It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA Court Says FBI Lied to Them and Illegally Spied

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888
Snowden, working as a contractor at the NSA was able to pull up communications for anyone he felt like and obviously do whatever he wanted with that info.
Sad state we are in right now.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This makes me think the FISA court has no critical thinkers. What about analyzing and determination and SOP of approving a FISA request. Do they just blindly allow FBI requests? I hope these people aren't high income earners because they failed miserably.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Maybe they made the big mistake of blindly trusting. They should have followed the Ronald Reagan rule: Trust but VERIFY!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
This makes me think the FISA court has no critical thinkers. What about analyzing and determination and SOP of approving a FISA request. Do they just blindly allow FBI requests? I hope these people aren't high income earners because they failed miserably.

Theory is that FISA court judges were being blackmailed with info grabbed by FBI contractors.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: dasman888
Snowden, working as a contractor at the NSA was able to pull up communications for anyone he felt like and obviously do whatever he wanted with that info.
Sad state we are in right now.

Things like this always take me back to that huge data breach of 2015 on the OPM (Office of Personnel Management). Personal records, familial connections, history, social security numbers, all kinds of private info, and in some cases even fingerprints and DNA were stolen.

It was huge. Anybody that ever worked for the federal government, worked for them presently, or anybody that even applied to work for the federal government had their info stolen.

Please remember the OPM Data Breach under Obama's administration

We even had a guy log on for the first time to comment in that thread. At the time, this was stated in that thread:

Please don't forget about it.

In the coming weeks and months, you will reflect back on the ramifications of this serious information theft and remember when it happened....the second term of BHO's administration. That will be important.

Lots of blackmail fodder!!

edit on 1-5-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yah they spied on Romney cause, you know he drove his family on vacation with the dog on top of his car and animal rights people were furious he could do that to a pet. 🧐
In all seriousness though ... there needs to be consequences for people who bring a coup against our sovereign nation for their communist ideals. Because that’s what it boils down to. Anyone who is familiar with the history of Stanley Ann Dunham and her communist parents would agree.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I simply assume that all the alphabet agencies spy illegally. Even when they tell Congress etc. that they do not. Why? Because they are caught all the time. God bless whistleblowers.

posted on May, 21 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I will be absolutely shocked if any major Obama groupie gets into any real trouble. Which just goes to show how corrupt DC is.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join