It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA Court Says FBI Lied to Them and Illegally Spied

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Brennan and Clapper hacked fisa Court Judge Reggie Walton and also Supreme Court Justice John Roberts. That is why digenova says Brennan and Clapper will need five lawyers.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Remember how Roberts was the critical swing vote for ACA when it was challenged as a "tax"? Remember how he did a 180 ont hat vote so that we would have ACA?

I said it then...he was blackmailed. We may never prove it...but i know he was.

Remember Petraus? Another example of hacking that resulted in the firing of someone not in Obama's wheelhouse.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Brennan might become yet another tic mark on that long list of people who rubbed the clintons wrong. That's my prediction

He knows too much... He can sing like a canary. Not good for him.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: carewemust
Brennan and Clapper hacked fisa Court Judge Reggie Walton and also Supreme Court Justice John Roberts. That is why digenova says Brennan and Clapper will need five lawyers.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Remember how Roberts was the critical swing vote for ACA when it was challenged as a "tax"? Remember how he did a 180 ont hat vote so that we would have ACA?

I said it then...he was blackmailed. We may never prove it...but i know he was.

Remember Petraus? Another example of hacking that resulted in the firing of someone not in Obama's wheelhouse.

I have suspected the same thing all along too, except that I suspected back then that it was the NSA that were the bad guys. Turns out the NSA was being used by the CIA and FBI.
I hope the hard truth all comes out soon.
This is magnitudes bigger than Watergate.
edit on b000000302019-04-30T12:19:28-05:0012America/ChicagoTue, 30 Apr 2019 12:19:28 -05001200000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: W0LF3

LMAO, that "supposed proof" you reference has been documented in tons of investigative reports. The problem was, that nothing was being done about it. That's all changing now. The criminal referrals have begun pouring in.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Yep, he absolutely was blackmailed. Remember when obama got caught spying on congress right around that same time?

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This is magnitudes bigger than Watergate.

Watergate was an illegal political operation to find out strategy in hopes of gaining an advantage. This is weaponizing the intel community against not just a political campaign or party, but also sitting congressmen and probably supreme court justices in order to blackmail them and in trump's case, frame them.

This is stuff that could have destroyed the country in a few short years if allowed to continue. Watergate was childs play compared to this.
edit on 30-4-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Good thing it's only a few bad apples. All should be good with the fbi now..

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
-If true- The magnitude of this cannot be overstated. DiGenova is usualy very trustworthy.
I’m looking foward to the facts and the mentioned report in 2 weeks.

Even if it is actually true, I find it hard to belief that high level people are actually going to see jailtime,I don’t think justice is blind enough.
edit on 30-4-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe digenova knows what he is talking about because he was on the fisa court for a number of years and keeps in contact with them.

No he was not a "member" of the FISA court. He is not even a judge nor has he ever been a judge. He was a US attorney in the District of Columbia.
edit on 4/30/2019 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Judge Walton was off the FISA court and retired in 2014 which is before Trump announced his run, so unless they "hacked" the Judge for something else, then he has nothing to do with this
edit on 4/30/2019 by DJMSN because: Additional

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

We are expected to believe an article that starts with "The sham investigation"?????
Oh right.... gee I wonder where this article will lead?
hahahahahahahah Gimmie a break.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Really? Was he on in this time frame they are claiming?
No? Then he knows nothing. The court system is secret. No one on the FISA court is talking to anyone about any warrants. Its against the rules of that particular court.
This is another total lie.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

and you believe this?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.theepochtimes.com...

like you haven't ignored this before.....

On the same day of the discovery of the FBI’s use of private contractors, FBI lawyer Lisa Page sent a text to FBI agent Peter Strzok: “Need to try to fix a HUGE who f-up.” Page quickly corrected her typo by texting “Wfo”—an abbreviation for the FBI’s Washington field office.

