It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hellenic Polytheist

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I think the Higgs field is really the non-material expression of consciousness, but that's just my pet.

I don't think of Earth as training ground to me this is the real deal.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I think the Higgs field is really the non-material expression of consciousness, but that's just my pet.

I don't think of Earth as training ground to me this is the real deal.

What if Higgs field of non-matter which is actually anti-matter ?
Anti-matter always burns which explains why the Lake of Fire is always on fire even when contained with innate items. It also explains why both fire and air elementals hate humans so much because humans are elements earth & water.

Did you subconsciously insert that "pet" word because it has a specific meaning at my end concerning the "Pet Goat 2" videos that are programming idiots for the coming (little hitler) antichrist.

Ok - maybe Earth is real - what (spiritually) do you see beyond this world ?

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

a reply to: cooperton

Well then you should read this thread again, because I keep repeating nobody knows, especially not me.

Was just sharing that extreme humility was the solution for me when I was pissed off at the universe - when I thought the universe was unfair, cruel or stupid. Hoping all the best for you.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I don't think that.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

No. Anti-matter is something else entirely.

Personally I can't really say. It's comforting to think there is an after, but even in a best case scenario we get absorbed into something that's nothing like the human experience which is very biological and it will surely not be like that.
If I had children I'd say I live on in their genes. I have a thing for the Chinese ancestor faith.
I want to believe in reincarnation, I just have logically plenty of issues with that. That's because I think the multiverse looks like a Russian doll, you die you move on to the next layer.
Because to me dimension means "degree of freedom" you get one additional you keep all the ones before. It's all connected, but you can see only yours and below.
All just hypothetical of course.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

No. Anti-matter is something else entirely.

Personally I can't really say. It's comforting to think there is an after, but even in a best case scenario we get absorbed into something that's nothing like the human experience which is very biological and it will surely not be like that.
If I had children I'd say I live on in their genes. I have a thing for the Chinese ancestor faith.
I want to believe in reincarnation, I just have logically plenty of issues with that. That's because I think the multiverse looks like a Russian doll, you die you move on to the next layer.
Because to me dimension means "degree of freedom" you get one additional you keep all the ones before. It's all connected, but you can see only yours and below.
All just hypothetical of course.

So many issues here ... lol
1) Antimatter (Radiation) might be anti-Life.
2) Antimatter neutralise's all physical matter so if a daemon exists in matter form then they have got a problem. LOL
3) "get absorbed into something". Problem: what if we are just one of the their system: what if GOD is the something where a dying soul gets merged back into, only to be reborn to play out another standard 50-70 years of life / physical pain via reincarnation.
Certain skills / talents are built into a families DNA (genes) which is why certain children recall specific skills that past family members performed. Spiritual skills are a damnation (curse) as they are linked to spiritual domains as well.

Just pondering if this entire Universe is a game-show for our souls to play in.

Dimensions: This world is going 5G whilst the spirit world is going 5D. Apparently 5D'ers can see us 3D-ers so your idea might be correct. Each dimension of freedom keeps us in this universe system. When will you decide to only observe hence become a alien that does not interact with humans ?

ATS members have often wondered why aliens are so damn heartless and simply watch us.

Russian Doll: There is a limit. What happens when you reach the inner shell of that fat babe smashed out on Vodka shorts ?

edit on 2-5-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

When time proceeds, the basic law of the universe is a constant increase of entropy. Outwards, is the way to go. Stuff just gets more complicated and if you don't make it here, if you can't be happy and gather as much information as you can, what makes you think you can make it on the next level?
Not you, I mean one.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

When time proceeds, the basic law of the universe is a constant increase of entropy. Outwards, is the way to go. Stuff just gets more complicated and if you don't make it here, if you can't be happy and gather as much information as you can, what makes you think you can make it on the next level?

What if certain spirits cannot be happy yet gain information. Then either God (Universe) takes the good spirits and the devil takes the bad spirits and both entities takes both types of spirits and place them on another planet via reincarnation and act out another game-show.
Hollywood might have trained us to act out the next game show via God / Devil via placing us on a another planet to act out that exact scenario without us even knowing it.

