It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS has claimed responsibility for Sri Lanka’s Easter Sunday massacre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
When you look at extremist Muslims they find killing each other as a somewhat normal event with the Sunni and Shiites in their never ending war with each other. With that said how do you think they see everyone else that they hold in greater contempt than other Muslims they are willing to kill?

Hard nut to crack that has been around for a few 1000 years...

About 1600 years I think.

They aren't worshipping God. They are worshipping Saturn, hence the cube in Mecca.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've been following this a bit and there was a gunfight for several hours at an apartment where terrorists were trying to make bombs with ball bearings under the cover of a small industrial business that needed to rent storage and living quarters.

The Sri Lankan authorities found a large ISIS flag among bomb making materials in the storage space some time before the raid was launched. They displayed the flag with the materials for media photos.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Waterglass

We hunted Nazi's for decades after WWII.

Probably will have to do the same with ISIS.

should have reminded Trump that before he declared victory.

😉

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

😉

Ummm, so you're saying we shouldn't have declared victory when Germany was defeated in WWII?

Because there were, probably still are, Nazi's.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

😉

Ummm, so you're saying we shouldn't have declared victory when Germany was defeated in WWII?

NASA was/is grateful for that fact

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

😉

considering a treaty was signed, and the world was chanting victory, and I don't think there has been any Jewish concentration camps since. I think that qualifies as a victory.

Trump claimed ISIS was eradicated and boom.

I know you'll defend him to the grave.

maybe Trump can send them $2 million and then claim victory.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You can't justify trillions of dollars of military spending without a credible enemy.

Sure can:

Internet
Space travel
GPS
Digital Photography
VR
The EpiPen
Microwaves

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

I have - and still trying - to keep a close eye on this series of attacks etc. One thing I find hard to understand is how the Forces / Intelligence, can make so many rewarding Raids. Can find such a large stack of said equipment, yet rarely seem to state, .. How they have successfully traced the stack of Blue stick explosives, the many Ball Bearings, the multiple amount of Gelatin plus a Drone, etc. back to (a) the company who sold such (b) the person or persons who purchased such and just how or to where was it first delivered. Perhaps they do carry out such successful measures ? but would it not be a touch lighter for us to understand when it comes to feeling a bit more Safer ?? . Instead the media forever spell out how such underground cells do exist and how we should remain living in Fear as time goes by. Some country must have a known Government license to prepare multiple item of ever Dangerous materials, So let us hope they are Detected, Arrested, Charged and Closed down. It would / could be a step closer to 'Prevention'.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You can bet we'll be hunting the bigger players of the deep state for many decades. I think that the little guys will be permitted to live unless they start organizing.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

It could be. Someone somewhere is driving this effort to take down the USA along with these church attacks.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well someone is. Especially when ISIS takes credit and LTTE is running around. 40+ Church bombings of several denominations in this country since the current administration was voted in. I am not blaming them as the reports are that the guy was simply soft on Terrorism. Here's what the CIA reports on terrorism in Sri Lanka:

Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE): aim(s): revive the movement to establish a Tamil homeland area(s) of operation: presence is primarily in the east where members occasionally plot attacks (April 2018)

edit on 30-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Credible enemy. Why don't you read the CIA facts report on Sri Lanka and the Terrorist group who has a foothold.

Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE): aim(s): revive the movement to establish a Tamil homeland area(s) of operation: presence is primarily in the east where members occasionally plot attacks (April 2018)

ATS is supposed to be about denying ignorance. So was up with you?

edit on 30-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm sorry for you

I feel sorry for all of those who lost their lives.

So why royal highness; am I just a mere peasant who cannot be heard? Please, lets not go overboard Silly.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

You can't justify trillions of dollars of military spending without a credible enemy.
Yup, tough to get by without an Emmanuel Goldstein. And while I've no doubt that Daesh had a hand in these events, let's not forget that they'd take credit for a wet fart.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join