Sometime between Oct. 21 and Oct. 24, 2016, Rogers reported his findings to the DOJ. From there, he presented his findings to the FISA court

you have been informed previously that rogers would be their undoing
lol that you still are in denial

As all of this was transpiring, then-DNI James Clapper and then-Defense Secretary Ash Carter submitted a recommendation that Rogers be removed from his position as NSA chief. The move to fire Rogers, which failed, originated sometime in mid-to-late October 2016—exactly when Rogers was preparing to present his findings to the FISA court.

too bad baraks henchmen were too late

edit on 30/4/2019 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
www.npr.org...

GREENE: Nevertheless, Bamford says Trump could be considering Rogers to be his next director of national intelligence. Was it appropriate for someone who is within the military chain of command to meet with the incoming president without telling the current commander in chief?
BAMFORD: I don't know what the rules are, but it certainly is unethical, I would think, to quietly sneak off to New York and meet with an incoming administration without even having the courtesy of telling them that you're going to do it.

Rogers let trumps team on the bs "investigation" very early on
All the dirty tricks used will be exposed

GREENE: Might that tell us something about tensions that exist between Mike Rogers and President Obama?
BAMFORD: I've never seen that there's really that much in terms of tensions. I think there was disappointment in his tenure, and they were about to fire him. You know, there are two things that he could have gone up to New York for. One was to see if he could keep his current job, and the second thing would be to take the director of National Intelligence. That was really the only two options he had open to him.

lol
they had no idea at the time

GREENE: This could be passed off as sort of an internal Washington power struggle, but it sounds like there's a lot at stake here.
BAMFORD: Well, there's a tremendous amount at stake because I think this is where things are going to happen. It's going to happen with cyber, I think, under a Trump administration. I mean, he's come out and said he doesn't want to put boots on the ground in the Middle East. But what he did was he put General Flynn in as his national security adviser, and one of the...
GREENE: General Mike Flynn, yeah, the former head of the Defense Intelligence Agency.
BAMFORD: Exactly. And General Flynn, when he was head of the Defense Intelligence Agency, he was very adamant on increasing enormously the manpower of intelligence. It would be double what they had. And it would have been basically a competition with the CIA, and that's one of the reasons he was fired.

they got rid of flynn
they couldn't catch rogers

GREENE: So this could be Mike Rogers perhaps going and saying, hey, President-elect Trump, I'm in that group. I'm on board with you.
BAMFORD: Oh, exactly, yeah. So that's why NSA and cyber-command both under the same person are going to be enormously important players in the Trump administration.

they have no idea how enormously important

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Boomerang comes back as a Quasar 😎

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Boomerang comes back as a Quasar 😎

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

My biggest problem with the moron Liberals was them trying to cook the goose before the egg hatched even. I refuse to be like them. I will wait for the report, have actual facts, and then form an opinion.

Would this surprise me if it's true? No. I have been saying it for years that this is what I think will be the result. Until I have actual evidence I will wait, I just won't talk about what if's.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We are expected to believe an article that starts with "The sham investigation"?????
Oh right.... gee I wonder where this article will lead?
hahahahahahahah Gimmie a break.

Unlike you I am consistent. Your only consistency is consistently being a hypocrite that loves to move forward on any unproven story that supports what you want to be true, and then screaming against the exact same type of stories that are against what you want to be true. I said on Russia I will wait for facts, and here I will wait for facts.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
“John Brennan isn’t going to need one lawyer — he’s going to need five.”

Please please please televise JB's perp walk! What a creep he truly is with his irritatingly idiotic affected accent and his hyperbolic insults thrown at our POTUS.

Looks like Sally Yates and John Carlin lied to the FISA court, too. They're all in hot water and the stew is stinking like rotten meat.

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times: Barack Hussein Obama was one of the WORST things America ever did to itself. Like Biden, too many Americans were charmed by his demeanor. Quoting Biden: "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," ...."I mean, that's a storybook, man." Sheeeesh!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join