It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netflix - Black Mirror

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: HighRising

Which was your favorite?

Defiantly San Junipero, I mean how can you get better than futuristic lesbians living inside an 80’s simulation.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Artemis12

I don't know. It's an ok show I guess.
But the guy screwing a pig was just to over the top for me.

A (very nice) lady at work asked me if there's any cool shows on netflix i heard of. I reccomend black mirror, thinking of that great USS callister episode. I totally forgot the first episode of the whole long-running show was that pig episode.

Nevertheless, now she thinks im a bit of a creep.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I loved that episode. Something really cool about an alternative timeline 80s. Ive heard it in music too. 80s made awesome by the future!

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

I loved that episode. Something really cool about an alternative timeline 80s. Ive heard it in music too. 80s made awesome by the future!

You ever heard “Sunflower” by Post Malone?

I get a definite 80s vibe from that song

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Black Mirror is actually a pretty awesome series... It's a bit hit and miss though, there are some really crappy episodes.

'USS Callister' was good and actually the first episode I watched.

It was just the episode that came up when I clicked play. Didn't even realize it wasn't the first episode till I finished watching it, which is probably a good thing, cause if I had of watched that stupid episode about the UK pm being blackmailed into screwing a goat or pig (or whatever) first, then I would've probably just cut my losses and moved on!

I also thought 'Nosedive' was surprisingly intriguing, just cause it seems to reflect the implications of our current culture in a not so distant reality.

My only real complaint is I think they should have more episodes that take place in a US type of environment. That probably sounds stupid and I know its a british series... But still, I found myself just flicking through episodes looking for one where they had American accents, well watching the series.

Suppose that could have just been a subconscious creature of habit thing though.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Artemis12

Without a doubt black mirror is one of the best modern shows.

Every episode is a work of art.

Will definitively agree with you on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join