It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump sues Deutsche Bank, Capital One to block House subpoenas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Ahh so another "situation" just made up, again like i said.
What?

You dont really read your own responses in full with context do you?
I both write and read them.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Another fairy-tale that didnt happen,

Um...

Again youre trying to move goal posts and conflate, knowing full well the whole objective of the left is to try and find ANYTHING they can, true or not to impeach or besmirch Trump.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

exactly, are there issues with understanding my straight forward responses or?

Thank you for linking me back to what I said, ive copied it and pasted several times explaining how your jumps dif lines of thought dont make sense.

So im quite aware, which is why I find myself curious how someone so smart as you cant seem to parse that data.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

perhaps try meditating on them?

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

exactly, are there issues with understanding my straight forward responses or?
Then why did you say this when I said you first mentioned besmirchment?

Another fairy-tale that didnt happen, but it gives more insight into how your method works

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

perhaps try meditating on them?

Ok

Ooommmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
For an alleged being with a clean coat Trump seems to be a bit nervous.

Either he never had a clean coat or he is stupid and doesn´t want to present evidence for his clean coat, for whatever stupid reasons.

I am going for posibility a, he never had a clean coat. Because eveybody who can read knows that this is a fact.
Good that such a superiour and mental stable genius is not our direct problem but just an indirect one here in Europe, getting smaller and smaller under Trump and his puppetmasters.

USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia, the axis of evil and the only friends each other of them still has.

And a sane world that is creating new allies to crush that axis of evil, while Trump is working from the inside to achieve that goal. So the sane world even has to thank Trump.

I bet after these disastrous and very, very violent few couple of hundreds of years of the hungry for war, destruction, murder and revenge existence of the so called USA and it´s best friends Saudi Arabia ans Israel, the world will turn into a cleaner, safer, less violent but more peaceful and better place, at least for a while.

Like when the allies freed the world from the Third Reich and the axis of evil at that time.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The far left is the best thing that has ever happened to the Republicans. They are pushing more people to the right than we could have ever persuaded ourselves. I hope the investigations keep coming from the House. It's the gift that keeps on giving. The left is so short-sighted to think their voters don't know these same tactics if allowed now, will be used against the person they vote for in the future.
edit on 30-4-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Yup, Donald is going to great lengths to make sure no one sees his finances or grades. Clearly nothing to hide there.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
If Trump is innocent he really has nothing to hide.

Release of whatever they are after would show that he hasn't done anything and he could move on with his life.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Why, it won't accomplish anything. The only reason they want his financial information is to take specific things out of context to continue to trash Trump by leaking it to the press. Why would Trump give them the ammo?

This has nothing to do with anything else. It's as if the left forgot about an agency called the IRS. You know, the same agency Obama used to target his political opponents. If anything, he needs to fight it tooth and nail to preserve what privacy rights US citizens have left. But I guess the left doesn't care about that until it affects them personally.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

yes, Trump was never a saint. he didn't get elected for his clean rapsheet. his mental fans already professed to that.

the issue is, as this thread indicates, people are now fighting for their favorite character instead of their country.
they're embroiled in some tit-for-tat mentality that they forget what's really at stake here.

yes Trump's laundry basket is dirty.

but don't you think that the Dems basket is equally as dirty?

in the hopes of incriminating Trump, the Dems have become far worse. they've become the corruption they're fighting.

you of all people can rationalize this and I know you have the critical faculties to see where the Dems went wrong here

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I thought I heard last week that Deutsche bank was already giving them what they asked for.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Did our intelligence agencies determine that Deutsche Bank was laundering money for Russia?
Was dealing with said bank prohibited for US citizens?
I believe the answer to both questions is yes.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The problem is, despite all thats happening , hes still done a lot more than previous administrations before him.

🎶Give em the old razzle dazzle.... razzle dazzle em.....

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Source please, I can't find anything saying US citizens can't use Deutsche Bank. Wouldn't be surprised if you just made that up though.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

what, at this point, difference does Trump's finances make?

It's about finding campaign ammunition to use against him. It's more political posturing and abusing the power of the government for political attacks.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The far left is the best thing that has ever happened to the Republicans. They are pushing more people to the right than we could have ever persuaded ourselves. I hope the investigations keep coming from the House. It's the gift that keeps on giving. The left is so short-sighted to think their voters don't know these same tactics if allowed now, will be used against the person they vote for in the future.

They just don't see it.
Without the far left djt would never have gotten into office, and they are going to ensure he gets a second term.
The gop has done little with the gift they were given.
A small tax change and 2 SCOTUS appointments. Had they checked anything else off their list they would not have lost the house.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

I never make things up so I would be very surprised to find that. But I do make mistakes like any human...
In this case it was because of US sanctions against Iran and Syria. My mistake that I thought that meant US citizens were not permitted to do business with them. They were fined for going against the sanctions.

www.dw.com...
www.dw.com...
www.dw.com...

Oh look silly ol me admitting shes wrong. Which I always do. So take note of it.
edit on 4302019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

It appears that Deutsche Bank is cooperating already.

www.dw.com...

Deutsche Bank has agreed to cooperate with members of Congress probing President Trump’s finances, Rep. Maxine Waters, California Democrat, said Friday. The newly seated chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee, Ms. Waters said she recently began working with the German banking giant to acquire documents detailing its ties to Mr. Trump. “We started sending letters to Deutsche Bank last year, and they were not responsive because they did not feel we had the authority to demand anything from them, the documents we wanted,” Ms. Waters told MSNBC host Chris Hayes. “But now that I am chairing that committee, the Democrats are in charge of the House, they have said they will cooperate.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join