It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Investigating Antifa For Plotting To Buy Guns From Cartel For ‘Armed Rebellion’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Rachel Stoltzfoos | Staff Reporter

The FBI is investigating anti-fascist activists for an alleged plot to buy guns from a Mexican cartel in order to “stage an armed rebellion” at the southern border, according to an unclassified document obtained by The Chicago Tribune.

The FBI document, from December of 2018, warns of militant antifa activists planning to “disrupt security operations” at the U.S.-Mexico border. The group allegedly planned to buy guns from a Mexican cartel associate known as Cobra Commander, in order to “stage an armed rebellion at the border.”

FBI Investigating Antifa For Plotting To Buy Guns From Cartel For ‘Armed Rebellion’

Feds investigating alleged armed disruption attempt at U.S.-Mexico border in December: Report

Two of the people, Mexican drug cartel gangsters, the FBI states are part of this plot are claiming this is not true. But knowing that these people from the Mexican drug cartels are violent criminals, plus the fact that Antifa has used violence several times to stop the free speech for anyone who is not part of the left, it is very probable that this is true.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Armed antifa.....

Time to dust off that M-Lok coffee holder prototype I was working on.

With two hands on a rifle, where will they put the soy latte?

Could make millions off this, I'll remember you guys when I'm at the top.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
“Think how we think or we’ll attack you”

The very definition of fascism

Antifa is a fascist organisation.

And I say let them have all the arms they want. If they were armed they’d be about as dangerous as a wet bus ticket. The noise from the firearm alone would give them ptsd and cause all those around them to shelter in safe spaces.

Antifa with guns, pffft

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I knew it! GI Joe was a Documentary! # is going to happen. I wonder who is control of White House. "Cobra Commander"

edit on 30-4-2019 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Armed hostile is a viable target, right? Not saying this will backfire, but sounds like this plan is gonna backfire.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Errrrrr right

Antifa probably IS the FBI.

What better way to cause havok and discredit an uprising?

..maybe remove some rights and scare people with guns.

They are probably giving them the fast and furious guns back.

Clownworld

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Who do you believe? The FBI has lost all credibility with me.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

I knew it! GI Joe was a Documentary! # is going to happen. I wonder who is control of White House. "Cobra Commander"

That's funny because:
Dailywire

The man at the center of the investigation is Ivan Riebeling, described in the report as a “Mexico-based cartel associate known as Cobra Commander.”

But also because:
From; The WIKI
Episode 6 Season 1

Cobra tries to attack a global anti-terrorism conference when they send Zartan to replace an ambassador and blow up the Worldwide Defense Center, but G.I. Joe captures and places him in the Defense Center's prison.
Possible mass shootings model
Episode 43 Season 1

Flint visits his cousins in Pleasant Cove, an experimental community secretly owned by Cobra. He soon finds out that they, and the whole population of the town are brainwashed slaves of Cobra, and if captured, Flint may be joining them.
possible liberal city model
Episode 51 Season 1

After Cobra is disbanded, Destro invents a "subliminal enslavement program" to bend the will of the population to Cobra's way of thinking. In order to use the program, Cobra Commander gets Zartan and the Dreadnoks to form a rock n' roll band called "Cold Slither" to perform music with subliminal messages as part of Cobra taking control of the minds of the masses. But Breaker, Footloose, and Shipwreck get caught up in the music and go to their concert, making G.I. Joe come after them and put a stop to Cobra, forming their own band called "The Average Joe Band" to please the audience.
possible propaganda model

There's a whole deep dive people can get into with the team behind the 80's rebirth of GI Joe, and what they might have been getting at during the early days of the Comics and cartoon. It wasn't all toy sales and fun.

edit on 30-4-2019 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

This story screams false flag to me.
I’m going to brush this under the rug.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Maybe you should bury your head in the sand too?

False flag or not, if these folks want to buy weapons to start an armed rebellion, they're going to find a way. Your rug wont protect you, and pretending things aren't really happening is probably the best way to become a mushroom. Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
ANTIFA Brownshirts 😧

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I think the most obvious question would be, why would a bunch of angry university students planning an armed rebellion, bother purchasing guns from Mexican cartels for double the price they were most likely originally legally purchased for in the US?

I could understand if it was an assassination they didn't want getting traced back to themselves... But an "armed rebellion"?

It makes no sense!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The report could be false under GI Joe script. Cobra Commander is so unbelievable. Either that or someone trolling FBI and it is working just like the Chinese names for plane crash for news report.

I mean who the hell calls themselves Cobra commander? I googled it and never found any information about a cartel name Cobra commander other than GI Joe.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well, if true, maybe they may take on the Militias on the border. That would liven things up.

My thoughts,

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Who do you believe? The FBI has lost all credibility with me.

The rank and file in the FBI are for the most part good people. Comey, McCabe, Storkz, etc are not the entire FBI.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Because you should have searched his name in Spanish. Comandante Cobra.

Comandante Cobra sends message to all "Rats" of Mexico

There are several dozen newspapers, in Spanish mostly since he is from Mexico, that talk about him.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

That's a possibility.

However I am more curious to see if any of the fire arms bought from cartels, end up being from the obuma-holder fast & furious scandal seeing as that wasn't too long ago and it's not improbable.

More info from 2011

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Not a big threat.

I’m sure they weren’t buying “ assault weapons “ with high-capacity magazines or any type of rifle/ shotgun that is semi automatic .

Just bold action rifle‘s, double barrel shotgun‘s and revolvers .

After all ANTIFA is the righteous arm of the Democratic Party and practice what they preach .

( angry sarcasm )

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join