It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigating Antifa For Plotting To Buy Guns From Cartel For ‘Armed Rebellion’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

For all you know they are making a deal with the Mexican drug cartels. The cartels want more drugs into the U.S., and many Antifa numbnuts live in the U.S.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The real reason this is most likely false, is because most of these antifa types buy all of the dem/msm talking points and just would assume they could walk into any gun store and just buy full auto weapons with no paperwork.

So it's doubtful they would actually acknowledge the reality, that there are actual legal barriers and that likely their past domestic abuse charges would disqualify them from legally purchasing a firearm. So they would need to go the usual route of criminals and acquire them through the black market.

It does make it kind of an unlikely scenario.

ETA: Also, the fact they would actually engage in an equal force skirmish(vs just sucker punches or blindside attacks with bikelocks) is unlikely. Gearing up, arming up and confronting an equal(if not higher trained force) just isn't these basement warriors style.

Likely a lot of embellishment going on here.
edit on 30-4-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Why would the FBI lie about this? Do you have evidence this is false?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This story screams false flag to me.
I’m going to brush this under the rug.

Really? Are you going to "brush it under the rug" like you and others tried to do about the violence from far left-wing groups such as Antifa, and the fact that they don't want anyone with a different political opinion from their own from speaking up?

Antifa is a terrorist group, like BLM, the real nazis, etc.

edit on 30-4-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: makemap

Because you should have searched his name in Spanish. Comandante Cobra.

Comandante Cobra sends message to all "Rats" of Mexico

There are several dozen newspapers, in Spanish mostly since he is from Mexico, that talk about him.

Not a single star for you, wow. Thanx. So, Googled this thing. Seem more likely he is after the drug cartels and their corruption messing up Mexico.

Here you go

Google Translation Quote: "The leader of the international self-defense groups Iván Mariano Martín del Campo Riebeling, alias the "Comandante Cobra", threatened to go after the head of the Santa Rosa de Lima cartel, José Antonio Yépez Ortiz, alias "El Marro", in the middle of the battle for control of the supply and sale of gasoline in Guanajuato, Mexico.

"I am a person who gives the face. I can beat you with three fronts: with my self-denials, with eight posters with which I have collaboration agreements, which agreements are respect for the life of women, respect for children, respect for people and family alien to their business. The fact that there is no kidnapping in Mexico, that there is no extortion against our businessmen, to put an end to organized crime, to put an end to what has been the theft of minors and organ trafficking. These are the agreements that I have with the eight most powerful posters, which I will watch over the rights of them and their respectable families ", says Del Campo Riebeling in the video in which he is accompanied by a tigr devouring a chicken."
edit on 30-4-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Ironically I will refer back to GI Joe about this. From: WIKI

He then moved operations to Springfield, an average small American town which had suffered economic collapse. Through his criminal skills he revived Springfield's' fortunes, and used cash and charisma to win converts to his cause. Eventually he seized control of the entire town and used it as a base to grow his organization into the paramilitary group "Cobra." This corrupting rise to power distanced Cobra Commander from his son, enough that Billy eventually joined the underground anti-Cobra resistance. From Springfield, Cobra's agents spread throughout the world, overturning or subverting unstable governments to establish criminal networks and profitable arms trades.

Compared to this from thebajapost.com

Riebeling is member of the so called International Diplomatic Corps of Human Rights and has provoked polemics insulting Governor Vega and journalists and calling them names and threats, as he did April this year when he said he would tear reporter’s Odilon Garcia’s head, Tijuana journalist who had published his criminal rap sheet in the USA, when in Mexico he pretends to be a Human Rights advocate

And now being linked to an arms deal. I really hope he isn't trying to be original, or using a comic as a guide book for living.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

This story screams false flag to me.
I’m going to brush this under the rug.

Really? Are you going to "brush it under the rug" like you and others tried to do about the violence from far left-wing groups such as Antifa, and the fact that they don't want anyone with a different political opinion from their own from speaking up?

Antifa is a terrorist group, like BLM, the real nazis, etc.

Just because I said that doesn’t mean I am not aware of a potential threat. Just means I won’t be too invested in getting worked up.
Kinda like you are atm.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

If the U.S. had real media outlets, this would be big news.

The Trump Administration is considering making "Black Lives Matter", a terrorist organization. That will make the headlines, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
But they were supposed to do this against the guys who were just arrested at the border (militia) and who the California terror suspect was going to attack during their rally (militia)...It is time to define lines. It is not about race. Religion. Wealth. It is about ideology. That is the next war in our country.

Does anyone else feel the summer of 63? To be very honest I do.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

Because you should have searched his name in Spanish. Comandante Cobra.

Comandante Cobra sends message to all "Rats" of Mexico

There are several dozen newspapers, in Spanish mostly since he is from Mexico, that talk about him.

