It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sammy Hagar Just Kicked Me In The Nuts in 2019!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
It was a bag of pistachios to be exact... I was holding them in one hand, and some sort of potion-like beverage in the other.
In any event, Sammy is 70+ and sill shakes all the trees for those heavenly fruits!

And how hot is the girl in this vid?!!

"Gods be praised!" ~Eourlund Gray-Mane

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

No pics?

And no, plastic boobs, rinoplasty and a 75% IQ looks anything but 'hot'.

Sorry I ruined your man thread.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I came back to give you a SF because, I have a heart and it's Sunday.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I always kinda thought of listening to Sammy Hagar sing as a metaphorical kick in the nuts. He kind of sounds like some one did the same to him. I never sold a record, though.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Love Sammy. Here's a great interview from early April:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I’ve met Sammy a few time, very nice to his fans and other artists. I like his music, I can’t drive 55 either!! Don’t like rap but don’t bash it, just different music for different folk..and how sad is Artemis, insulting a woman’s IQ because of looks? jealousy, very shallow, poor judgment.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I can't drive 55 was a good one.

Sammy Hagars Cousin is Ken Tamplin (this guy)

edit on 28-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Aww did i hurt your man feewings?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Sammy Hagar kicked me in the nuts when I went and saw the 5150 tour... and not in a good way. Granted, DLR is gonna be big shoes to fill, but even when Sammy was young I wasn't buying it.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
okrian, you should check out the album Montrose (the first one). At the time, Ronnie (RIP) and the band rocked harder than most other hard rock groups of the time.

Here they are on the BBC's Old Grey Whistle Test, *killin'* it on Bad Motor Scooter. Sammy was just 22 (IIRC) at the time.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I used to not like Sammy so much with Van Halen, but now lately I dig it. I also been digging all his solo stuff and his other bands.

Montrose
Gamma
Solo Sammy
Chickenfoot.

The guy is a great humanitarian, philanthropist and a great Rocker! Just a all around great guy, Wish I could hang out with him someday.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Agreed on Montrose. And that's a great clip. I can always appreciate rock and roll stripped down and not over-produced. And yeah, his voice sounds great on that stuff. Thanks for this link.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Loved 'I Can't Drive 55'!
I also liked Sammy better than Dave in Van Halen.

edit on 28-4-2019 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I had a Cort X guitar, and was convinced Sammy played one in Three Lock Box. I was 13, and a Sammy fan from then on. And I didn't even know he was in Montros at the time. I was easily impressed. But I still like Sammy, he rocks.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The Red Rocker is awesome.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Van Halen-5150

Sammy's first, and Van Halen's best. It inspired my moniker...

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I hate to be that guy but.....it's a blatant ripoff of a old tune he did with Ronnie Montrose "I Got the Fire", at least the riff is, to my ears anyway. If you play the two on top of each other it's literally almost note for note w/couple notes changed. Love Sammy though and glad to see he's still kicking ass.

edit on 29-4-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I'm not a Dave vs. Sammy Van Halen guy, as they both have their place, but the honest reality is the Dave over Sammy people got shell shocked by VH having a singer rather than a front man. Before Sammy, VH had a front man who spoke instead of sang, and Michael Anthony did all the actual singing.

Dave better front man.
Sammy better singer.

new topics

top topics

join