It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FISA Court Says FBI Lied to Them and Illegally Spied

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, holy hades. Here we have it. If this is true, and given the track record of the people involved it probably is, it is game over for the obama cartel. In short, the obama admin was illegally spying on american citizens, by lying to the FISA court, for FOUR YEARS before the 2016 spying. What does this mean? Does it mean that mitt romney was also spied on? I wonder if that will change his tune a little bit.

Seems our wannabe dictator from the 3rd world was employing 3rd world tactics against his political opponents. To quote the article:

The FISA court has been looking into abuses of the FISA system and has communicated with the Justice Department about its findings. Their chief judge has already determined that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation (yes, spying — and, yes, illegal) going on by four FBI contractors to break the law to steal personal electronic information about American citizens and to use it against the Republican Party.

Given this new information, should it play out like it says, this basically confirms that indeed the IRS targeting was political. Those with critical thinking skills knew this already, but it makes it inescapable for even the most ardent obama defenders.

One thing I think we can all agree on, hopefully this puts an end to the FISA court in total.
edit on 30-4-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I want to see death sentences handed down.

Not that it'll happen, but I want it to.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Unfortunately, I think the best we can hope for is some time in gitmo. Even that's probably a reach. But we can dream.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Their chief judge has already determined that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation (yes, spying — and, yes, illegal) going on by four FBI contractors to break the law to steal personal electronic information about American citizens and to use it against the Republican Party.

that is pretty damning
not surprising from barak and his minions

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I don't know that source, I need something more.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Joe digenova knows what he is talking about because he was on the fisa court for a number of years and keeps in contact with them.

+18 more 
link   
Damn, seems the easier question would be, was there any institution Obama didn't weaponize against the Republican party?

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You don't know the ingraham angle? You don't know Joe DiGenova?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

If we are going to say "Their chief judge has already determined that for more than four years before the election of Donald Trump, there was an illegal spying operation" I need a source showing the Chief Judge has determined that, not someone claiming it.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Brennan and Clapper hacked fisa Court Judge Reggie Walton and also Supreme Court Justice John Roberts. That is why digenova says Brennan and Clapper will need five lawyers.

bigleaguepolitics.com...

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I believe that report is due out in May or June.

Here's DiGenova actually saying it:

Now, maybe he's wrong, but he sure seems pretty confident and given his history with the fisa court and his track record there is little doubt he's right.

Also, the information is very specific. Four (not a couple, not a few, not multiple, but four) FBI contractors. it went on for more than four years. etc. These are statements, not of someone making an educated guess, but of someone who has sources he fully trusts or has seen the info himself.

ETA: All that said, if these reports come out and don't contain what he said they do. I'll be the first to admit I gave him more credit than he deserved.
edit on 30-4-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The background is certainly legitimate as per the FISA abuse report by Judge Collyer. Here's the factual basis.

On March 9, 2016, Department of Justice (DOJ) oversight personnel learned that the FBI had been employing outside contractors who had access to raw Section 702 Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) data, and retained that access after their work for the FBI was completed.

This information was disclosed in a 99-page FISA court ruling on April 26, 2017, that was declassified by Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats.

That wasn’t an isolated incident and the improper access granted to outside contractors “seems to have been the result of deliberate decisionmaking” (footnote – page 87).

The FISA court noted the “FBI’s apparent disregard of minimization rules” and questioned “whether the FBI may be engaging in similar disclosures of raw Section 702 information that have not been reported.”

NSA Director Rogers Disclosed FISA Abuse Days After Page Warrant Was Issued

FISA Abuse Report (PDF)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I love RW posters and their sources, never any facts and just stories to get their side all riled up. LMAO

They must be like "this time" we got em, then nothing until the next story and then repeat. LMAO

edit on 30-4-2019 by W0LF3 because: (no reason given)

+31 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: W0LF3

I love RW posters and their sources, never any facts and just stories to get their side all riled up. LMAO They must be liked "this time" we got em, then nothing until the next story and then repeat. LMAO

I heard they have some medicine for that butthurt you got going on.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

LMAO indeed

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

LMAO indeed

Did you walk offstage after that mic drop?

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: W0LF3
I love RW posters and their sources, never any facts and just stories to get their side all riled up. LMAO

They must be like "this time" we got em, then nothing until the next story and then repeat. LMAO

No facts?
The FISA report is factual. You need to get in touch with reality.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
LMAO. "it is game over for the obama cartel" reminds me of all the times you guys started a thread with supposed proof of anything regarding Clinton/Obama or any Democrat and how "this time" we got them.

This is just another one of those threads and as usual nothing will come of it but I got faith in you guys, one of these days you might have something where saying "this time we got them" will result in anything, maybe get them on a traffic ticket. LMAO
edit on 30-4-2019 by W0LF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Wonder how long the crickets will last before someone says it’s bs lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Problem is, should something go down and the people involved get locked down or whatever, it'll be seen by the left that it's Trump's doing with the help of the Russians.

Some how, some way, you can bet that nearly half the country will still blame the guy for something and demand impeachment like they are now. This guy can't win for losing.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join