It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Code proves God's existence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This book called "SELF" is much more advanced than the "Equidistant Letter Sequences" which have gotten so much attention, this new Code goes way beyond that, and actually proves God's existence. I was never too impressed with the whole Equidistant code because I always wondered "Where in the bible does it say to do any of this?" There was no riddle in the bible that tells you "Skip 20 letters in Genesis and you will see the name of Jesus". And I think that if you're saying that a code is in the bible, the bible also has to say it too. No matter what you find, if the bible didn't tell you to engage in that code or game, then you haven't found anything because the bible never consciously says that it is in on the game. But in the book "SELF" there is Revelation 13:18 that directly tells the readers to engage in the 666 Code and game, and that shows that the bible is conscious of the game and Code. People claimed that the "Equidistant Letter Sequences" were so advanced that not even a super computer could make it happen and therefore they claimed that the Letter Sequences proved God's existence because only a super mind could orchestrate something like that, if the Letter Sequences impressed them that much, then they are going to faint when they see the 666 Code. 666 apparently is a Code that ties into every word and letter in the entire bible from Genesis to Revelation, 666 is a recurring pattern that is very complex. What do you think about the book? Here is a link to it...

www.edocr.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: info393

What do you actually think about the claims? I am not going to waste my time following a link cluelessly. What really stood out and impressed you about this 666 code?

Edit add: btw...who authored and published this book? Did not see any reference in your OP?
edit on 4 29 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I think it is gnosis and I do not think there is any occult code in the Bible. It has been trasnslated from other languages and the Hebrew lettering and text could not exist as the same code when translated into English or another language.

The Bible is very modern comparatively. The OT was only put together a little over two thousand years ago as the Hebrew Bible. The New Testament came even later from Greek and Hebrew documents and also created its own OT too that differs from the Hebrew Tanakh.

If you look for faces in the rock face you will find them. It is as simple as that.

"666" is not a code that goes through the whole Bible. I believe it relates to Solomon's "666 talents" and the beast Nero:

en.wikipedia.org...

Also "Nero Caesar" in the Hebrew alphabet is נרון קסר‎ NRON QSR, which when used as numbers represent 50 200 6 50 100 60 200, which add to 666. The Greek term χάραγμα (charagma, "mark" in Revelation 13:16) was most commonly used for imprints on documents or coins.

In Revelation it says it is the number of the beast and the number of a man. It does not say it is a code. There is another occasion where the reader is asked to understand and pay extra close attention. When Jesus alludes to Daniel the reader is asked to pay close attention.

Faces in a rock face!

edit on 29-4-2019 by Malak777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You didn't give a very good description of the code and your link looks to be to an entire book. So far I'll have to assume this is complete bs. Show us your proof. Nobody is reading all of the stuff on your link.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
If the 666 code takes into account the whole inventory of all Bible/religious scrolls and books and manuscripts, then there would be some degree of Authority given to the 'code'....

as it stands now, this newest 'code' is just another plausible candidate of being 'hidden' until the 'End-Times' ( or else 'sealed' according to Book-of-Daniel) when this new code and the resulting messages are published for the whole of humanity to embrace as Truth

for instance is 29 April the date that the Future King of England will be born ? so as to avoid the pagan date of 1 May as his birthday ? the OP code should have that answer ready for the Christian community to know...

edit on th30155655063929102019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Whether or not a proof is objective is determined by a subjective judgment.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
" And I think that if you're saying that a code is in the bible, the bible also has to say it too."

Don't forget, Jesus spoke in Parables.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Which bible? There are/were many. And what language? English? Does.it work in Hebrew...you know...the language that many books were originally written in? Or even Latin? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Bunch of BS in a post. This proves nothings other than that you believe in nonsense.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What version of the Bible does this code work with? English version #47 or #17?
Does it work in the Hebrew version, the Latin, the Italian?

Does it work in the Epic of Gilgamesh where the Bible stole half its stories from? Or the Sumerian texts that that’s plagiarized from?

Do you see the problem here?

Even if a code exist in the current draft of the Bible all it would prove is that MAN put it there because god didn’t write the Bible.

The idea that man wrote and changed the Bible over and over isn’t even disputed by the church so how could what’s in there prove anything at all?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have two books on the Bible Codes and even the software where you can pull out the codes.

Only problem is it does not work. It's a total fantasy.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Keep playing with algorithms enough and searching for codes, and even Moby Dick will look to be prophetic.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Keep playing with algorithms enough and searching for codes, and even Moby Dick will look to be prophetic.

play with your algorithms enough and you will go blind.
edit on 29-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You just gotta open them up with a good joke.

*post introductions*

Ask where they're from, then wherever she says you pick a main road in between where they're from and where the bar is.

"Did you get held up on such and such road"

"No.... Why?"

"A small box trucks of kittens flipped on that road going to a pet store"

"OMG, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!"

"Yea, it was a CAT-tastrophy"
edit on 29-4-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Tried to check out Self on the site you listed. I got to say I gave up on it soon as I started. No paragraphs makes it hard to read. The whole format just sucks.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Can I do it till I need glasses?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You just gotta open them up with a good joke.

*post introductions*

Ask where they're from, then wherever she says you pick a main road in between where they're from and where the bar is.

"Did you get held up on such and such road"

"No.... Why?"

"A small box trucks of kittens flipped on that road going to a pet store"

"OMG, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!"

"Yea, it was a CAT-tastrophy"

LoL
I know some women who would consider that cheezy wordplay hilarious...IF they found you to be attractive enough.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

So, this book, titled "SELF" has some kind of 666 Code, and its even more impressive than the Bible Codes?

Thats neat and all, but the Bible code is impressive because it was written thousands of years ago. When was this "SELF" book written? After the age of computers, I'm guessing?

edit on 4/29/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: wtbengineer
a reply to: olaru12

Can I do it till I need glasses?

You can, but there is no algorithm for humor.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

The bible is fake news.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join