Not a single star for you, wow. Thanx. So, Googled this thing. Seem more likely he is after the drug cartels and their corruption messing up Mexico.

Here you go

Google Translation Quote: "The leader of the international self-defense groups Iván Mariano Martín del Campo Riebeling, alias the "Comandante Cobra", threatened to go after the head of the Santa Rosa de Lima cartel, José Antonio Yépez Ortiz, alias "El Marro", in the middle of the battle for control of the supply and sale of gasoline in Guanajuato, Mexico.

"...
These are the agreements that I have with the eight most powerful posters, which I will watch over the rights of them and their respectable families ", says Del Campo Riebeling in the video in which he is accompanied by a tigr devouring a chicken."

The 8 drug cartels he has a deal with are criminals as well. They murder people. I think it was last week that a couple armed men from the cartels went to a party and murdered 14 people, including children...

Comandante Cobra is as much of a criminal as the 8 Mexican drug cartels he has deals with.

Those claims about "branding rapers, etc, etc" are often times excuses to use against adversaries. Comandante Cobra is not a judge, or jury, but like "Che Guevara" he thinks he has the right to prosecute whomever he wants without a trial.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
"Cobra Commander"?

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The second I read this story in the news my first reaction was...this is a giant ruse!

They must be hiring 12 year olds in the Spin Doctoring Department (SDD) these days! That, or people really aren't smarter than a 5th grader!

I mean REALLY?? Is it even possible to fit more political hot button words in a headline?????? It's got it all...

FBI
Cartel
Investigating
Antifa
Guns
Rebellion
Border

About the only thing they missed was "nuke", "ISIS" and "Trump"!

C'mon!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Curious indeed.

If someone is doing "armed rebellion", I think the last thing they would be worried about is a serial number. The guns are cheap if bought legally and is done with little hassle.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They also ignore similar stories when it's the far Right. I don't remember it making national news when an Atomwaffen cell was busted with plans to blow up a nuclear power plant or when a white supremacist attempted to hijack a train.

You can try to make this about political bias all you want but at the end of the day it comes down to the age old adage, "If it doesn't bleed, it doesn't lead."

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I guess this is Old news!
It explains why trump sent troops to the boarder before!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

The report could be false under GI Joe script. Cobra Commander is so unbelievable. Either that or someone trolling FBI and it is working just like the Chinese names for plane crash for news report.

I mean who the hell calls themselves Cobra commander? I googled it and never found any information about a cartel name Cobra commander other than GI Joe.

I translated cobra Commander cartel in Spanish and found many links. Try googling with using this phrase: El cartel del comandante Cobra

I am not Spanish but there definitely seems to have been a real person in the cartel who goes by this title. Not going to translate all the Spanish news stories but seems to verify this is not GI Joe, but real.

Edit add: nvm and ignore my post just read second page. Looks like you and others discovered how to find cobra commander.
edit on 5 1 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I mean REALLY?? Is it even possible to fit more political hot button words in a headline?????? It's got it all...

"ANTIFA leader had a post birth abortion and traded the baby for stem cells to Mexican Cartel leaders in exchange for guns to overthrow US government"

*Highlights from article below*

-ANTIFA also had to take back 50 illegal immigrants with the guns along with 10 members of ISIS (who are planning on an attack on several churches)

-Authorities discovered this as the tractor trailer carrying alleged offenses stopped at a gas station and an ANTIFA member assaulted a toddler wearing a "Make America Great Again hat".

-The child was not vaccinated and reports of measles are popping up in the area.
edit on 1-5-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

"Antifa Armed Rebellion"?

Purchasing weapons from "Cobra Commander"?

Do they think they're in some action movie or something?

Either way, I think it would've been absolutely adorable to let them have their little "rebellion"... Hundreds of idiots dressed in all black, damn near melting in the desert heat, trying to load shotgun shells into handgun magazines, shooting themselves on accident, oh lawd, it would've been spectacular!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
“Think how we think or we’ll attack you”

The very definition of fascism

Antifa is a fascist organisation.

And I say let them have all the arms they want. If they were armed they’d be about as dangerous as a wet bus ticket. The noise from the firearm alone would give them ptsd and cause all those around them to shelter in safe spaces.

Antifa with guns, pffft

I'd say if they want to be armed let them, it legitimizes deadly force in stopping them. Put a couple of police snipers on roof tops, it would be like fish in a barrel.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
After watching the Antifa combat training video, I would be surprised if they got the ammunition "pointy end first" in the magazines. As fighters, these clowns have no idea what combat is and will be back to mommy's basement the first time a leader is clipped. Although the left coast and bigger cities may have some trouble, the flyover states are populated by deplorables who cling to their bibles and guns. Many families have a lot more guns than bibles. Many short tempered old men would shoot down Antifa attackers and not think twice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join