It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO Democrats have Opted to View the Mostly Un-Redected Mueller Report.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Lumenari

You wanted my source... thats it.

Apparently Mueller has sent a letter to the AG.

You do understand that I have no idea what color the sky is in the world you live in, much less how out of context you view that reality based on your posting history.

So no offense if I asked for a source that is on the internet somewhere.

In this reality.

It's OK... someone helped you.

edit on 30-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

what good is a report if you cant take notes or talk to anyone about what is in it?
Nadler is not looking for self satisfaction.

Yet he (Nadler the little chub that swims in a river) wants to start arresting people for not "complying" !!

Nadler has been promoted to Reichsführer of the Sturmabteilung !! 😆😆😆

"Reichsführer Nadler is ..........."

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

That we know why Barr wont let them take notes or talk about it.

Because it doesnt say what he says it does.

And they would not have to talk about it. They could ask him questions about it, knowing the answer, and force him to divulge it. They won't though .. wonder why ...

I would give these Democratic politicians more credit if they actually read it, then demand the public should see it too. At this time, it does appear that they already know there is no there, there. Thus, bs'ing America is all they can do. Hey 2020 is around the corner, it is all they have to hang on!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

That's not fair or true. I do know how to link sources.
but it was on my tv and I guess you are right.... I dont know how to link you to my livingroom.
Sorry. my bad.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

We don't even need the unredacted report. What we got is quite condemning on its own.
Now we need Mueller to testify before congress in open session too.

I remember Barr telling the reporters that he had no issue with Mueller being called upon and would not stop it. I had the impression that Mueller was the one seeking to hide in the background and try and avoid the hubris. He knows he didn't find anything and is realizing that the Dems will make his last days hell, since they refuse to listen to reality.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Its only four hundred pages. I read it in a few days and I wasn't committed to it. I read it here and there.
I'm sure they have read what has been released.
They want the back up material.
You know if this was a shoe on the other foot you would want it all.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Not exactly what his letter to Barr has stated apparently.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

12 members of congress have access to all except the limited grand jury per law. Why have none of the 6 democrats looked at it to further their own avenues of intel?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Letters smetters...why is it taking them so long to get Mueller 'heard'? I don't believe they want to risk him being under oath.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ironically, the reporting is that the letter was sent to Barr on March 27th. Barr testified to Congress on April 9th that he was unaware of any Mueller objections to the way he presented the Report. Which would be lying to Congress, which ironically is what so many people got nailed on over the course of the Special Counsel's time.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I would love to see Mueller say what his letter stated, so can you show me Mueller's own words?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here is the problem. You only allow four from each side to see it. They really can't reveal much about those redacted parts in any detail to the other members of congress or to the public. And quite frankly its not that helpful to anyone at this point to make vague statements about it like was made by one of the republicans since there is no way you can back it up to even your fellow members of congress. So it doesn't serve any usedul purpose outside of political ammo which each side can stretch and twist to suit their own needs.
We have enough politically generated non facts clouding out view.
That's not to say that I agree with the dems that the whole report be made to the public in full. I don't. But I am pretty sure there is a couple of house committee's who's members all have high security clearances and should be trustworthy enough to keep those things that should be kept secret secret.
And well I am a patient person. I can wait till all those court cases make it through the court system and more info is made available.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I would love to see Mueller say what his letter stated, so can you show me Mueller's own words?

The only one to "see" the Letter is the WP 😆😆

Mueller complained that Barr’s letter did not capture ‘context’ of Trump probe

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III wrote a letter in late March complaining to Attorney General William P. Barr that a four-page memo to Congress describing the principal conclusions of the investigation into President Trump “did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance” of Mueller’s work, according to a copy of the letter reviewed Tuesday by The Washington Post.

The letter and a subsequent phone call between the two men reveal the degree to which the two longtime colleagues and friends disagreed as they handled the legally and politically fraught task of investigating the president.

edit on Apr-30-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Are they the only one to hear the phone call too?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Are they the only one to hear the phone call too?

Sources say the WP got the phone call info from a genuine source ...................

Lily Tomlin 😆

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Just breaking... Robert Mueller has told William Barr that his commentary about the report does not accurately reflect the findings of his investigation.
Like Mueller associates have been saying since Barr made is determination in less than 48 hours that the president was exonerated.
When the report actually was a road map laid out by Mueller for congress to do what DOJ rules forbade him doing.

Source please show us where Mueller said that not a media outlet.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The offer was to view it. Take no notes and dont talk about what you saw.

Guess we know why.

I cant wait to see the letter that Mueller sent to Barr.

Which states Barrs comments failed to capture context, nature and substance of the report.

And anyone who read it could see that too. Except those who choose to stay blind.

The report lays out the concerns that Mueller has about the way the report is being portrayed by the whitehouse and the DOJ. Saying that they are sowing confusion when people can clearly see that the report does not say what they are claiming it says.

Once again you have the ability to know what's in a letter no one has seen, sounds like your rants about the mueller report which was rather long dry read but still NO COLLUSION! No crime no obstruction. Is your favorite kool-aid grape or orange?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

But a desperate Dem strategy is evolving tonight..

The entire leftist political apparatus is not going to give on their strategy. They have been planning this exploitation since November of 2018. This is what they do; this is all they do.

In a strategic set of rolled-out narratives today democrats, together with their leak sources inside the Mueller/Rosenstein group; and in close coordination with their media allies and Lawfare community; timed a series of events to target AG Bill Barr ahead of his senate testimony tomorrow. The timing of all this stuff is transparent.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

These people are stupid AND scared!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Silly takes over the investigations only when the Keystone Cops are not available.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even if suffering with a Trump or Republican "derangement syndrome", shouldn't they feel some moral and ethical responsibility to exhibit a little integrity?

Why? They get to inherit the government that Trump broke. I'm sure the Democrats are salivating over the prospect of being able to get away with all kinds of things they would have been called out on in the past.

The best thing that ever happened for the dirty Democrats was Trump lowering the bar as much as he has. All the ones who are involved in shady business have a bright future now and not much to worry about. At this point all they have to do is wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join