It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Report on James Comey Coming - Both Comey and Hillary Could Face Criminal Charges.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not yet.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Prairie skirts, long wild hair and big eyes...
I witnessed it. Oh and that black hat once in a while. She had style.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Visions of a Night At the Roxbury.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Its from two years ago...
Just how long can you hold your breath?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well you did held yours on the now 3 years of the Russian collusion hoax, so I guess we'll have to wait 2 see.

Aaaamirite?

Gave you a star for the irony tho.

edit on 30/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I have zero confidence any of the royalty of America will face justice.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

One could say the same with you and Trump and whatever the next witch hunt is.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I'm very interested to see Nadler, Schiff, Pelosi do a complete 180 and DEMAND REDACTIONS!!!
I don't think they can do that.

When has that ever gotten in their way?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Because Christy had no range by comparison.
Stevie was just the better vocalist. Period.
"You make loving fun" is a jam, but you can clearly hear her limits in that song alone.
Stevie, not such an issue really.
You seem to be swayed by the politics of the band perhaps? Lighten up. We already lost Lindsey.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

This is a joke right? Again.... when and where did this happen?

LOL, if 2 + 2 = 4, then what does willful ignorance + natural ignorance = ?

Stay classy silly.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Liberals confuse me... Apparently, Trump is the biggest dope moron alive, but he seems to be a criminal mastermind, because after countless investigations, with a special counsel appointed (with countless resources), they still can't pin a crime on him. I mean, he's always breaking the law, like always, but he continues to find ways to thwart the investigators... Crazy to think such a dumb criminal, who has obvious relations with Russia, can keep getting away.... just bizarre.... Its obvious that Obama, his administration, and his 8 years in office were completely scandal free... I dont even think Obama jaywalked, he's that clean...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I'm gobsmacked.

Happens to you a lot. I'm of the mind you like it. If you get a rash on your chin I'd recommend giving up the practice though.

Trying to figure out which of the various investigations would produce a singular report focusing on Comey? If DiGenova is correct it's either one we haven't heard about or possibly from Huber. Doesn't sound like a function of the IG report.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

Lisa Page is the one that came up with the idea to change the "wording"

Who told Comey to change the wording from "a criminal investigation" to "a matter"?

Seems he was getting advice from all sides, and following it.

AG Loretta Lynch (at the time) 😎

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

The bombshell was a dud?

Aren't they all? Pretty much every time you hear this language you know it's complete BS.

Yup, each and every time..a giant nothingburger..you know the saying "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice"..well you know the rest.
Ship of fools on ATS sometimes.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I've learned that it's cool if I just yell, "WITCH HUNT" and fold my arms.

I suspect those who railed against the Mueller investigation will hail and praise this, while those cheerleading the Mueller investigation will cry foul.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Nobody is facing anything. At most to make it look legit, they may file something, but in the end they get off.

Def Leppard.

Do you take Smollet, 1 lump or 2..
edit on 30-4-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Could not have said it better....

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Since Comey already laid out all the crimes associated with Hillary's E-mail/Server/National Security violations, the wording can changed back to the original "gross negligence". Hillary can then be indicted/prosecuted, with NO ADDITIONAL investigative legwork required.

This is a joke right? Again.... when and where did this happen?
Some people.... not saying who but some believe anything that agrees with their closed minded view.
This did not happen and will never happen because they DID in fact find that there were no chargeable offenses.
You will hold your breath waiting for this but the report that clearly outlines the crimes of trump that... that you think says something else.
Lets talk then about the crimes of Bill Barr and how he changed the Mueller report into something completely different from the actual report.

Apparently you haven’t been curious enough to review the warrant for the full scope of Weiner laptop which is in the FBI Vault Hillary Clinton Part 30 of 31 where your Queen Bee is laid to shreds in those several pages. Warrant signed 10/30/16, a week before everyone voted.

And the same people shrieking Barr couldn’t have gone through a 300-of Mueller Report in a weekend with assistants, believed wholeheartedly the FBI got through 600k emails in less than a week.

The poor mental hurdles this one is chugging through. I almost feel bad.
edit on 30-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Typo

edit on 30-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Autocorrect hates me

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
They DNC took some house seats on the preconception that Trump colluded with Russia. Now, that is over. It is done. So now ramping up to the 2020 election you think Trumps team does not have it lined up to show the corruption?

Folks the Trump campaign was spied on by our own intelligence agencies for a 'created' reason. Biden was VP he is complicit. Obama was POTUS he is complicit. HRC was running..she is complicit. If you think after what all of these arseholes have done to Trump and his family he is not ramping up to crush them you have not been paying attention since 2015.

If there was a report that DJT used the CIA, FBI and DHS to spy in the next election it would be huge! They would call for his head. It is not about the person to me it is the deed in office. I never hated Obama or HRC. Didn't like them and would not vote for them.

I want those who did this to stand trial because they are destroying my country, spreading falsehoods in other countries and trying to still have a moral compass. They overstepped as government officials and should be held responsible for that. I care more about using our own intel agencies against private citizens (remember this happened before anyone was elected on the Trump team) then if a president took out a lot of loans for his billion dollar company and only donated 8% to charity.

Congress should care too....

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It’s apparently obvious to some, yet oblivious to others, how much of a sh#tstorm came to roost when in the eleventh hour, perv Weiner, who the Left seems to avoid as being the husband of her closest aide and a sick, sick man, got all his stuff seized.

Turned out Huma was forwarding emails to Weiner’s laptop with classified information. That’s totally cool?

Obvious 2 days before election Comey had to come out and state nothing had changed. They thought she would be the next President and this mess swept under the rug.

That didn’t happen. The Mueller report is now concluded.
Brace yourselves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join