It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are the Most Alarming Measles Outbreaks Worldwide

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Im sixty two years old and i have never met a child with autism..... isnt it amazing how many on this website have...
AND..... and... every case is also caused by a vaccine. That is even more amazing.
How many cases of autism occurred in the last big segment of society that was vaccinated for everything? There should be thousands of baby boomers with autism. There are millions of us who were vaccinated in the fifties and sixties. Where are all those cases of autism? Why is it only contemporary vaccines that supposedly cause autism? Where was this concern in the past fifty years? Nowhere that's where.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: TinySickTears

I hardly take anything on here as gospel truth, hell I don’t even take the gospel as truth. I can usually tell when someone is being sincere or not though, regardless if they are wrong or right about something.

Im just curious what would motivate someone to make up a bunch of lies over such a sensitive issue. Especially when I’ve heard many similar accounts from others, so we can rule out isolated nut job at least.

Like I said previously further studies need to be done as it appears nobody actually knows what is the exact cause of the issues yet.

if a person decides not to get their kids vaccinated then that person is a full blown idiot.
all there is to it.

people have agendas.

i just dont believe that right after the vaccine the kid went from being normal to sitting in there corner nursing the tism.

i just dont believe it.

but i tend to believe the things i see.

in 41 years i have never once met a person who got messed up from the vaccines.
never once met a parent who told me about their kid getting messed up from the vaccines.

seems like a major risk to me

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Im sixty two years old and i have never met a child with autism..... isnt it amazing how many on this website have...
AND..... and... every case is also caused by a vaccine. That is even more amazing.
How many cases of autism occurred in the last big segment of society that was vaccinated for everything? There should be thousands of baby boomers with autism. There are millions of us who were vaccinated in the fifties and sixties. Where are all those cases of autism? Why is it only contemporary vaccines that supposedly cause autism? Where was this concern in the past fifty years? Nowhere that's where.

i just said the same thing

41 years and i have never seen it

im supposed to believe this ex nurse that knew a normal kid and then immediately after the vaccine that same kid just came down with the tism?

yeah i dont believe that.

lots of junior scientists here.
lots of people that claim to know the deal.

i think they dont.

this whole anti vaxx argument is weak sauce.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Sillyolme

i just said the same thing

41 years and i have never seen it

im supposed to believe this ex nurse that knew a normal kid and then immediately after the vaccine that same kid just came down with the tism?

yeah i dont believe that.

lots of junior scientists here.
lots of people that claim to know the deal.

i think they dont.

this whole anti vaxx argument is weak sauce.

The questions are..
Are you a Medical Doctor ?
Are you an RN
In the medical field at all ?
Do you deal with sick children constantly ?

I am on the fence on vaccinations , only applying to the ones nowadays
But , the youngest of my children is 40. They dont have to get vaccinated in today's world.
And , as a summation :

"One is not entitled to one's opinion. One is entitled to their informed opinion . No one is entitled to ignorance"
Paraphrase of quote from Harlan Ellison

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The worrying thing is that measles is recurring in the developed world in high numbers (relatively), due to ignorance and apathy around vaccinations.

Ignorance is often based on the myths and pseudo-science peddled by charlatans and quacks. Apathy is often based around poor parenting behaviours and hiding behind herd immunity.

More like the ignorance is from those refusing to admit that welcoming in the 3rd world with open arms is the leading cause of this outbreak rather than those refusing to allow the government to force them to take a substance into THEIR BODY?

Look at the cities where the outbreaks are and correlate that with areas that are taking in ILLEGALS... It worries me a hell of a lot more to see people so damned brainwashed by the government to think that the government has their best interest at heart. That's if anyone is left in the government has a heart.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

I also know parents that have children that developed autism just after the MMR vaccine. A perfectly normal interactive child that was happy and playing with others; then immediately after vaccine sitting in a corner wanting nothing to do with anyone and agitated. Never the same child again.

yeah i dont believe you

just saying

just like you apparently know some kid that got the tism like right away...

every person i have ever known that has been vaccinated is fine.
ever parent that chose to have their kids vaccinated made the right choice. their kids are fine

i cant believe it is even an argument or a discussion anymore about getting kids vaccinated.

so friggin lame

I dunno man.. I mean, if you're what you consider fine, then....

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

yup

RN just like the person that saw a kid get the tism before their very eyes

hahahahh

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

yup

RN just like the person that saw a kid get the tism before their very eyes

hahahahh

People with Autism across the world are giving you the finger for how flippant you degrade them.

"the tism"... jesus, you're rilly cool huh..

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

So as an RN are allergies real or not? I mean just because most people aren’t allergic to nuts, does that mean that they aren’t dangerous for those that are?

It could be a similar situation with certain vaccines, consider that before you dismiss it so readily.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So as an RN are allergies real or not? I mean just because most people aren’t allergic to nuts, does that mean that they aren’t dangerous for those that are?

