It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Throws FoxNews Judge Napolitano to the Dogs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Trump has apparently put the screws to famous FoxNews celebrity Judge Andrew Napolitano !!!

There's been a few "incidents" over time with "The Nap" speaking ill of Trump.

A controversial remark a while back got him "dis-barred" from Fox for a few weeks.

Now we have Trump Tweeting about a meeting where "The Nap" allegedly asked for a Supreme Court Seat of all things !!!! 😆

Trump also claims "The Nap" asked for a Pardon on behalf of another FoxNews celebrity Shepard Smith !! 😆

Something's cooking but who knows what the Hell it really is 😎

Trump also "Thanked" famous lawyer Professor Alan Dershowitz for setting "The Nap" straight about some "opinion" about obstruction of justice 😆

Zecret Codez 😎

Trump: Fox’s Napolitano Asked for Supreme Court Seat, Pardon for His Friend

President Donald Trump slammed Fox News legal analyst Andrew Napolitano on Saturday night, accusing the former judge of getting angry when the commander in chief refused to nominate him to the Supreme Court. Trump also claimed that he rejected a request to pardon one of Napolitano’s friends.

In a pair of tweets after his campaign rally in Wisconsin, Trump said that Napoitano had become “very hostile” toward his administration after he rejected his requests. “Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good ‘pal’ of low ratings Shepard Smith,” the president said, referring to another member of Fox News who has been more critical of Trump.

The Trump Tweets

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

Thank you to brilliant and highly respected attorney Alan Dershowitz for destroying the very dumb legal argument of “Judge” Andrew Napolitano....

::::::::::::::::::::::

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

....Ever since Andrew came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court, and I said NO, he has been very hostile! Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good “pal” of low ratings Shepard Smith.

"was zur Hölle !!"

edit on Apr-28-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Our of curiosity, when you say pardon of Smith, do you mean a pardon from legal ramifications or a social one?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Our of curiosity, when you say pardon of Smith, do you mean a pardon from legal ramifications or a social one?

I didn't say it.

Trump did.

And I have no idea whether he meant "legal" or "social" 😎

Out of Curiosity, What made you think I said that ? 😄

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Something is up with the Nap for sure. That DJT tweet is kind of vague. I'm not sure he's talking about a pardon for Smith or just some friend.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

For the President to release these two bombshells into the public domain at this time, indicates a "hammer" is about to drop.

It's Shepard Smith wanting a Presidential Pardon that has me the most intrigued! He's been off the air a lot since Nov2018. And, over the past approx. 45 days, Smith has been staying away from Politics as the lead news item during his 3pm hour on FoxNews…even when the most important story of that day is Wash D.C. political drama.

edit on 4/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Which do you interpret it as?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

For the President to release these two bombshells into the public domain at this time, indicates a "hammer" is about to drop.

It's Shepard Smith wanting a Presidential Pardon that has me the most intrigued! He's been off the air a lot since Nov2018. And he's been staying away from Politics as the lead news item during his 3pm hour on FoxNews…even when the most important story of that day is Wash D.C. political drama.

I took it like this...

Also asked for pardon for his friend. A good ‘pal’ of low ratings Shepard Smith,

Which begs to ask the question... who is the "good pal" of Shepard Smith that is currently incarcerated? Or may be soon?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Trump called out Napolitano and Shep.

I hope he hits Wallace for the hat trick .

And the entire weekends crew for the ton 80.

(I think I play too much darts ?)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Something is up with the Nap for sure. That DJT tweet is kind of vague. I'm not sure he's talking about a pardon for Smith or just some friend.

Possible "The Nap" is being blackmailed by deep cover Democrat operations.

IMO kind of obvious.

Nobody turns rabid that fast 😎

But I do understand "The Nap" is a self proclaimed Libertarian (but who really knows for sure) 😎

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

There ARE some "rumors" about "The Shep" !!! (Oo lala as they say)

(see, Eye can play games 2)😎
edit on Apr-28-2019 by xuenchen because: 🐔🐔🐓🐔

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
Trump called out Napolitano and Shep.

I hope he hits Wallace for the hat trick .

And the entire weekends crew for the ton 80.

(I think I play too much darts ?)

Might be a classic power struggle at FoxNews I think 😎

"The Smoke Always Wins anyway"

edit on Apr-28-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Based on how Trump talks, I put a comma (,) after "ratings".

"A good 'pal' of low ratings, Shepard Smith."

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I always worry about some of these tweets. What does he mean Shepard a pardon? He’s just had some work place problems from what I can see. Hopefully this makes sense in the future, but I wonder.
I really hope his hot daughter takes his internet access away before 2020.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

It was a tweet though, it's not like a transcription of something he said.

With the comma in it it makes no sense.

Just an opinion...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I thought Napolitano was forced to change his tune after he "outed" British Intelligence (GCHQ) for spying on the Trump campaign.

But based on Trump's Tweet, it appears more likely that "Anger and Spitefulness" is driving Napolitano's decidedly anti-Trump stance since early 2018. That's when the President was looking for a SCOTUS candidate to replace justice Anthony Kennedy.

Napolitano is now operating with the same Anti-Trump mindset as Senator Mitt Romney (Anger/Spitefulness) and R.I.P. John McCain.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I thought Napolitano was forced to change his tune after he "outed" British Intelligence (GCHQ) for spying on the Trump campaign.

But based on Trump's Tweet, it appears more likely that "Anger and Spitefulness" is driving Napolitano's decidedly anti-Trump stance since early 2018. That's when the President was looking for a SCOTUS candidate to replace justice Anthony Kennedy.

Napolitano is now operating with the same Anti-Trump mindset as Senator Mitt Romney (Anger/Spitefulness) and R.I.P. John McCain.

The only reasonable explanation is blackmail 😎

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Just an opinion...

"An ATS member with strong opinions, Lumenari."

Who is it with strong opinions? It's Lumenari.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
I always worry about some of these tweets. What does he mean Shepard a pardon? He’s just had some work place problems from what I can see. Hopefully this makes sense in the future, but I wonder.
I really hope his hot daughter takes his internet access away before 2020.

"Mein Gott"

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Just an opinion...

"An ATS member with strong opinions, Lumenari."

Who is it with strong opinions? It's Lumenari.

And of what use to anyone has a weak opinion ever had?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The only reasonable explanation is blackmail 😎

You're a good conspiracy theorist! I see things in simple human emotion terms.

Trump says "no" and "no". Napolitano is pissed and says anti-Trump stuff from that day forward.

Trump: McCain isn't a war hero!
McCain: I'll do all I can to resist you until the day I die!

Trump: Mitt Romney choked!
Romney: I'm gonna be a thorn in your side for years Mr. President!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join