It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonic the Hedgehog Live action Movie trailer Released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This iteration looks horrifying to me for some reason...I think it’s the teeth and structure of his mouth.

I’ll still watch it because sonic holds a special place in my heart. Ah, the good old days of getting really far just to have my sis run in and press the reset button on my Sega Genesis for no other reason than to terrorize me

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Is no one going to comment on how, in this day and age, they completely failed to make Sonic look like Sonic? Its a live action blue hedgehog that runs really fast in live action. Making him look like his game version isn't too far of a stretch.

edit on 1-5-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Sonic is gonna go fast... straight to dvd.

When will these idiot producers learn that movies based on video games do not work?!?

The internet has been roasting the trailer, and after seeing it for the first time, I can understand why.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Well if they did not work? Why would they keep making them every once in a while?

They work once in a while, most especially when the market is not flooded with them. Though personally I think if they did another Ace Ventura Pet detective, it may be better then this Sonic movie. And I say may...be.

CX

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Looks cool....I'll go see it.

CX.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ Is Being Redesigned Due to Fan Outrage

"Thank you for the support. And the criticism. The message is loud and clear… you aren't happy with the design & you want changes. It's going to happen. Everyone at Paramount & Sega are fully committed to making this character the BEST he can be"

www.slashfilm.com...

So they knew it looks pants.
Guess they dont want to end up like ghostbusters remake..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join