not be located for questioning.
doubtful; suspect; supposed: The alleged cure-all produced no results when it was tested by reputable doctors.

www.dictionary.com...

But got to love the constant attempts by left-wingers to change the meaning of words...

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Is this the same group that the DHS formally classified as "domestic terrorist violence"? The one that Biden was praising as "courageous" recently and the one Chris Cuomo said "there are certainly aspects of them that are true to a cause, that is a good cause"? Is this the same group of good ol' boys n girls they speak of?

Asking for friend

edit on 1-5-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yep, he does exist. He chose the name Cobra, and became a commander.(in criminal circles)
I did not make this up and doubt that the FBI made it up.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

I think the most obvious question would be, why would a bunch of angry university students planning an armed rebellion, bother purchasing guns from Mexican cartels for double the price they were most likely originally legally purchased for in the US?

I could understand if it was an assassination they didn't want getting traced back to themselves... But an "armed rebellion"?

It makes no sense!

You assume that because they go to college that they are smart?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The FBI is investigating fascist anti-fascist activists for an alleged plot to buy guns from a Mexican cartel in order to “stage an armed rebellion” at the southern border, according to an unclassified document obtained by The Chicago Tribune.

Fixed that first bit because truth matters.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

You assume that because they go to college that they are smart?

LOL. Bingo.

The biggest morons I know are in college.

College admittance used to mean you were above average in smarts, today it only means you have a pulse, ability to fill out a credit form (or have a "guidance" counselor do it for you), and are naive enough to hand those borrowed funds over to a "higher education" ponzi scheme that only benefits those already apart of that "higher education" system.

Actually, I would say that college is now a badge of stupidity more often than it is a symbol of "smarts".

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The report could be false under GI Joe script. Cobra Commander is so unbelievable. Either that or someone trolling FBI and it is working just like the Chinese names for plane crash for news report.

I mean who the hell calls themselves Cobra commander? I googled it and never found any information about a cartel name Cobra commander other than GI Joe.

Reminds me of jay and Silent Bob lol. Jay was the C_ _ t commander

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Nickn3
Who do you believe? The FBI has lost all credibility with me.

The rank and file in the FBI are for the most part good people. Comey, McCabe, Storkz, etc are not the entire FBI.

If they are such good people, why did not 1 wistle blower come forward regarding the illegality of the FBI handling of the investigation into Donald Trump? NOT ONE SINGLE AGENT CAME FORWARD.

I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.

That is the oath every FBI agent takes. I will be damned if I hear the excuse, "But my reputation would be tarnished and I'd be ousted or worse, if I came forward as a wistleblower." They swore to support and defend the constitution. Those last words, "So help me god", signifies the responsibility of the office where one must put their livelihood on the line and their own safety to uphold that oath. But after the FBI was weaponized to be used illegally to over throw a democratically elected president on a baseless accusation that's been proven to be a hoax, not 1 of the dozens of agents involved in sting operations against Papadopolous, or the FOIA investigations into trump and his associates, could come forward? Meanwhile, putting more serious investigations, through-out the last decade, on the back burner for political purposes? Started long before Comey. The agency lost all credibility in my eyes.
edit on 19-5-2019 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join