It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Home, Joe! You're Drunk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
President Donald trump is filling up arenas and stadiums.

Sleepy joe could barely pack what looked like a high school auditorium.

Take a look at the wide angle shots of his kick-off rally..

He is in over his head..

Respectfully,
~meathead
edit on 30-4-2019 by Mike Stivic because: Stuff

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Come on guys, cut him some slack. He was just nervous, a lot of guys get nervous around a pretty girl. I blame that 6 year old girl for sitting upfront and flirting with him.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Biden is about to speak at a packed IOWA rally.

Here's a live link for his fans: www.c-span.org.../joe-biden-campaigns-dubuque-iowa

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden is about to speak at a packed IOWA rally.

Here's a live link for his fans: www.c-span.org.../joe-biden-campaigns-dubuque-iowa

The man is really hitting the trail, not just with some rallies but going above and beyond for the average american.

"April 30th: Former Vice President Joe Biden came to Iowa for a rally, but while the stands were filling up, the big news was actually what was going on 25 miles south. Joe Biden, on his way to the rally, had stopped at a small state police station to visit with the brave men that protect the citizens of Iowa. While visiting, he discussed everything from economics, family and something less uplifting.

The case of a missing child. A local girl had gone missing 3 days ago, the state police as well as family and friends had be searching frantically.

Wanting to help, Joe's mind sprung into action. He asked if they had any personal affects of the child in evidence. Thankfully, they didn't just answer Mr Biden, they showed him......

Upon examining the little girls possessions, he spotted it. "Bingo" Biden mumbled as everyones eyes in the room lit up. He held up a small hair brush. Taking a few deep breaths, he jammed the brush up to his nose. He inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly. Then like a blood hound he shot out the front door of the station. With everyone rapidly in tow.

Running through the street and popping in and out of people yards, he ran over to a small alcove and stood excitedly yelping as the police and media caught up.

Lo and behold, there she was, the little girl. She was cold and dehydrated, but her face lit up as Joe cradled her in his arms, taking deep inhales of her dirty and tangled hair as he lightly licked her cheek."

Link

edit on 30-4-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He doesn't sound too blasted tonight (aside from the content). Must've gotten his Pantene fix for the day.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: carewemust

He doesn't sound too blasted tonight (aside from the content). Must've gotten his Pantene fix for the day.

Not using a teleprompter either! Let's see if he passes the 27 minute mark for speaking. If so, he'll surpass yesterday's big kickoff.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Biden's biggest asset will be his ability to find little girls, if a hair sample is available?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Biden's biggest asset will be his ability to find little girls, if a hair sample is available?

If I had twitter, I'd tweet to trump the new nickname suggestion "Bloodhound Biden".

If there's a girl within 1000 feet, he'll find her like a bloodhound.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Re: www.c-span.org.../joe-biden-campaigns-dubuque-iowa

As you watch Joe wading through the audience after his rally, you notice that nobody brought their children.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I wonder if he will go on a baby kissing tour? He did hit an ice cream shop today, but only a bunch of senior citizens, NOT HIS SCENE.

He sounded like he was stroking out for half his speech, it's only going to get more LOL. He made Hillary look like a picture of health.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I wonder if he will go on a baby kissing tour? He did hit an ice cream shop today, but only a bunch of senior citizens, NOT HIS SCENE.

He sounded like he was stroking out for half his speech, it's only going to get more LOL. He made Hillary look like a picture of health.

Maybe that will help him, the poor health. Since the last dem hopeful got drug around like a sack of potatoes. It might boost his campaign to get chucked into a van as he collapses after a speech.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
You guys are killing me.

We're talking about taking a few days to hit the Iowa State Fair this August, and you know what that means ... political candidates!

I might get lucky and see one of these clowns.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Ahh, US politics, the gift that just keeps on giving! 🤣

Keep it up! 👌

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
- Drunk ( or tipsy ) Tired or medicated .
No matter which it was he should have been home in bed .
But if drunk then is just the fool every one thinks he is .
It does not matter in any case ovesly he is no longer effective .
A bad idea using him for any party .

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
ps the same could have been said about stumbling Hillary she looked bad sick . she acted bad sick and to me that would have been the MOST deciding factory in voting .
A president who dies in office from sickness is a massive problem

top topics

<< 1   >>

join