It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA Court Says FBI Lied to Them and Illegally Spied

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: Xtrozero

But Bill did not get in trouble because of improper political gain or financial gain, he got caught lying about his affairs. I have to side with bill on this, how would you like to be married to Hillary?

Well we can assume they screwed one time, but I'm thinking only once... Actually after a close call scamming around with White Water and the futures market the two of them found two perfect ways to get pay for play. Give small speeches at 250k a pop and to start a charity where they took about 100 million off the top that a good number of international donors dumped a ton into.

Maybe her only once, but I doubt if it was his first affair. Hillary was probably just as much of a power hungry, prestige seeking jerk back then as she is today.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
FISA was used by the zer0Bama Adminiztrazion like zi Deutsche Demokratische Republik 😎

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Maybe her only once, but I doubt if it was his first affair. Hillary was probably just as much of a power hungry, prestige seeking jerk back then as she is today.

Well they were a power couple, and Hillary actually stood up Bill for a number of years looking for that perfect match to her political aspirations, so once Bill showed promise she pick him. With that said, I spent 3 years at Little Rock AFB from 2000 to 2003 and I met a good number of people that worked for the Clinton's in some capacity and they all say he messed around on day one and Hillary didn't care until he got caught. Even Hillary has rumors of being at least bi as people have suggested she has hit on a woman or two also.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Other than the forcing sex on women and doing it in the white house I don't care about Bill's infidelity either. The witness intimidation is another thing entirely though.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Nope. He can and should be impeached. It would prevent him from holding any public office again.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: W0LF3
I love RW posters and their sources, never any facts and just stories to get their side all riled up. LMAO

They must be like "this time" we got em, then nothing until the next story and then repeat. LMAO

Meanwhile, you evidently have none to refute the OP with.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Other than the forcing sex on women and doing it in the white house I don't care about Bill's infidelity either. The witness intimidation is another thing entirely though.

We do have the one forcible rape, and there is the whole positon of power thing, but hey I always thought it wasn't a good path for the Republicans to go.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I want to see death sentences handed down.

Not that it'll happen, but I want it to.

I don't want that but I will not lift a finger to stop it with these people.

I would love to see them forever banished to the High Seas on special Navy ships that never allow them on any dry land for the rest of their days. Make an example out of them one way or the other. Rotate a crew take them out to deep water and come back for supplies, furloughs and change of Units to guard the Seditious/Traitors.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

LMAO. "it is game over for the obama cartel" reminds me of all the times you guys started a thread with supposed proof of anything regarding Clinton/Obama or any Democrat and how "this time" we got them.

This is just another one of those threads and as usual nothing will come of it but I got faith in you guys, one of these days you might have something where saying "this time we got them" will result in anything, maybe get them on a traffic ticket. LMAO

The irony is killing me. A libtard is heckling conservatives about “got em” threads... too funny! Liberals have spent the last 2 years trying to get Trump and alas... nothing. Looks like Comey and the rest of the treasonous leftists blew their wads at Trump but instead they hit each other. That’s the problem when everyone standing in a circle fires. You are right though, nothing probably comes out of anything the left did. Our government agencies are all so entrenched with leftist snakes it would take a miracle to get any of the real criminals like Obama and Clinton.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JamesThompson1025

It’s fun from here on out. Trump/Barr playing chess while Nadler/Schiff playing checkers.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: JamesThompson1025

It’s fun from here on out. Trump/Barr playing chess while Nadler/Schiff playing checkers.

Not checkers, that's too complicated.

They're playing jacks 😎

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If true and its likely is they ought to all be swinging from the gallows, instead they will write memoirs have speaking engagements for thousands of dollars. Wasted 3 years of this crap, and they are up to their ears in this stuff. They never thought they would losr or get caught.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I love RW posters and their sources, never any facts and just stories to get their side all riled up. LMAO

They must be like "this time" we got em, then nothing until the next story and then repeat. LMAO

You have to be kidding right? You literally just cited the left's playbook. For 2+ years all we have heard from CNN, MSNBC, CBS, and all the leftist talking heads are hyperbolic, hyperventilating discussions of how "this time" we got Trump.

LOL

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Cmon guys WOLF3 was just kidding around, right?

He wasn't, really?

OMG he wasn't!!!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I'm confused are you being ironic? Was that your own example of not providing "any facts and just stories to get their side all riled up".

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: W0LF3

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Facts
- Donald Trump won in 2016
- No collusion
- No impeachment
- Left did some very naughty things
- Donald Trump will be on the 2020 ticket

Pending
- will any key BO era DOJ/FBI peeps get charged?
- what weak sauce candidate will the Dems sacrifice in 2020?
- will the DNC screw Bernie again?

The howling at the moon has been going on for 2+ years. America now tone deaf from it so another 5+ will continue to be ignored.

