It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.G. William Barr is Determining if SPYING on TRUMP was LEGITIMATE -OR- CRIMINAL.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

How conveniently... I guess Trump should spy, I mean, investigate, on everyone's campaign in 2020.

But hey, only to make sure there's no pesky Russians involved!

And then he should obviously order the intel agencies to stand down and do nothing, while he can keep going with the spying, I mean, the investigation, for at least 4 more years.

How do you feel about that?

edit on 29/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
There was no spying on Trump. There was an investigation into why there was contact with Russians, however. Note that an investigation is not typically referred to as spying as that carries a different connotation.

Since China is an enormous threat to US national security, the Trump admin better spy on any Democrat that is suspected of having contact with anyone within that communist dictatorship. Just to make sure.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Im trying hard to find a Jerry Nadler shrug moment gif or a pic to Candace but you can visualise it, right?

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
"Determining" whether it was illegal to spy on someone running for President, using our own Acronymic investigative departments? Why is this even a question? Of course it's illegal.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Barr can't even catch his breath when defending Trump, let alone pesky Dems; whom for being 'dumb' as claimed by the right ,seem to out manoeuvre Trump in every context

If that were true, Trump wouldn't be sitting in the WH currently.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: vinifalou

Im trying hard to find a Jerry Nadler shrug moment gif or a pic to Candace but you can visualise it, right?

Nancy Pelosi is back from her 3 week Easter break, and making the usual faces. Today its her anger face.

Warning Attorney General Barr that if he does not appear before Nadler's House Judiciary committee on Thursday, he is OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE.

www.washingtontimes.com...

Most of the media outlets are conveniently omitting the fact that William Barr will be testifying this Wednesday before the (more important) SENATE Judiciary committee.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

A.G. William Barr is Determining if SPYING on TRUMP was LEGITIMATE -OR- CRIMINAL.

But Trump wasn't "spied on," at least not in the sense you're suggesting.

If there was a valid suspicion that he or persons in his campaign or White House are/were compromised, or simply useful stupid idiots to a hostile entity, the duty of the US government is to investigate that for the sake of the country and its citizens (me). It's their job; it's not "spying on Trump."

Period.

So having every inch of Trump Tower wired with bugs isn't spying on him? lol. By the Patriot act spying rules, If my friend who I rarely talk to has some shady dealings and they decide to spy on him, they can spy on me the second I call him and keep spying on me and the rest of the people I know until they have spied on EVERYONE!!!

Its called the 2 step rule. Trump was spied on every day.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

Every one of us could be monitored inside our home or business 24/7 by Intelligence Agencies, if they choose to target us. No need for them to install "bugs" any longer.

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

"With respect to the president’s tweets about alleged wiretapping directed at him by the prior administration, I have no information that supports those tweets and we have looked carefully inside the FBI,” Comey said. “The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components. The department has no information that supports those tweets.”

"No, no. We got wiretaps and pen registers for campaign members, not the President. And since part of it occurred in a counter-intelligence operation under a FISA warrant using NSA data, we actually can surveil three more degrees of freedom. We can surveil not just the subject of the warrant, but the people who communicate with people who communicate with people the subject communicates with. Which may have included the President. But that's not wiretapping. We definitely didn't do the wiretap part. Probably. And if we did, it was all very legal.
Also, don't ask me who was unmasked, why they were unmasked, or who authorized that.

This President is clearly making things up, and cannot be trusted."
edit on 30-4-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
When Attorney General Barr appears before Lindsey Graham's committee tomorrow, I hope Graham asks:

"So far in your investigations, do you sense that the Trump team was legally, or illegally spied upon?

Barr: "It appears at this point the spying was illegal, Senator."

Talk about an implosion in the world of Democrats and liberal media. It would be epic!

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Democrats are scared. They ate going all out to get Barr.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
I'd like to ask the question what if Obama or Hillary had done half as much as Trump, would you and others be so supportive of the President, think is was unwarranted spying, a possible, coup, etc?

I would support any President who has done the things President Trump has done/is doing.

But I fail to see the point of the question... not only did neither one do anything remotely what Trump has done/is doing, they are both criminals who deserve to be in jail for the rest of their lives.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Democrats are scared. They are going all out to get Barr.

Yesterday, Senator Chuck Grassley delivered a powerful speech that describes what he's learned about the Spygate timeline, and how Bob Mueller seems to be part of the deep-state coup against President Trump.

TRANSCRIPT: www.grassley.senate.gov...

Democrats have reason to be scared. They're already fearing Trump's EASY re-election. With various DOJ investigations pointed right at Democrats, they must also worry about the party itself being nuked, due to their own criminal behaviors.

posted on May, 7 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: UKTruth

Democrats are scared. They are going all out to get Barr.

Yesterday, Senator Chuck Grassley delivered a powerful speech that describes what he's learned about the Spygate timeline, and how Bob Mueller seems to be part of the deep-state coup against President Trump.

TRANSCRIPT: www.grassley.senate.gov...

Democrats have reason to be scared. They're already fearing Trump's EASY re-election. With various DOJ investigations pointed right at Democrats, they must also worry about the party itself being nuked, due to their own criminal behaviors.

Cornered animals typically lash out first. That is the nature of the world.....even for self-proclaimed "woke" individuals.

They might be "woke" but they are also blind and deaf.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join