It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Throws FoxNews Judge Napolitano to the Dogs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

GD him for speaking ill of Trump. GD him I say!

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just a guess, but I'm thinking the pardon Napolitano allegedly asked for was possibly for Michael Cohen.

As to the "pal" of Shep Smith comment...probably just a reference to rumors Nap may be Gay and is a friend of Smith whom, himself, is openly Gay.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

For the President to release these two bombshells into the public domain at this time, indicates a "hammer" is about to drop.

It's Shepard Smith wanting a Presidential Pardon that has me the most intrigued! He's been off the air a lot since Nov2018. And he's been staying away from Politics as the lead news item during his 3pm hour on FoxNews…even when the most important story of that day is Wash D.C. political drama.

I took it like this...

Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good ‘pal’ of low ratings Shepard Smith,

Which begs to ask the question... who is the "good pal" of Shepard Smith that is currently incarcerated? Or may be soon?

Seems strange he put 'pal' in quotations

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Wallace sprang his trap and shot back. “No coups involve military take over”. ( paraphrased )

The guy makes me yell at the TV screen .

Falling drops the "no coma" on us to see if we are paying attention. Obviously most coups involve military take over. So the missing coma is between "No" and "coups". Same way as the missing coma should come before Shepard. His pal (coma) Shepard.

Coma or not, I thought the guy most Fox News watchers hated was Shepard Smith?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

“No coma”

What the hell is a coma ?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It's a good thing "judge" Napolitano no longer has any authority. He's ramping up the absurdity of his accusations against the President.

On Fox News tonight:

Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano on Monday said he disagreed with parts of Alan Dershowitz's assessment of the Mueller report, and argued that the allegation that President Trump directed one of his advisers to "put an untruthful paper in an official government file" is true, then that amounts to "classic obstruction of justice."

Napolitano made the comments during an appearance on ‘The Story’ w/ Martha MacCallum. He went on to say that there was not enough that the Trump campaign colluded with Russian officials to win the 2016 presidential election, but he noted the 10 instances that could qualify as obstruction.

According to the Mueller report, Trump had once asked his former deputy national security adviser K.T. McFarland to draft an internal memo saying that he did not instruct former national security adviser Michael Flynn to discuss sanctions with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

McFarland was reportedly uncomfortable with the request and was eventually told by the former chief of staff Reince Priebus to “forget he even mentioned it.”

“If the president actually said to our former colleague K.T. MacFarland, ‘put an untruthful piece of paper in an official government file which we know is going to be subpoenaed by Mueller,’ that is attempted interference,” Napolitano said.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Now that Trump has "outed" him as begging for nomination to the Supreme Court, and a pardon for Sheppard Smith, Napolitano is putting on his McCain-Romney hate hat, and entering the "obsessed with getting Trump!", phase.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now that Trump has "outed" him as begging for nomination to the Supreme Court

Nappy tells a different story. But you believe your Dear Leader, of course, because he never lies.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: W0LF3

😆😆😆😆😆

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Now that Trump has "outed" him as begging for nomination to the Supreme Court

Nappy tells a different story. But you believe your Dear Leader, of course, because he never lies.

I always believe President Trump, unless someone proves him wrong. Especially in this case, because judge Napolitano was "damaged" somehow, after outing the U.K.'s GCHQ in April 2017, for spying on Americans.
edit on 4/30/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I always believe President Trump, unless someone proves him wrong

Fool me once.
Fool me twice.
Fool me thrice.

Fool me.
Fool me.

Fool me.

Good plan.

edit on 4/30/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join