It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix - Black Mirror

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: HighRising

Which was your favorite?

Defiantly San Junipero, I mean how can you get better than futuristic lesbians living inside an 80’s simulation.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Artemis12

I don't know. It's an ok show I guess.
But the guy screwing a pig was just to over the top for me.

A (very nice) lady at work asked me if there's any cool shows on netflix i heard of. I reccomend black mirror, thinking of that great USS callister episode. I totally forgot the first episode of the whole long-running show was that pig episode.

Nevertheless, now she thinks im a bit of a creep.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I loved that episode. Something really cool about an alternative timeline 80s. Ive heard it in music too. 80s made awesome by the future!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I loved that episode. Something really cool about an alternative timeline 80s. Ive heard it in music too. 80s made awesome by the future!

You ever heard “Sunflower” by Post Malone?

I get a definite 80s vibe from that song

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Black Mirror is actually a pretty awesome series... It's a bit hit and miss though, there are some really crappy episodes.

'USS Callister' was good and actually the first episode I watched.

It was just the episode that came up when I clicked play. Didn't even realize it wasn't the first episode till I finished watching it, which is probably a good thing, cause if I had of watched that stupid episode about the UK pm being blackmailed into screwing a goat or pig (or whatever) first, then I would've probably just cut my losses and moved on!

I also thought 'Nosedive' was surprisingly intriguing, just cause it seems to reflect the implications of our current culture in a not so distant reality.

My only real complaint is I think they should have more episodes that take place in a US type of environment. That probably sounds stupid and I know its a british series... But still, I found myself just flicking through episodes looking for one where they had American accents, well watching the series.

Suppose that could have just been a subconscious creature of habit thing though.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Artemis12

Without a doubt black mirror is one of the best modern shows.

Every episode is a work of art.

Will definitively agree with you on that.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

New Episodes of Black Mirror
edit on 3-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

New Episodes of Black Mirror

Oh, I'm counting the hours now. I need something decent to watch!

I think they said the new season was being released on the 6th... so it's just 24 hours (or so) away now.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The new season has commenced. A 3 part continuation but I must say, it's slightly disappointing.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Subaeruginosa

The new season has commenced. A 3 part continuation but I must say, it's slightly disappointing.

Yep just watched the first 2 ep. and was disapointed. Sadly it looks like they have or are running out of ideas .
Loved the previous seasons, hopefuly it gets better on the next episodes.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
It shall now be know as Black Vanilla...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well that sucked. Just finished the 3rd episode and definitely doesn't appear that they put the same level of efforts as the others seasons and episodes. That was meh at best.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
Well that sucked. Just finished the 3rd episode and definitely doesn't appear that they put the same level of efforts as the others seasons and episodes. That was meh at best.

Agreed. Meh. They could have outdone themselves but they chose not to.

posted on Jun, 16 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ruiner1978

Black Cyrus Mushfest.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join