Some of us might enter a world that resembles future high-tech good against evil. (Star Wars / Star Trek)
Others might enter bodies and act out medieval scenarios (King Arthur).
Crumbs - real hard cord role players will undoubtedly end up in Greek / Egyptian / Norse Mythology scenarios / AD&D.

If a spirit is happy in either of these scenarios / worlds, then have they reached their Heaven ?

If they reach their goal / heaven, then are they destined to always act out multiple fates in this Universe simulation ?
If a spirit has had enough of this Universe simulation, do they exit and simply merge into the energy that lies beyond this universe ? If so, do they actually maintain their knowledge / memories or become merged into the soup of light ? or whatever lies beyond.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Being happy is just as important in any case, because the feelings are what feeds the feedback loop, the field, the meta-atmosphere, the womb. No afterlife needed.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Well then. I think you should worship Crom. Though I don't think your cool enough to get in that group. Only a few walking this planet have and will have the good graces and distinction of being in the church of the most awesome one, that being Crom.

But Crom is a good a god as any to worship, better then most in fact.

There as some benefits to being a Cromlite, one you dont have to pray to him as one of the tenets are that he does not listen, and I mean at all. In that Crom is most generous, he does not bull# you with things like he cares or your going to heaven or getting some virgins or nirvana.

In fact if you do pray to him, be ready to have some bad mojo heading your way for wasting his time on your nonsensical nonsense. Last guy that prayed to him had his head chewed out by some crazed badgers. So dont do it.

Though the only prayer he is ever known to listening to are those of revenge, and those only on a blue moon when Jupiter is aligned with Venus and alpha draconis, and the tide is at least 3 meters high of the coast of Barbados, and there is a yellow and purple frog, on a spotted leaf, in the shape of a 5 leaf clover, in a walnut tree.

Then maybe your prayer would be heard. But walnut trees don't grow much more on Barbados these days, so your chances are not good. So dont do it.

The second is, you must answer the riddle of steel when you die. And if you do a bad job at it, your cast down to hell forever toiling in your failure to answer such a simple and silly riddle. But I would not worry about it as hell is earth, you see among the many other gods Crom sometimes plays at being at, basically all the ones who don't answer prayers.

Ha its Crom in disguise messing with the chumps. You all should have known, duh! How many prayers has God or Jessus or Vishnu or Mohamed or that other guy, or the golden calf or YHY or whatever that jews worship answered? The answer is none because they were all Crom in disguise messing with you chumps.

But hes also plays the Buddha sometimes, so your ass is going to be reincarnated, only to die again, and answer some other riddle, that for all intensive purposes, you would likely fail at again, thereby keeping the cycle of the afterlife intact.

Also there are some other perks to believing in Crom, like brunch on Tuesdays, and unlike most other silly religions you get to sleep in on Sundays or Saturdays, as there is no sermons ever.

Oh ya Crom is also both polytheistic and monotheist, also atheist, go figure eh? A god that does not believe in gods or God. I generally do so, once in a while, be a Crom believer that is. That is? Unless its inconvenient, or it takes longer then 3 minutes. Then to hell with that! 3 whole freaking minutes? Who has time for that.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

You're one messed up funny puppy.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

When I find myself in a tough situation
involving a moral dilemma
I pause and ask myself
"What would Conan do?"

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You won't regret it if you watch it, it goes much deeper than the title.
I would call it cleaning the mind. Deprogramming guide by Terence McKenna.
There are just too many topics it touches.

If you have the time I also have this for you.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I call it "the Dude".

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Oh! Maybe next week I will invent another God that is much better then crom, though I dont foresee a god greater then Crom anything soon. Or maybe I am starting to miss all those Eris worshipers that used to frequent this site. I do miss the whole "hail Eris" they used to put at the end of there threads or comments on threads.