It could be a similar situation with certain vaccines, consider that before you dismiss it so readily.

it definitely could be
sure

i just dont think it is

coincidence that so many on this so called conspiracy board know someone that got messed up from the big bad vaccine?

cause i have never met a single person ever that makes that claim.

could happen. sure

but im going with the vaccines for the win

good luck with the measles everyone

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I hope you're not suggesting that because Silly Old You has never met anyone with autism, it means that autism is fake.

As a teacher, Ive been getting students with autism starting about ten years ago, and the kids with it were in their early to mid-teens. Out of between 40-50 students each year, the most I've ever had with autism at a time is 3. Usually I'll have one or two with it, any given year for the past 5 years.

As for you never meeting anyone with autism, you probably have many times; it's just that in your day they didn't know what it was and those were the weird or "touched" people.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

I also know parents that have children that developed autism just after the MMR vaccine. A perfectly normal interactive child that was happy and playing with others; then immediately after vaccine sitting in a corner wanting nothing to do with anyone and agitated. Never the same child again.

yeah i dont believe you

just saying

just like you apparently know some kid that got the tism like right away...

every person i have ever known that has been vaccinated is fine.
ever parent that chose to have their kids vaccinated made the right choice. their kids are fine

i cant believe it is even an argument or a discussion anymore about getting kids vaccinated.

so friggin lame

Did you get your swine flu vaccination? Just wondering.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think that the measles vaccine should be made available for those who want it, but do not think that it is even necessary for most people.

My wife knew someone who wound up with some brain damage from getting a real bad case of the measles. But that is the only case either of us has heard of of someone winding up with problems from the disease. The kid got a high fever and also had some other disease at the time, possibly the flu or maybe a bacteria infection.

Now the Mumps, that is more of a danger, it can lead to some serious life long side effects. I do not mind the vaccine for that, the problems that can occur outweigh the risks.

I had the measles when I was young, I also had the German Measles when I was probably fourteen, probably around sixty eight or nine. I guess having the other measles does not protect you from the German variety.

I have a bad reaction to the flu shot, have had two with the same result. Cytokine storm. Will never take another. Funny thing is that I never even get the flu, the doctor said I have natural immunity and it is written in my records that I cannot take the shot. I am not allergic to eggs, we eat lots of eggs. People keep saying, "oh you must be allergic to eggs" when I tell them of my reaction. That is so far from what is happening, it is rediculous. The Pharma companies and FDA want people to believe the reaction is their fault so created that fallacy so people believe there is only one issue. A cytokene storm can lead to major issues, even brain damage or nerve damage. That cytokine problem runs in families, not a problem if you get in contact with the flu, your immune system hits it hard and fast and it only lasts a little while, maybe a day of mild symptoms. Putting it into your body in a shot, that can cause the body to go bizzerk though.

I cannot take the DTAP either, I get symtoms of Whooping cough, I had that when I was young....I have immunity and the immune system throws a fit when I get it into my body in a vaccine. I will get a Tetnus if I cut myself, but that is it.

I think the people pushing vaccines are way more delusional than anti-vaxers, we have a decent immune system. Now if they would take out chemistry like TBHQ out of our foods, there would be way less problems with antigen based immunity, it is screwing up even the people with vaccinations and it also effects the immunity of those with strong innate immunity. Google it.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

it definitely could be
sure

i just dont think it is

coincidence that so many on this so called conspiracy board know someone that got messed up from the big bad vaccine?

cause i have never met a single person ever that makes that claim.

could happen. sure

but im going with the vaccines for the win

good luck with the measles everyone

How do we know you get out enough to meet a sufficient number of people to back that up?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I don't care if you believe me or not. I just wanted to speak of my observations on the subject. Have a most wonderful day.

edit on 28-4-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
In the UK we only have the option of the MMR jab, which, however correctly, is now associated with autism in the collective consciousness.

If there is real fear of an epidemic the solution is surely to make these vaccination available separately so the public have a choice.

Why is that not happening?

Money?

If it's money, then are the politicians putting lives at risk because of money and why?

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: Sillyolme

I hope you're not suggesting that because Silly Old You has never met anyone with autism, it means that autism is fake.

As a teacher, Ive been getting students with autism starting about ten years ago, and the kids with it were in their early to mid-teens. Out of between 40-50 students each year, the most I've ever had with autism at a time is 3. Usually I'll have one or two with it, any given year for the past 5 years.

As for you never meeting anyone with autism, you probably have many times; it's just that in your day they didn't know what it was and those were the weird or "touched" people.

There are some kids here with autism, I must know of about six people who have kids with autism personally, and maybe many more I knew over the years may have grandkids with autism, but I have not talked to them much anymore. There has always been people who had kids with autism in my lifetime, but not nearly as many as there is now. Something is definitely causing it. I mean, being diagnosed with autism is different than a kid having bad autism where it effects them noticeably. The six I mentioned are pretty autistic, not mildly. I know quite a few people though, so six out of say three hundred people in my circle isn't that high of a percentage. But then again I am not talking about mild autism, just noticable autism.

