It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York City Tickets 12 For Defying Measles Vaccination Order

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Natural Law , Survival of the Fittest . If Diseases Kill you , then C'est la Vie . Geez , you are Not Very Bright are You ?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Yes natural selection, humans have beaten diseases in an organized and beneficial way to ensure our survival through evolution.

Edit:
Also, vaccines are evolution and biology 101. Of you dont understand how evolution works, then dont argue against vaccinations, because if you even understood the basic principles of speciation and variations of diseases and virus' you wouldn't be a anti vaxxer, other than to just prove a point you just want to stick it to the man. There is a reason why the Spanish flu isnt around anymore, and hasnt been a strain of flu as deadly since. Take a big guess as to why.
edit on 2-5-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
When given a vaccine, your body makes anti-bodies based on the dead/weak form of the virus in the vaccine. Your body creates the immunity that stops you from getting the disease. It prepares your body for the real thing.

That's how it has always worked.

It makes your body do the job it is supposed to do.

It does not bypass anything.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Sometimes Death is More Beneficial to Some than a Life of Misery . Man cannot Always " Play God " and Think it's just OK with Him ............

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

" Take a big guess as to why "

The Survivors Developed a Natural Immunity to it ? Duh ?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

No. Vaccines. If the Spanish flu was just loose on humanity it would have devastated the human population. And put us back by a lot since it was focused on Europe at the time.

The fact humans have developed vaccines is a testament to how evolution works. We beat the virus, we won the evolution game.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
.....Play God......and think it is okay with him.

That is a statement based in ignorance, especially where vaccines are concerned.

Let's play your game.....who do you think gave the human race the ability to understand and counter disease and viruses? if not God, then who?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Absolutely ZERO proof that this was caused by unvaccinated people. Try again.

The unvaccinated are those getting it, because vaccinations essentially prevent outbreak and eradicate disease. More who are unvaccinated=more who will get it.

Try again.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Please , Spare Me your Parroted Musings of the Propaganda Machine We All call the " AMA " . Vaccines Do Nothing that Normal Healthy Humans cannot do Themselves . As a Matter of Fact , Vaccines Help to Weaken a Humans own Immune System Contrary to your Obvious Misinformed Beliefs . Keep taking the Poison , I Guarantee you will be Dead Before I Will Sonny ........)
edit on 2-5-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Ok let's infect you with measles and let your natural immune system battle it. See how that works out.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Had them when I was 5 Years Old in 1961 . Even a " New Strain " Cannot Harm Me , I Would " WILL " it Away ......

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

You do know that antibodies are what fight diseases, virus' and infections right?

I do, but fail to see what that has to do with the reality that vaccines are dangerous and not nearly as effective as claimed.

This is why I refuse to even provide sources or evidence you're to stubborn to even accept actual medical science and instead make up stuff based on internet psuedo science.

Pseudo-science - yes, that same science that pro-vax people rely on to justify their tyrannical desire to stab newborn babies with toxic chemical soups.

Remember when vaccines caused autism... what ever happened to that fiasco?

Vaccines don't cause autism... but some of the toxic chemicals that are included as adjuvants can wreak havoc within the body, and cause all kinds of problems, from cancer to autism to death.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Absolutely ZERO proof that this was caused by unvaccinated people. Try again.

The unvaccinated are those getting it,

Sure, measles is highly contagious - for those who aren't naturally immune from getting it as a child, like myself.

Contrary to popular myth, vaccines do not give lifelong immunity, so even if you have been vaccinated, you can still get it - which equates to a false sense of security for those who have been vaccinated.

Ahhh, that explains why you are screaming so loudly - deep down you actually do realize that your vaccination may not be protecting you like your god claims it will.

because vaccinations essentially prevent outbreak and eradicate disease. More who are unvaccinated=more who will get it.

And I'll ask again - what do you care, if only the unvaccinated are going to get it?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You said in an earlier post that direct injection into the blood stream doesnt boost the immune system because it's not going in a 'natural' way.

It doesnt matter how it gets into your body the immune system will trigger antibodies to travel to where they need to go, and its through the blood as to how it gets there. The whole point of vaccines is to bypass the natural ways so the antibodies get there almost instantly, and the symptoms are slim to non compared to the actual thing. It's a simple concept.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You said in an earlier post that direct injection into the blood stream doesnt boost the immune system because it's not going in a 'natural' way.

Ummm, no. I didn't.

I said: "there is no way they can 'improve' the natural immune system."

A minor temporary boost to the immune system for one microbe does not equate to improving the immune system.

It doesnt matter how it gets into your body

Prove it. You can't, because it matters very much. Ask any scientist who is familiar with formal experimentation processes.

the immune system will trigger antibodies to travel to where they need to go, and its through the blood as to how it gets there. The whole point of vaccines is to bypass the natural ways so the antibodies get there almost instantly, and the symptoms are slim to non compared to the actual thing. It's a simple concept.

Simple, yes... and totally flawed.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

So by your logic getting the disease the 'natural way' won't improve the immune system either.

It doesn't matter if you get it by inhaling the disease or get it through saliva or directly injected the body treats it the same and attempts to rid the body of the intruder, afterwards the body IS now in a state of improved immunity to that said virus or disease or even in some cases bacteria.

Again, entire strains of extremely dangerous flu have been wiped out because of vaccines. Why all of a sudden do they not work now?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Still Trying to Convince the Masses ? Good Luck !

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

So by your logic getting the disease the 'natural way' won't improve the immune system either.

No, that would only be by your illogic.

I'm saying that the only way the natural immune system gets stronger is through the natural interactions with different microbes/toxins that are encountered... wait for it... naturally. not by sticking needles in your body and injecting toxic soups containing known highly toxic garbage (mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, aborted fetal cells, etc).

As I have stated many times, I do believe that it may be possible for scientists to produce safe vaccines that may actually be more effective than the current ones. But until they insist on adding toxic chemicals to them, I won't be partaking.

Oh - and it is believed by almost all anti-vax medical doctors and researchers that is these toxic chemicals that are responsible for the adverse reactions, not the so called 'active ingredients.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Good

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
"Those who would trade any measure of freed for security, deserve neither."
I say this to those of you who think my freedoms should be lessened for your security.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join