It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats launch probe into 'unprecedented' Trump firings at Homeland Security

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That is super interesting. Followed the link to Tencent QQ. Now THAT is an interesting read. en.wikipedia.org...

An awful lot of this "infiltration" was happening in 2014 and 2015, wasn't it.

edit on 28-4-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Sillyolme

According to insiders

Sources, please.

lol, won't get any.

Haven't you heard? That's the new line being tossed around, "According to insiders".

It was bad enough that liberal media was pulling that crap, but now it has indoctrinated its zombiefied viewer base into pulling the same crap.

Oh don't worry, I know who I'm talking to.

I know I won't get what I'm asking for. But a source isn't really my reason for asking.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
China? I would rather see where all some Mexican Drug Cartel money has went. I mean China has a country can afford to train deep spies and other cloak and dagger styled stuff. Drug Cartels, not so much. And that makes things harder to explain away as being a victim of circumstance versus just being plain old corrupt.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Congress over reaching again. It's up to the President who he fires in the Executive Branch.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

There's only so much you can get from a resume.

This is true on our level, where most of what we can know about an applicant is on their resume or their application form. However isn't this a much higher level of hiring? Shouldn't these people go through a much more stringent vetting process then hiring for a ''regular'' job?

And was not that one of Trump's major promises when he was campaining? He promest the best people . He said he knew the best people. He said he had the best of all contacts and that he would fill his administration with only the ''best''.

Yest is this the case? To my eyes it does not appear so. He has, after two years, cabinet positions that are filled with ''temporary'' heads.

Is all he did was sit down at a desk and go through a stack of applications and then have a sit down for 5 minutes of interview? If so, then what does that say for his contacts and the best and the brightest.

No, I don't really think that we can compare his hiring and firing to your experiences of hiring and firing.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

His own appointees? LOL okay...

Everybody knows that the reason people are saying anything is because he is firing people who wont break the law for him.

The same thing that saved his ass from obstruction charges outright was because his cabinet members wouldn't do the "Crazy Schitte" he asked them to.

Its chronic.

This is a lie.

Are you seriously this entrenched? Or just a very poor troll?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Everybody knows that the reason people are saying anything is because he is firing people who wont break the law for him. 

And how many military leaders did Obama fire because they opposed his plans?I

Here's a hint......

www.investors.com...

ETA : I know you won't answer and if on the small chance you do, please save the " but, but that's different ! " BS.
Yeah, yeah, we know.... Obama and the Democrats can do no wrong, Orange Man Bad, blah, blah, blah.

edit on 28-4-2019 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Congress over reaching again. It's up to the President who he fires in the Executive Branch.

Democrats are doing a good job of digging their own grave, moving from one investigation to the next without finishing anything. 2 weeks ago they were investigating something about security clearances at the White House.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

His own appointees? LOL okay...

The same thing that saved his ass from obstruction charges outright was because his cabinet members wouldn't do the "Crazy Schitte" he asked them to.

Its chronic.

So, trump tells officials to stop letting illegals in, catch the ones already in and send them packing. The officials refuse his order and somehow that makes trump the one issuing illegal orders. It would seem to any rational person that the officials are refusing to enforce legal orders.

I have to ask.... Is there a special website where dems get their lies and talking points?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/28.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I agree. Trump has a few decent upstanding people, and has possibly kept a few bad ones away, but his overall smarts in getting good and honorable, morally virtuous people hired is a bit lower than mediocre at best in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I mean it probably is a good strategy to protest anything he does... Because every step he takes could potentially be an end to their free reign to "govern" without accountability.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

CNN

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I'm looking back on older news to find all the democratic outrage that happened when Clinton fired all 93 US attorneys... on the same day.

Speaking of unprecedented....

edit on 28-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The Democrats are so desperate to pin something on Trump .

If POTUS would’ve brought the ax down on ICE.

The dems would have praised the brave men and women of ICE just to attack him.
edit on 28-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

They know how powerful weaponizing the government can be since they did it.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The Democrats are such ridiculous half-wits. Can they PLEASE do something good for the country or just move out of the way. What a bunch of useless mouth breathers.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Such hypocrites... Obama fired 10 times more people than POTUS trump has, and the demonrats had no problem with that because they were replacing those who were fired with Obama's lap dogs whom to this day are trying to obstruct anything and everything POTUS Trump and his administration try to do...

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Last I checked the department of homeland secrurity is an executive branch department not a legislative department so if I was Trump I would tell these morons to shut the blank up and worry about their own crap and stay out of my offices.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

his overall smarts in getting good and honorable, morally virtuous people hired is a bit lower than mediocre at best in my opinion.

As far as Washington goes you may as well be talking about Unicorns. Think about it, the picken's are slim to none no matter what side of the fence you're on. The term "the best" is very subjective and ambiguous to say the least. I think he's trying to do what he can. The fact he's not a career politician thats been in bed with the slime of Washington forever is a tough go.

I'm surprised he's done as well as he has considering there's some idiot constantly beating on him 24/7. How would you like it if people were criticizing how many scoops of ice cream you had or how big your hands are, while you're trying to run the most powerful country on the planet. This chit from the dems is getting old.

edit on 29-4-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

How are you holding up now that the collusion delusion has been disproved and trump is going to be re-elected? Are you going to join us in making and keeping america great? Or will you be casting your lot with the swine who want to enslave you and your kin? Either way, I'll keep you and yours in my prayers.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join