It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firing of F-16 demo commander

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but I made my best call.

I’ve looked far and wide and can only find articles in and around early February.

Have there been any clues as to why Air Force Captain Zoe Kotnik was relieved of duty as the leader of the F-16 Viper demo team?

The Air Force said she had been removed by Col Derek O'Malley due to a "loss of confidence in her ability to lead and command”.

I seriously doubt she got the job because she was a woman, and doubt even more that she got the axe because she was a woman.

If there was ever any question as to her “ability to lead and command” I doubt she would have been selected in the first place.

So what’d she do? Go out and get loaded and beat someone up at a bar? (Just a poor generalization)

I was very sorry to have heard this when it happened, and so soon after receiving the command.

Any ideas?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Spader

It's generally at least 5-6 months before we hear anything, if we do at all. Some cases have gone a year before we heard any more details.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Possible fraternization issue.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Masisoar

That’s my gut feeling.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masisoar

That’s about as far as this story will publicly go...but I won’t confirm nor deny fraternization.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: glib2

originally posted by: Masisoar

That’s about as far as this story will publicly go...but I won’t confirm nor deny fraternization.

Are you saying you could?! Uh...SIR?!?! ::salutes::

new topics

top topics

join