It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sues Deutsche Bank, Capital One to block House subpoenas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They are waiting for a decision from the courts now since Trump, his family and their businesses opened up a lawsuit against Deutsche Bank and Capital One to protect their privacy rights.

link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The far left is the best thing that has ever happened to the Republicans. They are pushing more people to the right than we could have ever persuaded ourselves. I hope the investigations keep coming from the House. It's the gift that keeps on giving. The left is so short-sighted to think their voters don't know these same tactics if allowed now, will be used against the person they vote for in the future.

www.pbs.org...

57 percent of voters say they won’t support Trump in 2020

By — Laura Santhanam 57 percent of voters say they won’t support Trump in 2020 Politics Jan 17, 2019 5:00 AM EDT With the 2020 presidential election already underway, 57 percent of registered voters said they would definitely vote against President Donald Trump, according to the latest poll from the PBS NewsHour, NPR and Marist. Another 30 percent of voters said they would cast their ballot to support Trump, and an additional 13 percent said they had no idea who would get their vote. Although the election is still nearly two years away, the large number of voters who oppose Trump as well as his low approval ratings suggest the president faces a “steep, steep incline” in winning re-election, said Lee Miringoff, the director of the Marist Institute for Public Opinion. “The president has had his base and not much else,” Miringoff added.

His base and not much else.
Unless Russia helps him again I dont see it happening.

link   

57 percent of voters say they won’t support Trump in 2020

Reminds me of the polls saying Hillary had a 97% chance of winning. How did that work out for you?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

They are waiting for a decision from the courts now since Trump, his family and their businesses opened up a lawsuit against Deutsche Bank and Capital One to protect their privacy rights.

“Deutsche Bank is engaged in a productive dialogue with the House Financial Services and Intelligence Committees to determine the best way of assisting them in their official oversight functions,”

edit on Tue Apr 30 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCES NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Was that part of the "no path to 270" crowd?
I vaguely remember that....were they the ones a bit upset that night in early nov of 16?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

His grades.... thats pretty interesting.
If there was a reason to I would post my grades online for everyone to see.
But I couldn't even say how to access them at this point. I didn't keep my progress reports. I have my diplomas.
(somewhere...)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

He clearly has something to hide.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

We remain committed to providing appropriate information to all authorized investigations and will abide by a court order regarding such investigations,” a Deutsche Bank spokesman said in a statement on Tuesday.

Fortune

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah, they were the ones screaming at the sky. I remember skipping all the way into work that day.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Why would trumps personal finance records be considered ammo?
Unless, you know.... there's something shady in there.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I was pretty sure it was that crowd......still holding on that lot.....the bad orange man whoooped them pretty good and seems they are still sore about it....so sore it will cost them 2020.
It will be a laff riot watching those results coming in.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Why would trumps personal finance records be considered ammo?

Because they will falsely represent them when illegally leaked to the press. Try and keep up, the left has used these same tactics for 3 straight years now.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Another mention of ammunition.
That they will find it within his records seems to be accepted by both sides here.
What to do with it is where we seem to diverge.
Some want to obstruct that fact from being revealed and others do not.
That seems to be the crux of this discussion.
Funny ain't it?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Far left .... deep state....blah blah blah...

What you fear is people who know the law. And what they will do with it.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

No one expected Russia to do what they did. And without Russia it would have come out exactly the way everyone expected.
But you know that...
why is he so afraid his presidency is going to be found fraudulent? and he fears that more than anything.

I can see why... my eyes are open.
Your's are glazed over by a conman.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

ha ha.... how many votes got him those?

VS how many Americans actually voted for him???

Yeah. . such a victory.... a laugh and look where he is now.
Defending his "win" no no his "great victory"... lol 24/7.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

And let me guess... the courts are going to side with trump because he's a republican right? I'm asking if thats what you believe.
I think the courts will follow the constitution they are charged with upholding and defending. I don't pretend to know what that will be because I do not know the law regarding this request.
I am going to look up Congressional subpoenas of foreign nationals and see if there is any precedence for it.
I'll let you know what I find if anything.
Please do your own search of the matter too.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

What you fear is people who know the law.

no
the people who know the law are in place to deal with the lawless from the former administration
www.washingtontimes.com...
even the msm is publishing this
no fear here granny

Yeah. . such a victory.... a laugh and look where he is now.

sleeping in the white house
making your ilk ree

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: SailorJerry

Would you be ok with him being indicted when he's out of office?

If it can be proven to an unbiased grand jury that he actually broke some real law, sure...

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
constitutionproject.org...

What I found regarding congressional subpoena in foreign countries.

It seems to be a reciprocal type thing. Where they agree to help each other without there being any law to guarantee reciprocity.
Maybe someone read behind me to see if they come up with the same thing.
Most of what I found had to do with the law in the united states.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join