It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell Report on James Comey Coming - Both Comey and Hillary Could Face Criminal Charges.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

I know.

So does the president.

I'm #ed

Page 290 of the Meuller report. Read the whole quote. And to think I thought you at least thought for yourself.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I read it.
What's your point?

You were supposed to protect me.

Is that the job of the AG? He's Trump's personal attorney?

edit on 4/30/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I thought he's supposed to be his wingman?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Heh.

Jeff and Don, a night on the town. Scamming chicks.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Ah the old bread and circus routine, an oldie but a goodie.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

wow, you seem to have triggered someone.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Lol, even you pushing this weak sauce?

I was expecting better.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The bombshell was a dud?

Aren't they all? Pretty much every time you hear this language you know it's complete BS.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 29, 2019

When it was announced that a "bombshell" report against former FBI Director James Comey is coming in early May, complete with criminal referrals, it occurred to me that DOJ prosecutors might be killing 2 birds with one stone, due to what's been learned since Comey's July 2016 press conference.

A newly discovered document shows that then-FBI Director Comey authored a draft statement accusing Clinton of mishandling classified documents and being “grossly negligent.”

It was written a full two months before Clinton was ever interviewed by the FBI.

However, sometime before Comey's press briefing, the words “gross negligence” were edited out with red lines. The words “extremely careless” were substituted.

This appears to show that Comey knew Clinton violated the law, but subsequently resolved to conjure a way to exonerate her by altering the language.

He employed it as an excuse to protect Clinton from prosecution, in a case that should have rendered no fewer than 110 criminal charges against her.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Could we soon be seeing a criminal referral of James Comey, stating that by changing the legal wording, he "Obstructed Justice" in order to exonerate a criminal?

Could we at the same time see a criminal referral of Hillary Clinton, followed quickly by her indictment?

Since Comey already laid out all the crimes associated with Hillary's E-mail/Server/National Security violations, the wording can changed back to the original "gross negligence". Hillary can then be indicted/prosecuted, with NO ADDITIONAL investigative legwork required.

-CareWeMust

Why’d you post a link published in November of 2017?

I’d get it if there was new information, but all it is is regurgitated hype that never even came to fruition the first time it was posted.

Do you have any NEW information? Or are you just looking for some fake internet points?

🤦🏻‍♂️

edit on 30-4-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

wow, you seem to have triggered someone.

Seems like 'third shift' Phage.
Have you noticed the difference lately?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Sounds like fake news. Hillary will never be indicted.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Was reported by WHOM? No one is reporting this. NO ONE...

Oh I see. It was reported in November two years ago. LOL.

And you are still hopeful?

Wow what stick to it ness........
edit on 4302019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

blablablablablabla

Better take care of yourself and leave the internet before you going crazy and hurt someone. Reading books is much more healthier for info-warriors. Or try Yoga.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Since Comey already laid out all the crimes associated with Hillary's E-mail/Server/National Security violations, the wording can changed back to the original "gross negligence". Hillary can then be indicted/prosecuted, with NO ADDITIONAL investigative legwork required.

This is a joke right? Again.... when and where did this happen?
Some people.... not saying who but some believe anything that agrees with their closed minded view.
This did not happen and will never happen because they DID in fact find that there were no chargeable offenses.
You will hold your breath waiting for this but the report that clearly outlines the crimes of trump that... that you think says something else.
Lets talk then about the crimes of Bill Barr and how he changed the Mueller report into something completely different from the actual report.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The inmates are running the nut house you mean.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Says who? Daily Caller?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

No one has read that report because that report doesn't exist.
Rolls eyes.
Guess I over slept .
Everyone was here four hours ago.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   

. No matter how often it happens.

Even if its over ten thousand times.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Actually, her released texts says that.

But since you doesn't care about the truth, obviously you have no idea.

Keep believing only what Rachel Maddog tells you, I bet things are going pretty well for you in there, lol.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Thats funny... when was the Mueller investigation found to be a fraud?

This is clear insight into the minds of people who can read one thing and completely think its says the opposite of what it really says.

The report did not say that or even remotely indicate that. It said the way to oppose a criminal president is through impeachment. That is what Mueller concluded.
Because they say you cant indict a sitting president. Thats the only reason this did not end with him indicted.
Anyone with half a brain can see that.
Hey 55% of people who voted for trump say they will NOT vote for him again. Because they can clearly see he is corrupt.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join