They so far were a bit more original of all the religious people that have frequented this site. Who knows were they are now. But ATS aint what it used to be, the old grey mare indeed. Probably on some other site lolzing around among a more witty intellect, sowing the seeds of discord among those of higher and bigger intellect. Some people have such a big and inflated head, its kind of hard to miss. Does make the job so much easier.

Nothing new under this sun I suppose, but maybe under a different sun.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I keep looking on ATS for inspiration all day, every day.
I am up for sale by the way,my prize is 3 warmblood geldings, a bloodhound and all that nice and comfortable far away from my nearest neighbour and I would research my ass off, what that other intelligence is.
I am a capitalist too. To some extent.
Glad that's out of the way.

In Italy would be nice, or Greece, Israel would be lovely.
Sure their politics suck too, but I would be inbetween states.
"Not here not their my home is nowhere"
I'm Bavarian and German and European.
That's just embarassing.
So I distance myself from that.
People have already in parts evolved into a global village.
Humans of Earth first.
That's the frontline I want to be at.
On the edge where this other intelligence interacts with us.

It's sad to see, but I believe on ATs is the problem nobody dares to dream.
It's nice to see how you embrace fiction.
Rock on!

(I listened to the whole song!)

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Yup! There literally has not been anything which has not been said before. Even this sentence.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   

The magic happens in the alloy. First you take it apart (which seems where you are now) then you have to dare to mix what you found in new ways.
We are all in ATS because we started out looking for the truth about something.
The truth takes a lot of ingredients.
It would be the theory of everything.
But what physics is missing is the force, we call consciousness.
What name you give your pet is you business, and yours alone.
But we believe we are in contact with a strange intelligence.
Right?

It seems that's the case since we started telling stories.
That's the beauty of ATS you tell your story.
Or it was before the "see a doctor" people took over.
There are really people out there, that experience strange #. Which makes even Sense, it's telling a story. And real life events line up.
Perfectly timed coincidences appear, synchronicities, messages, ...
It might be our collective consciousness but it sure has personality. I love the McKenna story "is it strong enough for you asshole", so funny.
So I just wish more people would see this is our trial. What have we learned? How will we handle this situation? What type of people do we want to send as ambassadors?
This is an encounter with a strange intelligence. It's not an exercise, it is here.
And I believe we are mature enough to handle it.

So there is some novelty, if we acknowledge the other.
Just nobody wants to talk about it, because they use the label "crazy" to shut up everybody that leaves the boundaries of "culturally accepted".
I am not surprised I got attacked for saying "screw you god", I attacked their culture.
We are on ATS, we are free to do that.

edit on 4-5-2019 by Peeple because: auto

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Huh? What intelligence you want to talk to. Or think that your talking to?

And Terrance Mackenna, he is wrong. Skitzos while they do like to life in there own world its more like a voluntary bubble reality while there inhabiting somebody else's world. Being a flower child is cool and all, but it takes hundreds of man hours and a whole army of people to feed a town, much less a city.

One can understand why they are frowned upon. Great philosophers one and all of them pondering the mysteries of life on other peoples last nerves most likley. Even Socrates considered it his second job. His first job involved a stick with a pointy metal at the end of it. And his points always hit there mark in both jobs and on both accounts. So no, Mackenna point is not strong enough to be considered philosophy. And everybody in that age was high as #, and yet they still had the discipline of mind to get the job done.

And well, did not get much past that part of the vid, nor do I remember much of what I read or seen on Mackenna. But points opinions differ, and not even that they would differ day from day, or even an hour from now.

But you got a point on these religious people, they are a touchy lot.

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   

My whole point is it talks to us. Through all of our cultural evolution we we're driven by the unknown, invisible person/s influencing our surroundings.
There is no way all of the communication is coincidence.
We are always developing towards more mind.
And the abyss talks back.

McKenna's path was his and I don't promote it, but it is one of many, (but still in the way he expresses it unique) voices that had something to say.
He makes me think. I don't agree with everything, but he is worth listening to.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join