Next 18 months will be fun. Left had 3 years to bury Trump and came up empty. Now they want to put him on a 30 day clock to get his justice, lol. Nope, I’m expecting Trump, Barr, Horowitz, Wray, and the Senate to take their time peeling back the onion to make sure all is exposed.

you right wing nationalist maniacs are the ones howling all day and night. you did twenty years ago and you will still howl in 20 years. its like a hobby.

you are one giant logic FAIL!!!!

For one we are not RW, we are the MIDDLE.

CNN and BS-NBC's are not owned by us and we are not on the air whining daily all day all night like they are. ARE WE on the Networks were max exposure to the LIES BY THE MSM occur daily and I have missed it I am open to you sourcing this.
edit on 1-5-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The FISA court needs to go away period. They are basically the secret police and as we have seen can be used to do anything anyone with power wants. Everyone related to this latest coup attempt need to be lined up against a wall.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Dfairlite

I don't know that source, I need something more.

The linked website is a bit marginal... but I watched this particular panel in it's entirety.

Keep in mind, the FISA Court released a 99 Page Memo, after redactions, on April 26, 2017. It is VERY DAMNING of the Obama Administration.

The crux of it, is there has been an unusually high volume of NSA 702 (16) (17) Surveillance Database accesses, using "about" queries. NSA hoovers up ALL electronic communications, but they are only available to human users as SIGINT captures, with no personal information about Americans attached.

If an analyst sees/hears something in these captures that suggests terrorism or other National Security dangers that involve an American, they have to go to the FISA court and make the case for probable cause in a warrant applicaiton, to get a warrant to "unmask" the identity of the individual in question.

That unmasking is done with the "about" query to the 702 DB by checking off the [17] in the query, which will return the personal information attached to the query, phone number... email address... IP address, etc..

The scandal involved the fact that these 702 [17] About queries were being done WITHOUT a warrant, going back to 2012.

Some of the About queries repeatedly queried the same individuals time and time again.

Why that is important should be obvious... sometimes mistakes are made... repeated illegal 702 [17] queries of the SAME individual are NOT mistakes... it shows deliberation, and suggests a fact pattern, depending on the user and their motives, that suggests "conspiracy"... the legal definition.

The FISA court already knows about most of it. They have known for 2 years. But with a compromised DOJ and FBI, it would be pretty difficult to investigate. This is why IG Horowitz is on the task.

The tough part of this, is it is pretty plainly obvious that "sedition" has been committed by a fair number of folks, and the "Treason" bar has probably been met by some.

Proving it is no small task, and we already have Republicans trying to run cover for the Deep State and manage the exposure of the fact patterns of this to the public at large.

Lindsay Graham wants to run a Special Counsel. I think that's a horrible idea.

This whole investigation needs to be run by Federal Law Enforcement and Prosecutors from the DOJ, hand picked for their integrity with the law, rather than political beliefs or vulnerabilities.

So, as others here have said. EXTREMELY serious crimes have taken place here. Nothing like this has ever happened in American history, where multiple Intel Agencies of the Federal Election have interfered in a Presidential election, and then tried to depose a sitting president, because they unexpectedly found themselves vulnerable to being found out.

That's the bottom line. Trump sh*tcanned TPP, and has dumped International ("rape America!") Trade Agreements, and is negotiating bilateral trade agreements in their place... which have made power elites literally TRILLIONS of dollars, and a Trump Presidency is unpredictable and leaves those who have engaged in illegal gaming of elections vulnerable to discovery and prosecution.

The one is bad enough... costing the .00001% billions of dollars, and potential loss of control of the levers of power. But Treason (and Sedition), and the activities required to trigger those kind of charges HAVE been met. People could spend life in prison, or even hang over Treason.

The Swamp is VERY powerful... and in the real swamp there is no party affiliation, just collaborative mutual benefit.

If Graham and Grassley get their way, they will whitewash an investigation. Maybe some cogs in the wheels will get thrown under the bus. But no Gitmo or hangings.

If we just got to see John Brennan hang from a noose, or spend the rest of his natural life in a Federal Super Max, I would be happy.

Time will tell.

Don't store your treasure in life in the temporal... you WILL be disappointed with the outcome. Store your treasure somewhere with infinite potential.
edit on 1-5-2019 by dasman888 because: edits

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Dfairlite

If we are going to say "Their chief judge has already determined that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation" I need a source showing the Chief Judge has determined that, not someone claiming it.

HERE YOU GO:

First, the 99 Page FISA Memo, from the office of The Director of National Intelligence:

Memorandum Opinion and Order, from the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, Washington, D.C.

NEXT, here's DiGenova... DiGenova was directly involved in the genesis of the FISA court, and was the Prosecutor who successfully prosecuted Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard, leading to Pollard's guilty plea on June 4, 1986, resulting to his sentencing on March 4, 1987, to life in prison for Espionage against the United States. DiGenova is very familiar with crimes against the U.S.

Here DiGenova talks about the origins of the entire debacle, and referencing EXISTING public documentary facts. Edits were made to video to focus on DiGenova's remarks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join