I used to know some of the kids in special ed when I went to school, my cousin was put in there because my uncle got the principle pissed at him when they had a meeting about my cousin not doing well in math. Two bucks thrashing horns and my cousin got hurt. He just did not like math and wasn't doing his homework, he was out skating, skiing, and snowmobiling all the time. Well, I guess he got less homework out of the deal, and after graduation he got a factory job and made more money than I made at work. Not so dumb.

Oh, that was just to explain special ed and my knowledge about it, about a third of the kids in that were probably autistic, maybe four in my whole hometown. Back then there was no diagnosis for autism, so I just remember the actions and look on the kids faces and compare that to what they call autism nowadays.

I guess there are about five times as many kids that have these symptoms now, I do see many kids that do have that look, and I have heard that they are considered autistic. So the numbers have gone way up in the last ten years, not just because of doctors identifying them, there is a lot more autism now than before.

I doubt if one vaccine like the measles vaccine would do this, but I do feel the sheer amount of vaccines stimulating the immune system on a regular basis could do this. On top of that, they say autism can be coming from a low lipid event in a child's development, like the woman is avoiding all fats in the diet to stay skinnier, or is consuming a lipase inhibitor of some sort possibly. It is more evident in premmes I guess. Yeah, feed the kids one percent and keep fats out of their diets, but remember, the brain is almost made entirely from fat. That is a problem that occurs with Statin meds, it lowers lipid levels in the blood and not as much is available to help keep the brain supplied.

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

To be clear, I do think there is more autism these days, actual autism. But I also think this:

Autism has become a bit like the "ADD" and then the "ADHD" of the 2000's. Meaning that doctors will diagnose it without really doing the work to accurately diagnosise it, or doctors will diagnose it because a mom will come in telling him that she has researched it and her kid definitely has autism. He doesn't want to deal with that mom so he just gives in.

When the issue MAY be "the tism" as TST says, but many times it's actually parenting issues.

Just like with ADD.

I hear parents say "my son is on the spectrum" like it's trendy.
edit on 28-4-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: rickymouse

To be clear, I do think there is more autism these days, actual autism. But I also think this:

Autism has become a bit like the "ADD" and then the "ADHD" of the 2000's. Meaning that doctors will diagnose it without really doing the work to accurately diagnosise it, or doctors will diagnose it because a mom will come in telling him that she has researched it and her kid definitely has autism. He doesn't want to deal with that mom so he just gives in.

When the issue MAY be "the tism" as TST says, but many times it's actually parenting issues.

Just like with ADD.

I hear parents say "my son is on the spectrum" like it's trendy.

Yeah, you are right, that is happening quite a bit. But still, I think that real autism has increased. I kind of know what real autism looks like from seeing these kids I know the parents of. As far as ADD and ADHD, I saw that diagnose way overused by doctors. Actually they have changed the way they make cakes and a way more food colorings are used in cakes these days by some people. Those colorings can have a psychotropic effect. Also, differences in genes for methylation can effect how foods effect the body. So that is how meds that treat ADHD work, they supply the methyl group in the proper molecule to restore some of the problems created by a mismatched diet to the methyl cycle. Sugar contains ch2 and ch3s in a string, too much sugar might mess up the methyl cycle and disregulate proper function. Add the two together in cake. Ritalin sort of works like coffee does to moderate the methyl cycle..

Most people do not understand how methyl works in the body. They see an energy boost in thinking but do not realize that methyl actually works sort of opposite of what they think it does. Methyl actually reduces the Nitrogen pathways, too much can cause a side effect almost like pallagra. To rid the body of traces of Meth or THC, drug users use niacin to pass their drug test. Now if you are an overmethyator, you eat hot peppers, if you are an undermethylator you avoid hot foods and can only moderately consume foods containing nitrates like lettuce and hot sauce because it further reduces methylation. Kids need the ADHD meds to balance methylation, they would tend to be undermethylators I think. Trimethyl glycine or Betaine foods might be an alternative, or maybe just eggs that contain choline, which the body can turn into trimethylglycine as needed. Betaine is in spinach, cooked is better, choline is in eggs, so make some good kiche for the kids for breakfast.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Ignorance is often based on the myths and pseudo-science peddled by charlatans and quacks. Apathy is often based around poor parenting behaviors and hiding behind herd immunity.

is it a myth that aborted fetus tissue is used in the manufacture of vaccines? or pseudo-science that they are grown in bovine blood and plasma. those are separate ethical concerns for some people.

i can assure you Apathy has nothing to do with it, and herd immunity is the pseudo-science your referring to. if me an you are in a room and your vaccinated and i'm not, if i get sick, why should you care? your vaccines work right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join