It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do girls really not like boys, just cars and money?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I have this song stuck in my head. I don't like it much, so I'm spreading the pain.

Although, now I'm curious. Do girls really not like boys, just cars and money? There are certainly some girls that I know that would fit this description. They are definitely insults to their gender.

Superficiality sucks!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Iv found that the majority of girls only like guys that can buy them stuff and have alot of money. But the girls that really like guys for the guy are usually the much better find. Just like rare cars or coins or something, they are worth much more than the majority.

[edit on 3-2-2005 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hell...Most girls I know can't truly appreciate a nice car or money.....A friend of mine's father just bought a Bentley Continental GT Coupe....Gives her 16 year old daughter his $90,000 Mercedes.....Does she treat it any differently than her Honda Accord? Does she ask her dad if she can drive the Bentley? Hell no!

Most girls simply like what they are given, if they're in the position to receive....Something which fluctuates from one person to the other....If her father doesn't give her what she wants, she'll seek the next most lucrative source....

Of course, I do know, ladies, that there are plenty of women out there who contradict my statement....but as DLM mentioned - They're a rare find and something you truly want to hold on to.....

[edit on 3/2/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
HMmmmmmm lol

Well cars and money mean not a thing to me,

I think todays women is an independent one,
If I want a car I will buy it my self, Money! I got my own purse.

new topics

top topics

join