It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pets that have been very special but have passed on.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

He was an Old English Bully. 88 lbs. Lazy as heck, 99% of the day, but boy, when he ran, he didn't stop for anything in his way, including humans. He took me out at the knees more than ones, knocking me on my behind! And the biggest chicken ever! Scared up a rabbit one day, and hubby said he didn't know which one ran faster, both in opposite directions!

But since you asked, coincidently, we have a boxer girl. She was raised with Dozer, and was very depressed when he passed here at home, for several months.

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
Thank you for giving more info about your pets, i love Bull Dogs and Boxers!

posted on May, 6 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61
It is funny how all leads pull together, you named your dog "Astro" after a cartoon dog, that in Latin means "Star", my belated dog "Star", was a cut down from the pedigree name "Pole Star Bright, that was shortened to STAR!
Both lived full lives so we are glad about that!!!
There is a Star called the "DOG STAR", which means the Star "Sirius", i feel sorry about a cute dog called Sirius below on link, but at least he will be remembered forever:-
nationalserviceanimalsmonument.com...

posted on May, 15 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My cocker spaniel Lily (profile pic)had to suddenly be put down about a week ago. I absolutely loved that dog. She was supposed to be my wife’s dog but for some reason she clicked with me and became my best lil buddy. Now she’s gone and I just can’t get over it. I’ll never forget her. I know everyone thinks their dog is the best dog in the world but I really thought she was the best... sigh.. RIP Lily. You were my favorite little soul

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Royweeezy
My cocker spaniel Lily (profile pic)had to suddenly be put down about a week ago. I absolutely loved that dog. She was supposed to be my wife’s dog but for some reason she clicked with me and became my best lil buddy. Now she’s gone and I just can’t get over it. I’ll never forget her. I know everyone thinks their dog is the best dog in the world but I really thought she was the best... sigh.. RIP Lily. You were my favorite little soul

I'm so sorry to hear about your Spaniel Lily, when i was a boy my dad had one that he used to take shooting!
I was fascinated and laughed when i was young, for he used to have his ears pegged on top of his head when eating, his ears were always in his dinner, if we didn't do it, and you have to keep that area very clean!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join