It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Home, Joe! You're Drunk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I think someone must've slipped Creepy Uncle Joe a Mickey:

Biden Slurs His Way Through Speech

The Pennsylvania native and former vice president — who just announced his third attempt at a run for the White House — repeatedly stumbled and slurred his way through his brief, 27-minute remarks in Pittsburgh Monday. His almost every sentence was peppered with verbal stumbles.

Good stuff.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
They should've donated a small girl for him to sniff to make him more comfortable during his speech.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Maybe his dentures slipping?

LOL

He's a creepy buffooon and always has been.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Apparently, he's been hanging out with Hillary and Pelosi juuust a bit too much.

BTW....where's the "we must believe her" and the #me too movement on the accusations against Creepy Joe ? Shouldn't we have an FBI investigation into all this ?
They were clamoring for it when it was Kavanaugh, but have suddenly gone guiet.
Hmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I bet we haven't even reached the tip of the iceberg on the "creepy lecherous uncle Joe" stories....

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
maybe hes loosing his sense of smell, who knows

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Sleepy Joe sounds like he may have had a 3-martini lunch.

To me, his blepharoplasty has given him a hollow-eyed look. The man is in his late 70's and his energy level seems pretty low, though he is giving it the ole college try. His enthusiasm just seems faked. I think he's tired and somebody has pressured him into this gig.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
They should've donated a small girl for him to sniff to make him more comfortable during his speech.

Oh my!
I have heard of support animals, but never a support child!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Maybe Biden needs to start drinking again, he was much better at talking when he was drinking. But of course, he liked to put his hands on the ladies when he had a few, innocently of course, I wonder what his wife thought about that. I do know lots of older guys who liked to hug women and put their hands on them, but most of them have died now, it was acceptable behavior when I was young, but it was creepy if you were a girl. My sister commented on people doing that back in the seventies. But, the older women were used to it, so my sister was just told to make sure she dressed appropriately and try not to get caught up into situations like that, just make excuses and go somewhere else. I remember my mother and aunt talking to my sister. I was a good listener, I am glad some of the old ways were changed over the years. Evidently Biden did not change, maybe he was drunk all those years and did not notice society has changed.

Everyone gets a bad day once in a while.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Sufferin' succotash!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Joe Byeden trying hard to convince people that Trump's economic policies are garbage 😆

Many Democrats will believe him 😆

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Maybe Someone should mention that to him so he can do it next time to take the edge off.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Maybe Someone should mention that to him so he can do it next time to take the edge off.

or he can just pay a few slappers or horse faces a couple of hundred thousands and really take the edge off. if not, Trump still has Epstein's phone# 😁

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The Trump Campaign should buy all those videos of Biden touching little girls and then show them on TV to everyone 24/7.

It should only take a week or two of that for Biden to go away. Maybe they will do that come election time if smelly Joe is still standing. But they better buy those videos now before Biden buys them.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

GO JOE GO!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The faces in the crowd behind Biden couldn't have painted a better picture of just how failed this old washed up man has become. My guess most if not all the individuals will not be attending any further Biden dog and pony shows again.

But keep on going Biden as we have several more months before elections and if I was a betting man I would bet that this will not be the first time that your crowd looks like they would much rather be dealing with a rude in-law than getting a paycheck listening to you holler your controlled, outdated views!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
HEY, HEY, HO, HO vote for Creepy Joe!!

Time to start making signs!!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Hey man I’d let him lick the wax from my ear any day of the week

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Wasn't this the speech where he drew a massive crowd of 600 people?

Poor dude isn't gonna survive the first debate and everyone knows it.

Even Obama.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Sleepy Joe sounds like he may have had a 3-martini lunch.

To me, his blepharoplasty has given him a hollow-eyed look. The man is in his late 70's and his energy level seems pretty low, though he is giving it the ole college try. His enthusiasm just seems faked. I think he's tired and somebody has pressured him into this gig.

Good point... I personally think he's the DNC's Mondale this election cycle.

Someone they owe a primary to that has no chance of winning... they are thinking about 2024 right now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join